Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

chaosblader I'm sure you have an FS, no? Try a CS, if you have it...

WF is fine, but not as good. All you need is a tip with adequate movement and moderate stamina.

That is what TT would have liked it to be, attack types are balance types.
Man, I asked what are the attributes of flame Libra and Saggitario! like flame libra's stamina is full, attack is medium e.t.c!
flame libra has very good spin time hardly any defence and no attack
flame sag has very good spin time also(a little bit less than libra) a bit of defence because of its track and no attack
(Jan. 02, 2011  10:46 AM)meforthewin Wrote: the balance types is a mixture of all the other types
and the 3rd question has been answered no type is the best (well... in some stadiums they are)

attack beats stamina
stamina beats defence
defence beats attack
and they all beat balance
Actually, it's not necessarily like that. Attack can beat Defense.
Whats better, SD or WD tip in terms of stamina and/or overall rating?
It's generally like that. In common terms but yes. There is always exceptions. Vulcan horseus 85R2F beating a rock leone is one of those exceptions Smile
WD is a bit better.
(Jan. 02, 2011  11:21 AM)k5dr Wrote: Whats better, SD or WD tip in terms of stamina and/or overall rating?

WD
im just wondering which are the best tip,spintrack and fusion wheel for stamina?
90 or 85, tip is WD or SD.
and what are the best fusion wheels for stamina?
how do II battle??? help plz lol
We have this thread for a reason..
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...bos--20386
jay- you buy a bey,a launcher,a stadium and find a person and launch your bey into the stadium :V,their is No online battling here,that's hasbros carppy beybladebattles.com
Sorry for my bad english, I try in this way: If i shoot a bey with a lightlauncher2 and an other bey with beylauncher, which bey does much RPM?
If I recall corectly, the beylauncher.
yeh there are vids on youtube showing the beylauncher giving the beyblades quite a bit more power, its pretty cool. i wonder why there are so many more light launchers than beylaunchers
yeh there are heaps of vids on youtube showing the beylauncher giving the beyblades quite a bit more power, its pretty cool. i wonder why there are so many more lightlauchers than beyblaunchers.
yeh there are heaps of vids on youtube showing the beylauncher giving the beyblades quite a bit more power, its pretty cool. i wonder why there are so many more lightlauchers than beylaunchers.
hmm my posts arent showing up. if i triple post, my bad my postss are not showing up on my computer
Ah, so you say i should buy libra? Anyways i will buy it, but tell me which should i buy first. Rock leone, Flame Saggitario, or Flame Libra? Sorry for asking so many questions its because i am a new blader. Unhappy
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchase-Consultation That belongs there, not here.

Anyway, I say Rock Leone I guess, and don't get Flame Libra. It does not have many useful parts except for flame which you get from Flame Sagittario anyway. and Sagittario brings C145 which is a good Defense Track.
those anybody know why Divine Chimera TR145FB is a attack type but it looks like a rock or counter wheel

Smile
Attached Files

.jpg   DivineChimera_Side.jpg (Size: 12.87 KB / Downloads: 95)
It may look like them but they arent the dame, different weights and protrusions, I think that The performance tip might be why also, though I do not have the bey my self u can still tell from pics.
thanks
Hello um... Could anyone tell me why the Libra Wheel is banned?
bec of the wieght
It's weight and weight distribution. Too heavy and it's defense capabilities are outstanding.
bec of the weight