Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

bugturtles Wrote:
rkayd Wrote:I have a question about wolborg 4
Me and my friend blade a lot and he uses his wolborg 4 sometimes and when i knock it over the SG kicks in and it starts spinning the blade and then i lose .......is this legal?

P.S.
yes the blade is still in the ring/stadium/dish

Wolborg 4 has a different EG as compared to most other EG-based beyblades.

Its release is calm and steady, rather than a sudden violent burst.

Did he purposefully modify it? Or did he leave the Wolborg 4 alone?

If he just built it straight out of the box, I think it would be legal. If he messed with mechanisms inside or modified in general (not counting switching parts) such as cutting, sanding, etc, illegal.

I think what he means is that towards the end, even though it's "stopped", the EG makes it continue spinning. It's what I consider the "life after death" mode for wolborgIV. Or maybe he's using final clutch on it.

Anyway, I think beholder mentioned before that as long as any part of it is still spinning, then it's considered spinning.
what exactly do the tracks do
Tracks determine the height of the Beyblade and its spin direction.
Here is the MFB article, should you need to know what any other parts of them do.
http://www.beywiki.com/index.php/Metal_Fight_Beyblade

Hope i helped Smile
thanks and yes u did

when i 1st heard of mfb i wuz hoping that they modified the RCs to mak em even better....guess not :,(

oh and im gonna get mfbs 4 FREE cuz on sep 3 i will be 13 which meeaaans free stuff
-WOLF- Wrote:when i 1st heard of mfb i wuz hoping that they modified the RCs to mak em even better....guess not :,(

I don't understand, what sort of improvements were you expecting?
ummm i'll ponder that for the next day or so
-WOLF- Wrote:ummm i'll ponder that for the next day or so

You do realize that real-life beyblades aren't like the beyblades on the show/manga, and the RC isn't the superpowered, revolutionary part of the HMS beyblade, right?
In reality, the Running Core is just the core/tip of the HMS blade, it isn't the "secret of the Hard Metal System's power."
ya i no long story short my friend nd i made a supr mod nd wuz hoping theyd mak somthin similiar 2 it i dont remembr wut we did i just remembr it had somthen to do with EGs and RCs nd lik it made the blade hav lik dobl EG speed or somthen lik that
-WOLF- Wrote:ya i no long story short my friend nd i made a supr mod nd wuz hoping theyd mak somthin similiar 2 it i dont remembr wut we did i just remembr it had somthen to do with EGs and RCs nd lik it made the blade hav lik dobl EG speed or somthen lik that

So...you illegally modified your beyblade?
...wait, how could you use Engine Gear with a Running Core?
O.o
Uh, ok. Please try not to spam up the topic unless you really have a question. I mean, other than using more durable materials that have less friction with a beystadium, I don't know what else would have made RC's better. Wider tips?

I mean the tips are already removable so.
TheGigsMeister Wrote:Tracks determine the height of the Beyblade and its spin direction.
Here is the MFB article, should you need to know what any other parts of them do.
http://www.beywiki.com/index.php/Metal_Fight_Beyblade

Hope i helped Smile

are we really that sure about the spin direction? Pictures looked like the little edges were the launcher snaps on the beyblade were in the middle, so usable for both spin directions. Is the direction really determined by the track?
I thought that the launcher connected to the Wheel, so the Track doesnt define spin direction, right?
Pichuscute Wrote:I thought that the launcher connected to the Wheel, so the Track doesnt define spin direction, right?

Yes.
Proof:

http://www.c-player.com/ac43609/thread/1...0071120751
i have a question: is this considered a mod?

AR: Galeon

WD: This circular one w/o a middle (came witha really old white Machine-Lizard bitbeast type blade, it looks like a wheel pretty much)

BB: SG Semi-Flat (You put the WD around it, fits well, and if wanted u can glue because the WD falls off alot, i didnt glue)

SG: Neo-Right (MG)

Sub-AR: Dranzer V2 SP (No changes, it just takes up the place where a normal WD would be, but yours is on the base)

BitBeast: Orca Diver (Just wanted to mention it)

So is this a mod?
Yes. You're talking about a Hidden Spirits WD, which are illegal, and you can't use SP in a non-SP base.
OK, i wasnt exactly sure what a mod was (If it was ANY illegal beyblade or a beyblade that has edited parts) but now i no its any illegal beyblade.
Gotruto Wrote:OK, i wasnt exactly sure what a mod was (If it was ANY illegal beyblade or a beyblade that has edited parts) but now i no its any illegal beyblade.

No. However, this Beyblade is modded if you glue or force parts on.
I was also wondering, sometime when my beyblades battle one goes flying into a wall out of nowhere, is this an upper-attack?
Gotruto Wrote:I was also wondering, sometime when my beyblades battle one goes flying into a wall out of nowhere, is this an upper-attack?

Lifting off the stadium floor is upper attack.
Smashing away is smash attack.
well the thing is it goes sorta like diagonal it seems like them mixed. It goes flying diagonally up into a wall and then bounces into several other walls.
I've always wondered what Gabriel's tip is made out of and how it performs. I have checked our part's site (that Japanese nifty thing) I saw metal in a custom, but I see some weird blue rubber in the weight section. Could someone fill me in on this please?
Train Wrote:I've always wondered what Gabriel's tip is made out of and how it performs. I have checked our part's site (that Japanese nifty thing) I saw metal in a custom, but I see some weird blue rubber in the weight section. Could someone fill me in on this please?

Performs quite similar to semi-flat, but has that annoying subring. The blue thing is like... either it's very hard rubber, or it's plastic. Acts like plastic, though.

The metal one is probably an illegal customization where they took out the blue grip/plastic tip and replaced with (most likely) Driger V2 or Voltaic Ape tip (or maybe Driger S).
Composer of Requiems Wrote:
Train Wrote:I've always wondered what Gabriel's tip is made out of and how it performs. I have checked our part's site (that Japanese nifty thing) I saw metal in a custom, but I see some weird blue rubber in the weight section. Could someone fill me in on this please?

Performs quite similar to semi-flat, but has that annoying subring. The blue thing is like... either it's very hard rubber, or it's plastic. Acts like plastic, though.

The metal one is probably an illegal customization where they took out the blue grip/plastic tip and replaced with (most likely) Driger V2 or Voltaic Ape tip (or maybe Driger S).
I'm sure it's Driger V (heard it somewhere before actually) I was just making sure it wasn't lighting in the pictures playing tricks on my eyes. So it's quite fast then?
If a beyblade is in play against another beyblade and wins but when it stops spinning its found to be cracked from the battle who wins?
im pretty sure that counts as "Destroying the opponents blade" which, in tournaments, is 3 points or an auto-win. Because you cant use a cracked beyblade in battle, im pretty sure it is destroyed