Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Apr. 23, 2011  4:05 PM)Libra df145bs Wrote: Is there a difference between
hasbro lightning l drago and TT lightning
l drago

If i'm not wrong, Hasbro's metal wheels and stuff are better in quality. In terms of performance, there is no difference whosoever.
yes,launchers,hasbro makes weaker metals and their plastic wares toren easily.
tt is better so much.
(Apr. 23, 2011  4:04 PM)kai kai kai Wrote: is l-drago containing more power than pegasus.and even beat pegasus?

L Drago?
Lighning L Drago?
Meteo L Drago?
Ldrago Destroy?
Pegasus?
Storm Pegasus?
Galaxy Pegasus?
Big Bang Pegasus?
As for Uncustomized LLD and LD and MLD defeats Tthose PG series.
Customized too LD's are better for Smash.(Except for the Pre-HWS)
(Apr. 23, 2011  4:14 PM)kai kai kai Wrote: yes,launchers,hasbro makes weaker metals and their plastic wares toren easily.
tt is better so much.

Hasbro actually makes out of Stronger materials as I told.
Lighning L Drago,Storm Pegasus

you dont know tt only makes stronger metals than hasbro .i tested parts also.
Hasbro Makes Stronger parts than TT.
Ask any knowledgeable member.
And LLD will win Uncustomized.
yaa i know but tt has stronger metal than hasbro. test parts once.see the weight of those metals and thickness also first and then reply.
If you want to continue this arguement let's go to PM.
the Metal of Hasbro is stronger.Not only is Hasbro's thicker but is also Heavier.
Don't believe me! Ask Kai-v or <3 or UltraBlader oR oR SSJFisherman..(The people who are online now)
Sorry for getting really off-topic but....
How is that related to this.
If your saying 4D is heavier then Flame of Hasbro is 36 while TT is 32 Earth TT 33 Hasbro 35
Bull TT 3.3 Hasbro 3.7
but i saw weight and thus i am supporting tt.
Please Stop start PM or just ask someone who has knowledge(Kai-V maybe).
(Apr. 23, 2011  4:13 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2011  4:05 PM)Libra df145bs Wrote: Is there a difference between
hasbro lightning l drago and TT lightning
l drago

If i'm not wrong, Hasbro's metal wheels and stuff are better in quality. In terms of performance, there is no difference whosoever.
Yea, the TT beyblades are more athentice, but Hasbro beyblades are made of stronger plastics.
(Apr. 23, 2011  4:54 PM)kai kai kai Wrote: tt will win in performance.

No, not necessarily ...
how can u say kai-v?itt beyblades enhances rotating power when it is spinning and resistance will increase.
And Kai-V saves the day againXD
And please tell him that Hasbro makes out of better materials.(Only MFB plastic(Old School) wise TT is better)
she is saying both tt and hasbro can win.
anyways tt is better in performance.
Kai Kai Kai : Not exactly though..Hasbro's Bull and Aquario are better than TT's. And besides...Libra DF145BS was asking if there was a difference between Hasbro's LLD and TT's LLD. BTW, they have no significant differences. Except LLD by hasbro is made with better materials so it is more durable.
(Apr. 23, 2011  5:04 PM)kai kai kai Wrote: how can u say kai-v?itt beyblades enhances rotating power when it is spinning and resistance will increase.

You have no idea what you are talking about.
only bull and aquario.thatall?but more attack defense ,stamina beyblades have demand from tt.
I'm sorry Kai Kai Kai, but I can not read anything you said. Does it have something to do with godzilla for a beyblade created by TT that has a bull and an aquario sign on it, as well as being all types fluently?
what type is hell kerbecs in both modes?

Is gravity perseus or hell kerbecs better?
(Apr. 23, 2011  9:42 PM)Yuya Tomoyuki Wrote: what type is hell kerbecs in both modes?

http://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/information/

They both have different strengths ...
(Apr. 23, 2011  9:42 PM)Yuya Tomoyuki Wrote: what type is hell kerbecs in both modes?

If used in boost mode HK should win if not GP