Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jan. 13, 2011  1:39 PM)aquila112 Wrote: theres no difference
its just a recolor
also i think the blue on has a wd145 instead of t125 track

Wait, the sonokong version is a recolor of the takara version?

Sorry I'm confused because i'm thinking of getting a ketos from sonokong instead of takara

I'm worried about the differences since I'm kinda like a takara loyalist XD

Hm, so which is a better track; wd145 or t125? Or what does wd145 do? [The beywiki isn't complete about this yet, i believe]
(Jan. 13, 2011  4:11 PM)misquared Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2011  1:39 PM)aquila112 Wrote: theres no difference
its just a recolor
also i think the blue on has a wd145 instead of t125 track

Wait, the sonokong version is a recolor of the takara version?

Sorry I'm confused because i'm thinking of getting a ketos from sonokong instead of takara

I'm worried about the differences since I'm kinda like a takara loyalist XD

Hm, so which is a better track; wd145 or t125? Or what does wd145 do? [The beywiki isn't complete about this yet, i believe]
correct me if i am wrong
both t125 and wd145 are both not so good, wd145 is like ed145 but it doesnt free spin

and sonokong and TT both use almost the same molds/material so its all good
(Jan. 13, 2011  4:13 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: correct me if i am wrong
both t125 and wd145 are both not so good, wd145 is like ed145 but it doesnt free spin

i think t125 has use in stamina
as an old thread by fyuuor which showed that t125 and d125 defeated his 100 and a145 and ad145
(Jan. 13, 2011  4:51 PM)aquila112 Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2011  4:13 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: correct me if i am wrong

i think t125 has use in stamina
as an old thread by fyuuor which showed that t125 and d125 defeated his 100 and a145 and ad145
oh yeah i forgot about that, thanks
Can someone tell me which performance tip can spin longest even when hit on the tip by an attack type ?
And Which Fusion Wheel Has best defense qualities...and...is Metal ball the best defense type tip ?
(Jan. 13, 2011  5:18 PM)XBladeX Wrote: Can someone tell me which performance tip can spin longest even when hit on the tip by an attack type ?
And Which Fusion Wheel Has best defense qualities...and...is Metal ball the best defense type tip ?

1. WD is the best stamina tip
2. pre-hws libra is best for defence but its banned
3. MB is super bad for defence
(Jan. 13, 2011  5:25 PM)Seth Solus Wrote: hey people what should i name my group
That has nothing to do with the Beyblade hobby, and therefore does not belong here.
(Jan. 13, 2011  5:20 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2011  5:18 PM)XBladeX Wrote: Can someone tell me which performance tip can spin longest even when hit on the tip by an attack type ?

1. WD is the best stamina tip
2. pre-hws libra is best for defence but its banned
3. MB is super bad for defence

but still mb is as good as wd for stamina if used on a slightly smaller track than wd
(Jan. 13, 2011  5:41 PM)aquila112 Wrote: but still mb is as good as wd for stamina if used on a slightly smaller track than wd
How is that even relevant ? The question was about whether MB is the best Defense Bottom.
Why does flame libra cost so much on online sites such as toywiz?

Is there really a difference between max stampede and lightning force?
I was at a store and saw both stadiums side by side. Honestly they look exactly the same. Same steepness and flat area.
(Jan. 13, 2011  5:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2011  5:41 PM)aquila112 Wrote: but still mb is as good as wd for stamina if used on a slightly smaller track than wd
How is that even relevant ? The question was about whether MB is the best Defense Bottom.

I meant for the first one in which he said wd is the best stamina bottom.
(Jan. 13, 2011  5:58 PM)aquila112 Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2011  5:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

I meant for the first one in which he said wd is the best stamina bottom.

wd is better than mb as mb is only as good as wd on low tracks

145wd>145mb
100wd=100mb
so wd is better...

Otsu the max stampede and the lightning force do have different dimensions, what you saw might be a internet picture
is there any info on when the next wave of beyblades will be realeased in the USA
(Jan. 13, 2011  8:37 PM)Conan Wrote: is there any info on when the next wave of beyblades will be realeased in the USA

hasrbro has no release dates so all we know is most likely this year
(Jan. 13, 2011  8:37 PM)Conan Wrote: is there any info on when the next wave of beyblades will be realeased in the USA
I heard that Hasbro was due to release a new wave in early 2011 but there is no exact date
How much does Shield 130 weigh?
Does RS wear down easily? Or can I slide just buying one.

Also, is RS supposed to be moveable a little? I can like jiggle it a tiny bit.
Themailman Look here http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Weights-of-MFB
Zeox I do not belive RS wears easily and I think so because my RF does it too
(Jan. 13, 2011  10:03 PM)Zeox Wrote: Does RS wear down easily? Or can I slide just buying one.

It wears easily enough. You probably will need a new one eventually, but you can probably let it slide for a bit.

Mine does that too, I wouldn't worry.

@NightVirgo8787, S130 isn't on there.
I was in the store with both max stampede and lightning force
They look exactly the same.

Anyone know why flame libra costs so much online ?
(Jan. 13, 2011  10:08 PM)Themailman Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2011  10:03 PM)Zeox Wrote: Does RS wear down easily? Or can I slide just buying one.

It wears easily enough. You probably will need a new one eventually, but you can probably let it slide for a bit.

Mine does that too, I wouldn't worry.

@NightVirgo8787, S130 isn't on there.

Oh sorry man BTW what blade does s130 come with
You're referring to pre-HWS Libra.

You've already been answered for your first question.

No need to repeat yourself
how can i have a bey blade trenament
plaese some one tell me
plaese some one tell me