Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

i might be at the Washington D.C.tournament , so can somebody plz put me on the posible atendance list?
i might be at the Washington D.C.for the tournament, so can somebody plz put me on the posible atendance list?
(Sep. 15, 2010  2:45 AM)gingson23833 Wrote: i might be at the Washington D.C.tournament , so can somebody plz put me on the posible atendance list?
i might be at the Washington D.C.for the tournament, so can somebody plz put me on the posible atendance list?

Well, see, you're supposed to post that in the actual forum.
(Sep. 15, 2010  2:45 AM)gingson23833 Wrote: i might be at the Washington D.C.tournament , so can somebody plz put me on the posible atendance list?
As I told you, you need to use the topic for the tournament, which is obviously not this one ... I told you it was in Official Events.
in beyblade i dont know how to practice i know practice makes perfect but how can u practice if u dont know what to do and how to do it
how would u practice to get better at beyblading?
I'll give you an example on how you can practice: Sliding Shoot for Attack Types. That takes practice. You have to place your Bey parallel to the slope of the Stadium, and then when you launch, you have to push the launcher away from you while you pull the handle. That takes quite some time to practice and get used to, but the end product is a flower-shaped pattern that is deadly against other Beys.

Defense and Stamina Types really require no skill to use imo. All one needs to do is pull, and it's spinning.

Hope that helps.
(Sep. 15, 2010  4:54 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: Defense and Stamina Types really require no skill to use imo. All one needs to do is pull, and it's spinning.

80% Defense launch with WB + Beylauncher.
So I was just reading up on Zombie combos and stuff. Are Zombie combos actually banned (I remember reading this from somewhere) ? What if someone made a Zombie combo and didn't know ? And also how would you be able to tell if someone used Bearing Tuning, because you're not really going to know if their bearings are new or have been tuned ?

Sorry for the questions. Just curious. ^^
Is there a weight difference between metal face ver.1 and metal face ver/2 ( All metal)) ?
(Sep. 15, 2010  2:46 PM)UDC Wrote: Is there a weight difference between metal face ver.1 and metal face ver/2 ( All metal)) ?

Yes, 0.6g difference, MF-H is heavier
can any 1 tell me where to ask for a stamina combo for these beyblades

burn phoenix 135ms
storm pegasus 100hf
flame sagitario c145s
dark wolf df145sf
flame libra 125es(i think so)
go to build me a combo
(Sep. 15, 2010  8:50 AM)blah Wrote: So I was just reading up on Zombie combos and stuff. Are Zombie combos actually banned (I remember reading this from somewhere) ? What if someone made a Zombie combo and didn't know ? And also how would you be able to tell if someone used Bearing Tuning, because you're not really going to know if their bearings are new or have been tuned ?

Sorry for the questions. Just curious. ^^

Zombies are NOT banned, bearing tuning IS.
And it's very obvious if someone has used bearing tuning, based on their beys preformance.
i wud like to du sum testin but i have thunderwhip stadium
Will ma results valid???
(Sep. 15, 2010  10:30 PM)i like cerial Wrote: i wud like to du sum testin but i have thunderwhip stadium
Will ma results valid???
well, hasbro stadiums are not ''official'' stadiums mainly because they don't have slopes or any exits, if ya wanna do some test, use a takkra tomy stadium. Those are official.
is it allowed in wbo tournaments to put tape around my bey-launcher handle to prevent breakage?
If it's not mentioned in the rules as legal, it's illegal.
Who has seen the Beyranks Kei got beaten? Or is it just like a mess up or something? Just wanted to know! Cause I was like WHAT!!!!!!!
how many teeth do the TT rip cords have and possibly vs hasbro
(Sep. 16, 2010  1:50 AM)xXblood-moonXx Wrote: how many teeth do the TT rip cords have and possibly vs hasbro
Something like sixty-eight, while Hasbro's only have forty-five.

Seriously ridiculous.
(Sep. 16, 2010  12:45 AM)StormAquario221 Wrote: Who has seen the Beyranks Kei got beaten? Or is it just like a mess up or something? Just wanted to know! Cause I was like WHAT!!!!!!!

Marco should have been first anyways.
It was a mistake I made while I was recording Beypoints.
So Marco was always first...secretly Grin
Mystery Solved
can i ask a question is dragoon msuvs grip flat core ultimate mode can it wear out
Is the Meteo L Drago better than Lighning L Drago cuz i may get one from japan
nobody knows yet because nobody here has one
(Sep. 16, 2010  2:51 AM)alexscott12 Wrote: nobody knows yet because nobody here has one
Well someone needs to get it cuz I think it is gonna blow my mind cuz I've never had an LDrago bey