Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

pegasusblaze101 Wrote:i looked for it and could`nt find the release date for the try set, also, is there a way to get black pegasus without getting that whole set cuz black pegasus looks awsome
Yes, the release date is written on Beywiki's article page. Look.

Also, there is no black version of Pegasus in the Beybattle Try Set.
Well im just trying out Blades, to see if there is a kind i like alot.

After test results it turned out that:

AR: Driger G
WD: 10 Heavy
SG: Normal-Left
BB: Draciel S (2 balls)
BitBeast: Driger G
Name: Reverse Force Smash

Beat

AR: Master Dragoon
SG: Neo-Right (MG)
BB: Dragoon S
BitBeast: Dragoon S
Name: Upper Cutter
in the attack and balance set there is a black pegasus
pegasusblaze101 Wrote:in the atrack and balance set there is a black pegasus
It comes as a set.
i know, but is there a way to buy it seperate
GotrutoTheCustimizer Wrote:Well im just trying out Blades, to see if there is a kind i like alot.

Beat

Well, the first combo is a heavy defense type so it's no wonder the upper attacker was beat, I'm assuming, by out-spin (was also in the opposite spin direction, making it harder for right spin upper to work properly). Driger G AR should have had nothing to do with it either, seeing how low the other combo is (besides Driger G's AR left spin force smash potential sucking balls).

Also, next time use: http://forums.beywiki.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8
pegasusblaze101 Wrote:i know, but is there a way to buy it seperate
No, that is what I am saying.

Try getting the Pegasus booster, perhaps.
King of Darkness Wrote:
GotrutoTheCustimizer Wrote:Well im just trying out Blades, to see if there is a kind i like alot.

Beat

Well, the first combo is a heavy defense type so it's no wonder the upper attacker was beat, I'm assuming, by out-spin (was also in the opposite spin direction, making it harder for right spin upper to work properly). Driger G AR should have had nothing to do with it either, seeing how low the other combo is (besides Driger G's AR left spin force smash potential sucking balls).

Well, i wouldnt call it Defence....it has ALOT of recoil. The opposite spin directions caused them both to work inproperly. U dont use Draciel F/S's base much do u? because its not very defensive (no matter what the box says) and it tilts alot, making the attack ring go down with the Part sticking down hitting the enemy's Bit chip/Attack Ring. And it isnt THAT taller, its only a Driger G Attack Ring taller (From the part sticking down to the Bit chip).
arent the boosters where they switch the mfb`s proper types? ( i.e. pegasus becomes defense not attack )
GotrutoTheCustimizer Wrote:
King of Darkness Wrote:

Beat

Well, i wouldnt call it Defence....it has ALOT of recoil. The opposite spin directions caused them both to work inproperly. U dont use Draciel F/S's base much do u? because its not very defensive (no matter what the box says) and it tilts alot, making the attack ring go down with the Part sticking down hitting the enemy's Bit chip/Attack Ring. And it isnt THAT taller, its only a Driger G Attack Ring taller (From the part sticking down to the Bit chip).
Draciel S BB is good for defensive beyblades.

It should be way taller than the second combo unless you mistyped something, dragoon s BB is the lowest BB.
i didnt mistype i have them both right next to be, and well it has high r4ecoil, so i figured it must not be that great for defence. Look at about how tall Dragoon V2s AR is and thats about hopw much taller the Reverse Force Smash is compaired to the other, and the bases are about 1.5 to 1.
Draciel S BB is one of the best defensive BBs of the plastic gen. Of course you shouldn't be using it with Triple Tiger + 10-Heavy, especially in left spin, if you wanted a good defensive combo, but either ways, the upper attack combo would never beat it in most cases, mainly because of the weight, and would end up getting outlasted.

What I really wanted to point out was that it was obvious the 1st combo would beat the upper attacker in most situations, since even if it wasn't set up specifically as a defensive combo, it still had mostly defensive attributes (heavy weight + spinning in the opposite direction so upper was less effective). The 2nd combo is a good standard upper attacker from the plastic gen, but was obviously not gonna get past the defensive combo. The defense combo is supposed to beat it.

If you tested this in a Hasbro stadium, then the upper attacker had an even lower chance of winning, since it wouldn't be moving around much.
if you put the master dragoon AR inplase of the Driger G and add a heavier spin gear like a heavy metal core, magenet or metal weight it will be a very good defence combo. Thats the defence combo i use for competition!
Well actually, it wasnt really meant to be a defence combo... it was meant to be a tall Force Smash combo that can tilt easily and hit the enemies AR.
I know im just saying if you do that its going to be a very good defence combo.
There's really minimal force smash on it, but I think Smash Turtle (Master Draciel AR) would suit these purposes better in general. Maybe, with a wide defence.
are the boosters where they switch the MFB's proper type ( i.e. pegasus becomes a defense type )?
my Kid draciel broke except for the WD... it owned
Correction: it the Shafts broke but not the base.

Question: Why doesnt any1 Use/Have Rushing Boar? it seems like a very good blade to me.
We have it, but it's not that useful compared to other Beyblades. You shouldn't base Beyblades on looks either.
it wasnt based on looks, i have it.
1. I got quite a few beyblades from one of my MOJ lots, but also some random parts. Does anyone know what they are and their uses?

[Image: assortmentkx9.jpg]

2. I also got Spike Lizard with the lot. What is the use for the orange spinning parts from the AR and BB?
Caron Wrote:1. I got quite a few beyblades from one of my MOJ lots, but also some random parts. Does anyone know what they are and their uses?

Top left to right:
Double Wing (Draciel S AR): Never used it before, but I don't think it has any uses.
Roller Defense Ring (Roller Defenser AR): Can be used for Zombie customizations I believe? According to Beholder at least.
Cross Dragon (Spin Dragoon AR): Has no uses as far as I know, maybe WD attack?

Middle:
That is a part from Dranzer V's BB.

Bottom left to right:
Looks like a clear Bistool, UFD, or Gekiryu-Oh. Just check their articles on the Wiki.

The last two are Defense Grip Bases (Seaborg), one does not have the rubber though. It can be used effectively in defense customizations.
Hey, how good is Dragoon MF uncustomized?
Does it have any useful parts?
Kei Wrote:
Caron Wrote:1. I got quite a few beyblades from one of my MOJ lots, but also some random parts. Does anyone know what they are and their uses?

Top left to right:
Double Wing (Draciel S AR): Never used it before, but I don't think it has any uses.
Roller Defense Ring (Roller Defenser AR): Can be used for Zombie customizations I believe? According to Beholder at least.
Cross Dragon (Spin Dragoon AR): Has no uses as far as I know, maybe WD attack?

Middle:
That is a part from Dranzer V's BB.

Bottom left to right:
Looks like a clear Bistool, UFD, or Gekiryu-Oh. Just check their articles on the Wiki.

The last two are Defense Grip Bases (Seaborg), one does not have the rubber though. It can be used effectively in defense customizations.

Correction, Draciel S's AR is Cross Spike while the next one to it is Roller Attack Ring (Roller Attacker).

Dragoon MF's RC is the only useful part on it.