Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(May. 04, 2011  9:21 PM)Master222 Wrote: Is Thunder Libra at all as good as Pre-HWS Libra? (And Is this the right place for this?)
I'm going to say no. I don't think Thunder Libra will be near the weight of Pre-HWS Libra.
Master22 Wrote:Is Thunder Libra at all as good as Pre-HWS Libra? (And Is this the right place for this?)

"Thunder" is exactly the same as Infinity, so why do you not look for results on the Infinity Metal Wheel in the Beyblade Customizations forum, quite simply ...

iBeyblader Wrote:Nope. Smile
Unless rules are different in the US. Unhappy Let's hope not.

That was for tournaments that happened on April 10th 2011 though, so you cannot at all just refer to that and tell everyone that there will be no age limits for tournaments to come, with Hasbro.

(May. 05, 2011  1:34 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: is there a thread with list of MFs weights and versions if not could you list if there is could you link it for me thanks

Yes, the BB-84 and BB-85 topics ... We keep posting that.
Now that Thunder Libra is released, has anyone done testing for it?

EDIT: Nevermind, it was just answered.
(May. 05, 2011  3:14 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
Master22 Wrote:Is Thunder Libra at all as good as Pre-HWS Libra? (And Is this the right place for this?)

"Thunder" is exactly the same as Infinity, so why do you not look for results on the Infinity Metal Wheel in the Beyblade Customizations forum, quite simply ...

Is it exactly the same? Has someone weighed the Thunder Wheel? It could turn out to be lighter then Infinity, much like my Hasbro Counter wheel is lighter then my Takara Tomy Counter wheel.
is ewd a better tip than wd in terms of stamina
ewd is better at solo spin time but wd is a better choice Smile
Shmello people Grin
Finally found this thread Pinching_eyes_2
I am new to the website, and have a great devotion to beyblade.
my money, however, restricts me from buying takara tomy beys.
I have saved up 210.00 US Dollars and have decided to buy a few beys and equipment.
1- Hell Kerbecs
2- Basalt Horgium
3- Random booster x2
4- Gravity Perseus
------
as far as equipment, well, that is where my question(s) comes in.
My launcher I want is going to be a three segment launcher with and angle compass, LR Bey Launcher with suspension, and a Metal Assist.
I was wondering, because of my tight budget, if the hasbro launcher grip rubber can fit on the takara tomy 3 segment launcher.
also, is the 3 segment launcher also useful in concealing your bey?
I haven't been able to find ANY threads on this topic, although it may exist, so your help is greatly appreciated.
-Thanks! Tongue_out
Sorry, forgot to specify that was a random booster vol. 7 ^
(May. 05, 2011  7:33 AM)Lexos Wrote: Shmello people Grin
Finally found this thread Pinching_eyes_2
I am new to the website, and have a great devotion to beyblade.
my money, however, restricts me from buying takara tomy beys.
I have saved up 210.00 US Dollars and have decided to buy a few beys and equipment.
1- Hell Kerbecs
2- Basalt Horgium
3- Random booster x2
4- Gravity Perseus
------
as far as equipment, well, that is where my question(s) comes in.
My launcher I want is going to be a three segment launcher with and angle compass, LR Bey Launcher with suspension, and a Metal Assist.
I was wondering, because of my tight budget, if the hasbro launcher grip rubber can fit on the takara tomy 3 segment launcher.
also, is the 3 segment launcher also useful in concealing your bey?
I haven't been able to find ANY threads on this topic, although it may exist, so your help is greatly appreciated.
-Thanks! Tongue_out
Sorry, forgot to specify that was a random booster vol. 7 ^

Answer to 1st Q:
Yes
Answer to 2nd:
Well I guess but not all of it
Also, you should ask more of those questions at Purchase Consultation.
can we use illegal clear wheel because they have different colour on our hasbro beyparts because its written in rules that we can paint the beys but it should not change the beys performance and illegal clear wheels are just recoloured clear wheel
well if they are ' illegal ' you can totally use them (sarcastic voice)

normal answer
well if they area already called illegal clear wheels then you can use them cause there illegal
No, for starters, as they break easier, it poses a higher risk of flying shrapnel (and other parts of beyblades) hitting bladers. Secondly, weights are different. They may also be made of different materials, and if the mold isn't as good, may actually affect performance. Painting is your best bet, or, if you're lucky, the CW may have been released in an easily dyeable colour, and it can be dyed but retain transparency.

