Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Does anybody use RF in competition? I know it's largely uncontrollable, however I was wondering ifmore experienced bladers could use it with some consistency.
Uh yeah cause it's a top tier part used in practicly every top tier attack combo...
He knows that it's a top tier part. What he's asking is if people use RF combos in tourneys because they self KO a lot.
*agrees with daegor42*
I think it would depend on the stadium. If it's an attack, go for it. If not, then don't. you'll probably get many self-KO's.
I dunno... I still self KO a lot in the Attack Stadium. Maybe it's just me.
(Jun. 28, 2010  12:50 PM)OkiBlader Wrote: I think it would depend on the stadium. If it's an attack, go for it. If not, then don't. you'll probably get many self-KO's.

even in the attack stadium it self KO's alot also it isnt realy to do with how you can control it most of the time its luck because it hits the ridge and self ko's even with a perfect sliding shoot
That's true, may be it's my RF. Its really worn, which is why I don't really get self KO's.
thats strange both my RF's are quite worned and self ko all the time even with a perfect sliding shoot Confused
How long has MFB been on Cartoon Network? I was watching yesterday's episode of Pokemon when on the bottom left of the screen said "Next: Beyblade", so I skipped to next saturday on the guide, and there it was! "Beyblade: Metal Fusion"
(Jun. 28, 2010  1:12 PM)Dirge Wrote: thats strange both my RF's are quite worned and self ko all the time even with a perfect sliding shoot Confused

By worn, I mean like about a millimeter left is sticking out. For mine, at least.
(Jun. 28, 2010  1:31 PM)SonicManEXE Wrote: How long has MFB been on Cartoon Network? I was watching yesterday's episode of Pokemon when on the bottom left of the screen said "Next: Beyblade", so I skipped to next saturday on the guide, and there it was! "Beyblade: Metal Fusion"
Read the Beyblade Metal Fusion Anime topic ... Or the Bey News. This should have been known already.
Hmm, I rarely self KO with RF based combos (even with a mint condition RF) in the MFB Attack Stadium using a Banking Shoot (which I find, for some reason, to be more powerful than the Sliding Shoot) with the Beylauncher.
Also, most of the self KOs I've seen happens when the Blader launches the Bey at an angle steeper than the stadium.
(Jun. 28, 2010  1:47 PM)Climax Wrote: Hmm, I rarely self KO with RF based combos (even with a mint condition RF) in the MFB Attack Stadium using a Banking Shoot (which I find, for some reason, to be more powerful than the Sliding Shoot) with the Beylauncher.
Also, most of the self KOs I've seen happens when the Blader launches the Bey at an angle steeper than the stadium.

lol im having a hard time beliving this no offence haha
ive got my sliding shoot down but with RF combos as soon as it hits the ridge while doing the flower pattern it goes flying out,i rember brad talked about this once and how theres big problem with the ridge of the attack stadium
(Jun. 28, 2010  2:01 PM)Dirge Wrote: lol im having a hard time beliving this no offence haha
ive got my sliding shoot down but with RF combos as soon as it hits the ridge while doing the flower pattern it goes flying out,i rember brad talked about this once and how theres big problem with the ridge of the attack stadium
I understand how unbelievable it sounds, haha.
It might be because I'm not doing the Sliding Shoot.
TBH, I find it strange that you guys keep self KO-ing with RF, haha.

I'm strange...:\
the only thing i can think of is your not launching at full power or theres a mold change in attack stadiums that no ones mentioned before Confused
(Jun. 28, 2010  2:07 PM)Dirge Wrote: the only thing i can think of is your not launching at full power or theres a mold change in attack stadiums that no ones mentioned before Confused
I am launching at full power.
Maybe I can do a video of myself doing 10 unedited matches with the Banking Shoot with MF Lightning LDrago CH120RF vs MF Earth Bull GB145WB later on this week.
yeah would be good lol im finding this quite confussing since it was already somewhat well knowen that RF even with sliding shoot has a very high chance of self ko'in due to the stadium ridge Confused
which is also why i found it hard to belive you guys werent getting heaps of self ko's and also making me start to think there may be a slightly diffrent mold of the attack stadium or something with a fixed ridge Chocked
(Jun. 28, 2010  2:17 PM)Dirge Wrote: yeah would be good lol im finding this quite confussing since it was already somewhat well knowen that RF even with sliding shoot has a very high chance of self ko'in due to the stadium ridge Confused
The Sliding Shoot causes more self-KOs than Banking. Confused
Also, I don't remember having any problems with the ridge of the MFB Attack Stadium. :\
Have CS or Ray shown any signs of usefulness yet?
CS definately has.
My ch120, when launched in 145 height, just pops back into 120 height, its locked and everything. does anyone else have this problem or is it just me?
How many times will this question be asked, CH120/145 has a manufacturing error, they almost all do that.
(Jun. 28, 2010  9:48 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: How many times will this question be asked, CH120/145 has a manufacturing error, they almost all do that.

oh sorry i didn't know that this was asked before, but i switched the metal wheel and now it works perfectly o.O
(Jun. 28, 2010  9:48 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: How many times will this question be asked, CH120/145 has a manufacturing error, they almost all do that.

I know there is a search function and all. But this is honestly not the way to handle this sort of situation. He genuinely didn't know that there was a manufacturing error, no reason to snap at him. In a work setting would you snap at different people for asking the same question? Yes, you've answered it 12 billion different times but there are still people who don't actually know and that's not entirely their own fault. This thread exists for a reason.