Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

which is better flame libra or ray unicorno?
Ray Unicorno for CS.
Flame libra, the only adequate part is flame.
the bottom or preformance tip also ray is and ok attack wheel and unicorno is a good CW for attack
oh yah thanks for the replies. i ask the question because i needed to kno which beyblade im going to use in the baltimore blademore tournament if i go
mmm..what are thse bit chips?is the pink one the named garlux?i have no idea about the rest..
i wonder what they are...8o..
got them with the package i receive fro okinawam..
(May. 12, 2011  8:26 AM)benjohadi Wrote: mmm..what are thse bit chips?is the pink one the named garlux?i have no idea about the rest..

If not mistaken, the last one is a Coro-coro special BC.
how sturdy is the plastic in the attack stadium
Do TH170 and CH120 have somewhat the same mechanism?
What is the advantage/disadvantage of MF??(the bottom one)
Advantage- Good attack and Stamina
Disadvantage- Its too high.
I found out that the sd tip helps with getting the ed145 spintrack from scraping the floor and slowing the bey, down. apparently, it also helps, when wobbling, for it to move more agressive, but when it does, it also looses more spin. is there a good tip that can prevent the ed145 spintrack from scraping the floor but also doesn't make it loose spin as much?
I thought it was those things you pop in the top of the beyblades,
(May. 12, 2011  1:23 PM)PokeBlader Wrote: I found out that the sd tip helps with getting the ed145 spintrack from scraping the floor and slowing the bey, down. apparently, it also helps, when wobbling, for it to move more agressive, but when it does, it also looses more spin. is there a good tip that can prevent the ed145 spintrack from scraping the floor but also doesn't make it loose spin as much?
CS?
or.......
MF
(May. 12, 2011  12:41 PM)Boxhead Wrote: how sturdy is the plastic in the attack stadium

Very sturdy ? If you do not purposely step or sit on it, there should be no problems ...
what IS the weight limit of one bey? Ive always been curious and love to know so i can make sure not to make an illegal combo
There is no weight limit,
There was a weight limit of 47
(May. 12, 2011  3:22 PM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: There is no weight limit,
There was a weight limit of 47

Only with TAKARA-TOMY.
I mean by WBO standards
Is LF good for anything?
Is B good for destabilizing?

Not just that, are there any differences between Boost Mode and Normal Mode?
(May. 12, 2011  3:55 PM)Suicune_Aquario Wrote: Is LF good for anything?
Is B good for destabilizing?

Not just that, are there any differences between Boost Mode and Normal Mode?

Not really. At that point, either use MF or LRF, not LF which is slightly in the middle, in a way.

There are much better options.

Yes, read the BD145 Discussion topic in the Beyblade Customizations forum.
Is MF-H Basalt Bull 230CS VS MF-H Hell Kerbecs 230CS needed for testing? Couple weeks ago i have seen people requesting this, i'm not sure if its still needed though.
I saw on the Burn Phoenix article that the Mold 4 of Burn (Hasbro Burn) is better suited for defense and attack, is that true?
(May. 12, 2011  7:13 PM)HH Wrote: I saw on the Burn Phoenix article that the Mold 4 of Burn (Hasbro Burn) is better suited for defense and attack, is that true?
It is a better mold overall.

-Are we allowed to choose the starter beyblade we want when we use the credits spending system?