Thirdly, that would support fake beyblade manufacturers. The WBO WILL NOT support manufacturers of fakes.
hey my friend have one and looks exactly as the eagle
It's still illegal. The material will not be of as high a quality, and it is unlikely the molding will either (which may not be easily spotted by the naked eye). Weights may still differ as well.
And that still does not address my third point (we do not support manufacturers of fake beyblades).

Either way, there's no way it would be legal.
Is there another way i can get Extreme Flat or do i have to buy Mercury Anubis
Your question belongs in Purchase Consultation, however, I'm in a good mood, so I'll answer here. Just remember for next time, kay?

BB-107, the big bang pegasis introduction set, comes with 85, XF, AND an attack stadium. The Meteo L-Drago Reshuffle set does too, but it's pretty lame.

Actually, the cheapest way would be to go to ebay and get one of the RBV7 (BB-109) beys that comes with it. I'd suggest Gravity Perseus (ATK) BD145XF, as every part of it is AMAZING (though BD145 and XF don't work well together). It might be a couple of bucks more pricey than the other XF bey from rbv7, but it's worth it IMO. With CH120 instead of BD145 it's AMAZING (best in normal mode, not counter). But yeah. BD145 is amazing too.
That'd be the best route. Make sure you get it pre-opened. That is, the seller is selling a particular bey FROM RBV7, not an unopened random booster.

I'd guess if you need an attack stadium, it might be best to get BB-107, I'm not sure about pricing on that right now, though. If you're on a budget or already have an attack stadium, a preopened RBV7 from ebay is the way to go.
well i just want to ask which better for defence and good combination for R145?
Dark or Rock?
Rock its weight but lots of recoil
dark i dont know
if there are not good i will post in purchase consultaion about what to buy next
Dark is BAD.. But still, the Hasbro one offers Defense, but yet, BAD. Rock is bad too, but better than Dark...
Neither are good, but (hasbro) Dark is better for defence. However, Rock is more useful, and you can probably make a half-decent attack combo with (MF) Rock __ R145RF.
(May. 05, 2011  2:04 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Dark is BAD.. But still, the Hasbro one offers Defense, but yet, BAD. Rock is bad too, but better than Dark...

rock offers limited defence for the spintrack though, and if you hevily paint dark then it has its uses
(May. 05, 2011  2:04 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Dark is BAD.. But still, the Hasbro one offers Defense, but yet, BAD. Rock is bad too, but better than Dark...

Im sure oki has testing darks better
(May. 05, 2011  2:04 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Rock is bad too, but better than Dark...

hasbro's dark is better then rock for defence dude...

(May. 05, 2011  4:48 PM)faissaloo Wrote: hevily paint dark then it has its uses

that is illegal, only lightly painted parts are allowed
(May. 05, 2011  4:48 PM)faissaloo Wrote:

rock offers limited defence for the spintrack though, and if you hevily paint dark then it has its uses

If paint is affecting performance, it's illegal.

Rock isn't so bad on low tracks, in the right combo it causes lightning tank trouble Tongue_out Check the thread for the combo, but yeah.

But yeah, Hasbro dark is better for defence.
Chief - Disappointed ... yes unfourtunatly,mabye a metal face could replace the paint to make it legalChief - Idea!
(May. 05, 2011  6:11 PM)faissaloo Wrote: Chief - Disappointed ... yes unfourtunatly,mabye a metal face could replace the paint to make it legalChief - Idea!

You're just pointing out the obvious. Metal Faces are frequently used in various combos to add weight. Even so, what would stop your opponent from using a MF as well, or using the large multitudes of combos that are better than any dark-based combo?