Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

which is better for defense h145 or sw145
(May. 27, 2011  2:26 PM)firephionex Wrote: which is better for defense h145 or sw145

Both of them are bad, don't use them or otherwise its SW145.
Sorry for a n00b question but...
What's Tornado Stalling? I've first heard it on the "Final Counter" thread results.
ply tell me The Ratings Of the Heviest clear wheel (ENergy ring) like this 1._____ 2.____3.____4.____5.______6._____7._____ give me Seven ratings only ((((ALso Tell me Which Is BETTER FOR STAMINA ES or SD
Just saw that Beywiki didn't have this on BClay Aries, and yes I understand the part isn't usable, but how much exactly does the Clay Light wheel weigh?
they both scrape the floors too much, but H145 is great for attack itself.
What would you say is better for defense, CS or RS?
(May. 27, 2011  11:15 PM)Thermal Blaze Wrote: What would you say is better for defense, CS or RS?

Kei Wrote:DEFENSE

Metal Face/Metal Face-Heavy Basalt Bull/Kerbecs/Aquario 230/BD145/GB145 RS/RSF/CS
Metal Face/Metal Face-Heavy Libra 230/GB145 RS/RSF/CS
Metal Face/Metal Face-Heavy Earth Bull/Kerbecs/Aquario 230/BD145/GB145 RS/RSF/CS
Well, RS is in front of CS so RS is better for defense. (I'm assuming the better parts come first.)
No, if that were true, MF would be better than MF-H for Defence. CS is better against Left-Spin Attackers and other Stamina and Defence types, and RS is better against only Right-Spin Attackers.
Are there any wave listings/part breakdowns for the Medal Masters series?

Thanks
(May. 28, 2011  12:34 AM)SomeGamerDude Wrote: Are there any wave listings/part breakdowns for the Medal Masters series?

Thanks

www.entertainmentearth.com should have them.
(May. 28, 2011  1:28 AM)firephionex Wrote: which of the sw145 modes is the best

Attack Mode has use in some Attack customs.
does mf have more stamina than f and hf?
yes it does because metal has less friction but RF is still the best attack choice
So does that mean that MF can be used like an attack tip with a good stamina?...then what has more stamina in CS and MF?
WD its the top stamina tip so it obviously has more stamina Tongue_out
I know that WD and PD have the best stamina but I am asking about MF and CS..I want to know which of MF or CS has better stamina
oh well a non agressive cs has more stamina then MF your question was hard to understand
Is RSF worth the buy?
And what are its uses?
use purchase cousulation bro Tongue_out its top tier but it is the leats viable out of them so cs and rs would be a better option Tongue_out
how durable are the hws beys? I remember the hms ones denting easily.