Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Oct. 22, 2010  6:06 PM)bryndanwolf Wrote: Is Dark Wolf A Forbidden Bey?

Hah, no, it's not. In terms of the WBO, the pre-HWS Libra Wheel is forbidden to use on a competitive stage. In the Anime, Lightning LDrago is the "Forbidden Bey".
What is the best bey blade to get when I have a Storm Pegasis and a Dark Bull?
(Oct. 22, 2010  6:43 PM)Storm Breaker Wrote: What is the best bey blade to get when I have a Storm Pegasis and a Dark Bull?
Use the Purchase Consultation topic.
My friend has a Red and Purple Wolborg (limited edition apparently) and it has a bearing base, three wings, does anyone know what it is?
Thanks! Is it rare/ worth anything, used obviously..
It's not really that rare, but it's worth something so long as the Shaft is in good condition.
Heh, nvm his shaft is pretty worn, thanks anyways.
Is putting a rubber band on the beylauncher and pulling the band similar to the beylauncher suspension?
No, you'll probably end up breaking the rubber band and hurting yourself even more. Instead of pulling the band, wrap the band around your wrist so when you pull the handle and it retracts it won't.
Idk how that looks like can someone post a pic of how it looks like
Wrap the band around the handle and the other end on your wrist..
(Oct. 22, 2010  4:26 PM)Leonwind Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2010  5:01 AM)Leonwind Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2010  11:50 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2010  11:24 PM)Leonwind Wrote: seriosly? if it is in S mode, pull down and turn it

still looking for an answer to my question...

Hidden Spirits Hayate

Edit: Uberly Beaten D:

thanks guys.

next question: was dual dragoon ever released as a bey? r at the least, was it one of those spare bit chip designs? What are the origins of Dual Dragoon is basicly what I am asking. i love using him in the vforce game =D

if i do not get an answer by the next page i will assume no one knows and i will move on to another question. no big deal =D

as promised, i am moving on

does Sonokong have thier own seperate beyblade stadiums, products, and/or part/color variants, when compared to TT or Hasbro?
(Oct. 23, 2010  4:51 AM)blademaster101 Wrote: how do you battle people
Stop posting everywhere and read this :
http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=24
As well as the rules of the message board in general.
question: i got a meteo ldrago and the string launcher and then i was just messing around and i put my leon (pre hws) on the left spin string launcher and it stuck and i ripped it and it worked i did this a couple of times and it works on my right string launcher and my left. so i dont rly no i lot about the pre hws so can someone tell what happend with the leon. lol.
(Oct. 23, 2010  5:57 AM)gianc6 Wrote: question: i got a meteo ldrago and the string launcher and then i was just messing around and i put my leon (pre hws) on the left spin string launcher and it stuck and i ripped it and it worked i did this a couple of times and it works on my right string launcher and my left. so i dont rly no i lot about the pre hws so can someone tell what happend with the leon. lol.

The launcher's problem, not the Leone wheel.
Are your launcher prongs bent a bit?
When will Beyblade explosion series be released in Hong Kong? I need to know the exact date.
(Oct. 23, 2010  4:27 AM)Leonwind Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2010  4:26 PM)Leonwind Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2010  5:01 AM)Leonwind Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2010  11:50 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2010  11:24 PM)Leonwind Wrote: seriosly? if it is in S mode, pull down and turn it

still looking for an answer to my question...

Hidden Spirits Hayate

Edit: Uberly Beaten D:

thanks guys.

next question: was dual dragoon ever released as a bey? r at the least, was it one of those spare bit chip designs? What are the origins of Dual Dragoon is basicly what I am asking. i love using him in the vforce game =D

if i do not get an answer by the next page i will assume no one knows and i will move on to another question. no big deal =D

as promised, i am moving on

does Sonokong have thier own seperate beyblade stadiums, products, and/or part/color variants, when compared to TT or Hasbro?

Here's a list of Sonokong's Beyblade products if you want to make the comparison yourself. They're pretty much the same as TT's products other than the recolors and battle sets.
Excuse where is the general request topic
Are plastic blades without bases allowed in tournmants as my dranzer-S spingear has a tip and it rocks without the base attached to it?
Lol no, in order for a blade to be legal it must have all the parts attached.
(Oct. 23, 2010  7:10 AM)lws803 Wrote: When will Beyblade explosion series be released in Hong Kong? I need to know the exact date.

Mani Limited always change the release date, from July to Oct, from Oct to Nov/Dec/Jan. Suspended for a long time, sorry, no exact date.