Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jun. 23, 2010  8:14 AM)UDC Wrote: Whats so good about CS? i boguht it and it seems normal.
It is nearly as fast as RF, and is more controllable than RF.
(Jun. 23, 2010  8:33 AM)Sora. Wrote: http://ameblo.jp/takunanabey/image-10561...00025.html

How do you get this color of Beylauncher+Launcher Grip?

------------------------------------

If you buy a blader passport... do you actually get a card or something?
The Beylauncher and Launcher Grip (Uranus Green) is a WBBA limited item.

The Blader Passport is not an object in physical form.
ah... thanks!
(Jun. 23, 2010  8:54 AM)Alantar Wrote: Does the number of the track stand for the height in mm? (nvm, found it but can't delete post)

the number in a beyblade does count as the height of a track. 145 is the highest so far. if you dont know how to tell what parts a MFB beyblade is made of, heres how: ( flame saggitario) Flame Saggitario C145 S
Metal wheel, clear wheel, track name, bottom name. If there is a MF at the front of the combos name it has a metal face.
Why doesnt H.K have any tournaments? Toys r us doesnt hold them so often.... I wish that the WBO held some tournaments in H.K!
(Jun. 23, 2010  11:44 AM)UDC Wrote: Why doesnt H.K have any tournaments? Toys r us doesnt hold them so often.... I wish that the WBO held some tournaments in H.K!
I am planning to host one, but only if there are 8 people participating.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Hong-Kon...ts?page=13
...Mani Limited holds a tournament every month.
Toys'R'Rus' competitions are just really stupid,
Also, we need a big place to have a tournament in HK, having a tournament isn't easy, at least 8 participants are needed. Yes, we are planning to host one in July
you mean WBO is planning one in H.K?
Oh, cool! i could go there... can you please give me the details? i can spread the details to my friends, and that would easily make it over 8 participants!
DARN IT! im going to america for 1 month, so ill miss your tournament!
look in the appropriate threads. i.e, perhaps WBO organised play.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Hong-Kon...#pid288817

Also, the WBO itself doesn't "plan" these events, it is your fellow bladers who take the responsibility to host a tournament. The tournament does however have to be approved by the WBO staff. For instance, Raykon and I most definitely are not of any special authority, however we are the ones who hosted/hosting the 2 latest beyblade competitions in Sydney (though our last one was not well organised in terms of our tournament scaffold).
right... I really need to study up on rules... and i did look at your link above, but thanks all the same for taking the time to find it.
(Jun. 23, 2010  1:43 PM)UDC Wrote: Oh, cool! i could go there... can you please give me the details? i can spread the details to my friends, and that would easily make it over 8 participants!

Don't they need to be a member of WBO and own a blader passport?
Nope, well I'm pretty sure you need a WBo account, but you can jsut sign them up on the day. If you don't have a blader passport, you just have to pay a $5 entry fee
You have to be a member, but you don't need a passport. A passport just allows you to not pay a $5 fee.
This thread is for asking questions about Beyblade (the hobby) only, so let's not get too off topic. Wink
right, lets take this discussion to the h.k forum. link above in other posts
can anyone pm me both sets of rules for the game i have tried to open it but everytime i have tried to open it with another program it wont work
dunno if this is for here or the marketplace threads but yeah
How can you figure out shipping costs?
How about you consult your friendly United States Postal Service employee, or discover what brown can do for you.
(Alternatively if your British talk to some Royal Airmail guy)
a.k.a. look it up, it's not hard. You have google.
thank btw im not in either of those countries
Well, whatever postage service in your nation is, look it up.
I want to know if I can use the older launcher for the new MFB... THANKS
(Jun. 24, 2010  3:45 AM)Volta Wrote: I want to know if I can use the older launcher for the new MFB... THANKS

As far as my knowledge goes, I'm pretty sure they don't, however the plastic gen ripcords work with MFB light launchers!
This is what I don't get. It said the show and the toy will be Launch in America in the fall but now the show will be playing this Sat. Does this mean The toy will be coming out this month or next month?
(Jun. 24, 2010  9:04 AM)JohnnyP Wrote: This is what I don't get. It said the show and the toy will be Launch in America in the fall but now the show will be playing this Sat. Does this mean The toy will be coming out this month or next month?

I seriously can't believe we're still getting questions related to this.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BEYBLADE...A-UK--8098
(Jun. 23, 2010  10:10 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Try downloading adobe reader.

i cannot download it alls im asking is for some1 to is copy and paste and send it as a pm i would like to know the exact rules before trying to play and making myself look like an idiot
i heard someone said red MF are heaver than other MF
but i don't have weight
do you know the answer ?