Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

What beyblade type is the best/most likely to win?
(Apr. 17, 2011  11:43 PM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2011  10:58 PM)BeatLynx Wrote: yes i understand the stats are just like the hasbro stars and they dont mean a thing, im just curios to know what the 6 stats are. I am fully aware that stats have no competitive info, just curios as to why there are 6

To emphasize how good some part is supposed to be in whatever stat they listed the star in. Sometimes they are right, like RF with 6 stars in attack, but others like AD145 for defense aren't right at all.

um i think that there are 6 different states, like there are attack,defence , stamina
he might be saying there are 3 others..... or i could be completly wrong and it could be stars, if it is stars read Ga's
(Apr. 17, 2011  11:47 PM)Libra df145bs Wrote: What beyblade type is the best/most likely to win?

there is none due to how much stuff could happen, attack could smash the defence cuz there is no grip and stamina
defence could some how outlast stamina and attack
stamina could take the hits of attack and with stand defence
also mattters on staduim to
really there is no Best
depends what stadium and combo, and what type vs what type, but in hasbro stadium's its usually stamina types, and in tt stadiums its a balance
(Apr. 17, 2011  11:50 PM)Libra df145bs Wrote: what is better for defence rs or rsf

RS as it doesnt move alot and has a lot of grip, but for grip u sacrifice stamina
but RSF is still good
(Apr. 17, 2011  11:53 PM)darkblader12 Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2011  11:50 PM)Libra df145bs Wrote: what is better for defence rs or rsf

RS as it doesnt move alot and has a lot of grip, but for grip u sacrifice stamina
but RSF is still good

But RS will get destroyed by Left-Spin Attackers, and RSF lacks Stamina, so better stick with CS.
(Apr. 18, 2011  12:13 AM)Mr. N Wrote:

but RSF is still good

But RS will get destroyed by Left-Spin Attackers, and RSF lacks Stamina, so better stick with CS.

Yes, although CS has bad ballence, I would recomend it.
(Apr. 18, 2011  12:32 AM)rayunicorn2000 Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2011  12:13 AM)Mr. N Wrote:

but RSF is still good

Yes, although CS has bad ballence, I would recomend it.

How does CS have bad balance? The reason we use it is because it has better balance than RS and better Stamina.
I know, but to me, when it tilts, on the rubber, it doesn't even have much attack.
(Apr. 18, 2011  1:56 AM)rayunicorn2000 Wrote: I know, but to me, when it tilts, on the rubber, it doesn't even have much attack.

Is Defense supposed to Attack though? The rubber helps it stay in the stadium very well, while the plastic gives it Stamina to defeat Stamina types.
I know that V145 is pretty much useless, but what would it be better as, Attack mode or Defense?
(Apr. 18, 2011  2:23 AM)IdiotBox Wrote: I know that V145 is pretty much useless, but what would it be better as, Attack mode or Defense?

I don't think it makes a difference
What are some diffrences between the Midnight metal wheel and the Vulcan metal wheel. I had just recently purchased a Midnight Bull and it oddly reminds me of the Vulcan Metal wheel.
(Apr. 18, 2011  2:44 AM)Pegasus Wrote: What are some diffrences between the Midnight metal wheel and the Vulcan metal wheel. I had just recently purchased a Midnight Bull and it oddly reminds me of the Vulcan Metal wheel.

Midnight, as much as it is similar to Vulcan, only has 2 sections on the wheel that can cause smash attack, and it isn't very significant. Vulcan, on the other hand, has 4 major smash attack slopes.
Weight.
And ummmmm let me think.
Back onto beatlynx's question. Go grab a tt beyblade box, look for the hexagon shaped CHART, with yellow. There are 6 attributes measured/listed. Out of curiosity and knowing full well that "stats don't matter" what are the 6 stats in those charts?

And it does matter, because he, and I, would like to know.
(Apr. 18, 2011  3:13 AM)th!nk Wrote: Back onto beatlynx's question. Go grab a tt beyblade box, look for the hexagon shaped CHART, with yellow. There are 6 attributes measured/listed. Out of curiosity and knowing full well that "stats don't matter" what are the 6 stats in those charts?

I think it's Attack, Defense, Stamina, Stability, Weight. I don't know the last one. I'm not so sure about those 5 too.
(Apr. 18, 2011  3:16 AM)Mr. N Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2011  3:13 AM)th!nk Wrote: Back onto beatlynx's question. Go grab a tt beyblade box, look for the hexagon shaped CHART, with yellow. There are 6 attributes measured/listed. Out of curiosity and knowing full well that "stats don't matter" what are the 6 stats in those charts?

I think it's Attack, Defense, Stamina, Stability, Weight. I don't know the last one. I'm not so sure about those 5 too.

speed???? cuz looking at the boxes so i thinks this is it ( acording to the many boxes i have) these are the points of the hexagon
top left: speed ( meteo l drago, i compared assault and absorb mode statues as well as galaxy pegasus)
top: attack ( MANY ATTACK BOXES)
top right:weight ( basalt fully marks this place as well as defence)
bottom right: defense ( grand ketos t125rs, basalt, pre aires, basalt and ketos are the give away)
bottom; stabililty ( many of the stamina kinda types go here, also basalt DEFINATLY DIDNT GO HERE)
bottom left: Stamina ?? ( acording to a sono know pre-pisces , kerbecs boost statues box)
(Apr. 18, 2011  3:37 AM)Kai-V Wrote: From 2009 ...
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ask-a-qu...#pid188323

lol i was right about 3.... GRAVITY, centrificul FORCE, MOBILITY lolz
but gravity could mean weight, like the earths force is gonna do something, unless it means to the centre of the staduim
mobility could be speed??? moving ???/
centrifigul force.... how fast it spins or pulls stuff ???? stability????
(Apr. 18, 2011  3:40 AM)darkblader12 Wrote: lol i was right about 3.... GRAVITY, centrificul FORCE, MOBILITY lolz
but gravity could mean weight, like the earths force is gonna do something, unless it means to the centre of the staduim

"Weight" in Japanese is a totally different word than "gravity" in Japanese.
"Speed" in Japanese is a totally different word than "mobility" in Japanese.
"Stability" in Japanese is a totally different word than "centrifugal force" in Japanese.

So no, you were wrong on those and you should not have replied to his question with a guess.
(Apr. 18, 2011  4:03 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2011  3:40 AM)darkblader12 Wrote: lol i was right about 3.... GRAVITY, centrificul FORCE, MOBILITY lolz

"Weight" in Japanese is a totally different word than "gravity" in Japanese.
"Speed" in Japanese is a totally different word than "mobility" in Japanese.
"Stability" in Japanese is a totally different word than "centrifugal force" in Japanese.

So no, you were wrong on those and you should not have replied to his question with a guess.
im sorry , i wasnt talking about those 3, i ment i knew the exact spots for attack, defense and stamina and those 3 i just said are ideas
anyway im gonna stop spamming now
What i Meant on The Shaved CS is like is the plastic wears out and then the plastic becomes flat so only the Rubber spins.
(Apr. 18, 2011  10:07 AM)Oisina Wrote: How do you change Storm Aquario's performance tip?
pull it up, and turn it to the left for hf mode
turn right, push down and it will be in s mode