Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Ugh, those are both left spin.
You can attach any clear wheel to LLDrago (aside from Gravity), though it won't fit properly (Right Spin CW's), to launch it in right spin.
L Drago is, however, left spin only.
is the WBO going to be at New York Anime Fest?
hi i was wondering if the supper vortex stadium is really good or should i get it only for the two exlusive beyblade and did you guys hear that hudson will be relising 3 collecter edtion beyblade metal fusion ds games game and not a wii collecter edition any way one will have cyber pegasus only at toys r us and the other will be counter leon now i love attack types but i realy want the counter leon face bolt it looks sick but i realy want both but i am going to get one for the wii and one collecters edition ds game so wich one should i get the one with cyber pegasus or counter leone thanks oh and they come out 1 day after my birthday wich is november 1st i will be 14 and the relese date is november 2nd i think
(Aug. 24, 2010  4:56 AM)scorpionblader Wrote: hi i was wondering if the supper vortex stadium is really good or should i get it only for the two exlusive beyblade
Use the Purchase Consultation thread.

(Aug. 24, 2010  4:56 AM)scorpionblader Wrote: and did you guys hear that hudson will be relising 3 collecter edtion beyblade metal fusion ds games game and not a wii collecter edition any way one will have cyber pegasus only at toys r us and the other will be counter leon now i love attack types but i realy want the counter leon face bolt it looks sick but i realy want both but i am going to get one for the wii and one collecters edition ds game so wich one should i get the one with cyber pegasus or counter leone thanks oh and they come out 1 day after my birthday wich is november 1st i will be 14 and the relese date is november 2nd i think

Irrelevant unless you actually ask a question.
(Aug. 22, 2010  5:49 PM)Separated Spine Wrote: Will Hasbro's eventually start including face bolts that already have their face painted on? Storm Capricorn sure didn't have one.
they will have 3 exlusive metal face bolts that come with the 3 ds collecters edition game one for counter leon one for cyber pegasus and one for another bey hope its helps a bit
(Aug. 24, 2010  5:02 AM)scorpionblader Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2010  5:49 PM)Separated Spine Wrote: Will Hasbro's eventually start including face bolts that already have their face painted on? Storm Capricorn sure didn't have one.
they will have 3 exlusive metal face bolts that come with the 3 ds collecters edition game one for counter leon one for cyber pegasus and one for another bey hope its helps a bit

We already knew that, and that information is irrelevant to the post you quoted.
(Aug. 24, 2010  3:20 AM)BurstingBlitz Wrote: Does the Pegasis metal wheel have a lot of recoil? Since the Combo MF Pegasis CH120RF has a metal face or does it need some added weight?

Not trying to annoy anyone that's busy but i really wan't to know thanks in advance!Tongue_out
ok so i am new so let me say it in a question so i know that theres going to be 3 ds metal fusion collecters edition games one will have cyber pegasus wich will only be at a few certan toys r us another one is counter leon wich will be avalable in certen stores but i want both wich i will get the wii one and the ds one but since there the DS collecters edition i can only get one and i realy want bot but wich one do you guys thing i should get

cyber pegasus

or

counter leone
(Aug. 24, 2010  3:20 AM)BurstingBlitz Wrote: Does the Pegasis metal wheel have a lot of recoil? Since the Combo MF Pegasis CH120RF has a metal face or does it need some added weight?

Yes.

(Aug. 24, 2010  5:06 AM)scorpionblader Wrote: ok so i am new so let me say it in a question so i know that theres going to be 3 ds metal fusion collecters edition games one will have cyber pegasus wich will only be at a few certan toys r us another one is counter leon wich will be avalable in certen stores but i want both wich i will get the wii one and the ds one but since there the DS collecters edition i can only get one and i realy want bot but wich one do you guys thing i should get

cyber pegasus

or

counter leone

Use the Purchase Consultation thread.
oh ok becasus i thought that this would allso aplay to this post but ok ill use that one thanks
(Aug. 24, 2010  5:09 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: [quote='BurstingBlitz' pid='337014' dateline='1282616430']
Does the Pegasis metal wheel have a lot of recoil? Since the Combo MF Pegasis CH120RF has a metal face or does it need some added weight?

Yes.

so do you mean yes it has a lot of recoil or it needs added weight again thanks in advance
After reading Beywiki's description of Circle Upper mould variations, I'm still confused which mould does my DGMS's AR belongs to? (Click to View)
Yours is the first mold. Since RBV3 was the first time it was introduced, and contains blue and purple Circle Uppers, the red and original yellow-orange versions are mold 1.
Is it considered legal to switch the clear wheels (or energy wheels) with one another. I'm assuming it is from they way beybladebattles.com allows it, but I'm unsure.
(Aug. 24, 2010  4:49 PM)Munkerz Wrote: Is it considered legal to switch the clear wheels (or energy wheels) with one another. I'm assuming it is from they way beybladebattles.com allows it, but I'm unsure.

Yes.
<deleted: was solved by searching>

sorry D:
(Aug. 24, 2010  10:29 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Both, actually.

ok thanks
Does anyone know what type of metal the HWS fusion wheels are made of?
(Aug. 24, 2010  7:09 PM)Headenbr3 Wrote: Does anyone know what type of metal the HWS fusion wheels are made of?

Zinc alloy, iirc.
did anyone notice that there is another difference between the hasbro bey launcher and the takara tomy bey launcher besides the handles. the string is longer on the hasbro bey launcher by about 1 and a half inches!!! XD
yes we did...
Yes it's to prevent the problems the takara one has.