Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

I use WD.

I'm also assuming SD is easier to acquire where as WD only comes in Earth Eagle and the Faceoff pack.
(Dec. 26, 2010  2:22 PM)Diamond Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2010  12:55 PM)littlechipz Wrote: Blah, we both know SD is better Smug
No it isn't.

If you actually battle Earth Bull 145WD against Earth Bull 145SD, the one with WD will win a majority of the battles.
When Beys with SD and WD starts precessing, the one with SD usually falls over first while the one with WD could last longer since the 'wide' part of the bottom supports the Bey from falling, allowing it to spin slightly longer.

It's just from experience though. Not sure if anyone else experiences this. :\

I always experience this. You just perfectly put into words what I've been really wanting to say. Lol.
Can anyone give me a link of a big japanese beyblade forum where you can log in and post?
(Dec. 26, 2010  7:36 PM)Cyber Red Wrote: Where can I buy Big Mac?

lol you can't, it doesn't exist Tongue_out
yesterday i was using Hasbro stadium i get better results with HF in Hasbro stadium compared too RF.. it´s normal ?
Hey, I was wondering, does anyone know how to efficiently tell when Hasbro will be releasing new Beys? I have teen financial issues and can't order TT beys, so I have to stick to Hasbro. RAGE.
(Dec. 26, 2010  8:30 PM)Blader Richie Wrote: yesterday i was using Hasbro stadium i get better results with HF in Hasbro stadium compared too RF.. it´s normal ?

Yes this is normal.
(Dec. 26, 2010  9:24 PM)Hikari-PHO€NIX Wrote: Hey, I was wondering, does anyone know how to efficiently tell when Hasbro will be releasing new Beys? I have teen financial issues and can't order TT beys, so I have to stick to Hasbro. RAGE.

Well, toywiz has approximate release dates.
(Dec. 26, 2010  8:30 PM)Blader Richie Wrote: yesterday i was using Hasbro stadium i get better results with HF in Hasbro stadium compared too RF.. it´s normal ?

Yes. RF is gives more speed meaning harder hits but less stamina. In a Hasbro stadium attack types can't efficiently use speed to their advantage because of the large walls. HF or F would be the better choice for attack types in a Hasbro stadium.
My L-Drago can kill right when it comes out, but as it slows down...It losses almost all of it's spin and gets beaten. Will a MF Lightning L-Drago CH100 RF improve it's stamina or defense or balance without rupturing it's perfect attack?
Well, toywiz has approximate release dates.
[/quote]

thnx.
(Dec. 26, 2010  10:02 PM)Viper Wrote: My L-Drago can kill right when it comes out, but as it slows down...It losses almost all of it's spin and gets beaten. Will a MF Lightning L-Drago CH100 RF improve it's stamina or defense or balance without rupturing it's perfect attack?

uhhh yes and no, it is top tier but it will only be good in a takara tomy attack stadium and some others, it would not be very good in a hasbro stadium btw it would have less stamina btw it is CH120 not CH100
Is it okay to wash plastic stadiums out with water (namely the l-drago stadium)?
If (hypothetically) Libra was used again, would it be illegal to spin hi
Lefty?

Happy Boxing Day btw
^Lol read the rules.
Any tips for battling? im new to beyblade, so i just wanted some tips is all.
Is it okay to wash the hasbro stadiums with water? Because mine keep getting dirt and dust all over them.
It's better to wipe it down with a damp towel or something.
Sorry to ask again, but, I've looked everywhere in the forums, cant seem to find anything about strategies. Can anyone find it? if so, tell me please Smile
i keep hearing things about "virgo 5 minute mold" and "virgo 3 minute mold." what are those, and why are they only for virgo pre HWS?
(Dec. 27, 2010  12:51 AM)spiritofldrago Wrote: Like, disinfectant wipes?

dude, try a moist towel and SCRUB XD hold your hand at the bottom of the stadium if your scared of punching through it btw I don't find the paint to bad, it keeps my RF in prime condition Cute
(Dec. 27, 2010  1:04 AM)Alchemy Wrote: i keep hearing things about "virgo 5 minute mold" and "virgo 3 minute mold." what are those, and why are they only for virgo pre HWS?

yes, there is a huge difference between virgos, 5 min. has the potencial for spinning up to 5 min. when used in a top tier combo and same thing for 3 min.
yeah, but how do you know which one you get?