Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Gotruto Wrote:im pretty sure that counts as "Destroying the opponents blade" which, in tournaments, is 3 points or an auto-win. Because you cant use a cracked beyblade in battle, im pretty sure it is destroyed

Hmm...
What if both Beyblades are cracked? Who wins there?
Surfingpikachao Wrote:http://www.rinkya.com/twview.pl?URL=http.../n67771246

Real or TT Hongli/carp make?

Some older Takara beyblades have this kind of packaging (Makendo etc). Smile
Okay, I'm gonna feel really stupid for asking this...

Can someone direct me to a Metal Fight Beyblade page on Toywiz? People keep talking about pre-ordering MFB from Toywiz, but when I search there, it has no results. :\
Grey Wrote:Okay, I'm gonna feel really stupid for asking this...

Can someone direct me to a Metal Fight Beyblade page on Toywiz? People keep talking about pre-ordering MFB from Toywiz, but when I search there, it has no results. :\

http://www.toywiz.com/bebcobe.html
bugturtles Wrote:
Grey Wrote:Okay, I'm gonna feel really stupid for asking this...

Thank you. Grin

And if you take the AR-type thing off of Trygles Base, does that make it illegal?
Gotruto Wrote:And if you take the AR-type thing off of Trygles Base, does that make it illegal?

I believe it does although I'm not sure why you'd want to in the first place! :-P
Because it gives him awesome abilities if you do, But its weakness is attack beyblades that are really good at knocking thing back. (It either gets knocked into a hole or the Balance Steal doesnt work)

Battle Sequence
1. Jump x 3
2. Attack x 5
3. Resurrection! (If they get you down u keep spining and then jump 3 times quickly, the third gets u back up)
4. Defencive in the middle mode
5. Use their spin to give you balance
6. Final Attack! (Rolls on its side and quickly does a circle around itself, pretty much an instant KO to everyone hit and itself)

So it pretty much wins or it ties... (Resurrection doesnt work with a Wide WD unless it is Wide Surviver/Wide Defence, i use 10-Balance)

Also note that when you use their attacks to give you balance it also drains their spin, almost like a zombie. Even though i am facing Right-Spin to Right-Spin. Oh yah and also it can attack the shorter beyblades because of the 2 little squares sticking out (You were suppose to use them to hold in the AR-type thing)
Dude, seriously, trygles base is terrible and should only be used as a fun gimmik and making a combo with it is a very bad ideaTired.
TheGigsMeister Wrote:Dude, seriously, trygles base is terrible and should only be used as a fun gimmik and making a combo with it is a very bad ideaTired.
Yes it is quite awful, but if you read the manga and see how it was meant to work and what it was meant to do it's quite interesting, but yes it's total carp don't bother. I believe it was/is supposed to be a one shot deal. It's like do or die, but the wings that set off the mechanism is so fragile it's pointless.
how do u order from yahoo japan if u cant read japanese & the translator isnt working. sorry im a newb
You can find out in the Sell!Buy!Trade! forum under How to use Mail Order Japan, which is how you order from Japan. They are an organization that ships worldwide.
Train Wrote:
Composer of Requiems Wrote:
Train Wrote:I've always wondered what Gabriel's tip is made out of and how it performs. I have checked our part's site (that Japanese nifty thing) I saw metal in a custom, but I see some weird blue rubber in the weight section. Could someone fill me in on this please?

Performs quite similar to semi-flat, but has that annoying subring. The blue thing is like... either it's very hard rubber, or it's plastic. Acts like plastic, though.

The metal one is probably an illegal customization where they took out the blue grip/plastic tip and replaced with (most likely) Driger V2 or Voltaic Ape tip (or maybe Driger S).
I'm sure it's Driger V (heard it somewhere before actually) I was just making sure it wasn't lighting in the pictures playing tricks on my eyes. So it's quite fast then?

After MSUV, I've never considered any plastic blade fast =P

This one isn't really fast. Like I said, it's somewhat like a semiflat if I remember correctly. But I've also heard that it's nice for attack, so maybe mine was a bit worn down (I got mine 2nd hand).
What exactly is a Spike Attack?
Gotruto Wrote:What exactly is a Spike Attack?

A form of smash attack that uses notches on the attack ring. Take Dragoon G's or Dragoon V2's attack rings, look at the "wings" or "spikes" that come out of the ring, see how they have notches on them.
DtD Wrote:
Gotruto Wrote:What exactly is a Spike Attack?

A form of smash attack that uses notches on the attack ring. Take Dragoon G's or Dragoon V2's attack rings, look at the "wings" or "spikes" that come out of the ring, see how they have notches on them.

"Spike" refers to the notches, not the attack projections.
Metal Driger Article Wrote:The Cross Spiker AR has 8 points of attack, or spikes, that comes out from the center. The four larger points have Smash Attack in right spin while it has Spike Attack in left spin.

So wait, doesn the Right spin in this have the smaller points of attacks? which would make it a better spike attack? you can see it in this picture from the article.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Whoever wrote that article was mistaken. I'm not the writer. The notches are the spikes. It has spike attack in right spin, not left.
OK just making sure, i realized this was probably the case when i saw the notches on Dragoon G (I never use it that much, so i never looked that closely, and thus never noticed them)

PS: that is why i said "Metal Driger Article Wrote" instead of "Bey Brad Wrote" because i have seen you say that articles have not been written by you many times now.
What kind of ARs would boost your Endurance?
Gotruto Wrote:What kind of ARs would boost your Endurance?

It depends on what the rest of the parts of the Beyblade are.
i was planning on something like this:

AR: ???
WD: 10-Heavy/6-Heavy
SG: Neo-Right (MG)
BB: Semi-Flat/SG Semi-Flat/ Dranzer V2 With SP/Draciel S/ SG Sharp

If you have a problem choosing because of the multiple choices, just say which ones are better and then say the best kind of ARs for it. it is not ment to be all endurance either.