Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

G Wrote:Correction, Draciel S's AR is Cross Spike while the next one to it is Roller Attack Ring (Roller Attacker).
Oops, that was stupid of me. Got Dranzer S mixed up with Draciel S, and Roller Defenser with Roller Attacker. D:

Thanks for correcting me.
Thanks G, how does Dragoon MF's tip stack up against Dragoon MS's?
You know that BitBeast that comes with like every Beyblade? The Bird one? Does it have a name and if so what is it? (And yes i know Bitbeasts dont exist, they just look cool)
I can't specifically say since I haven't used mine as much, but it has a MW core inside of it which makes it heavier.

Ice Dranzer I think it was.
Lol okay, thanks!
Guess i'll trade it for a Driger V (YYYYAAAYYY!!!)
Also, heres another question, what is the name of the WD that comes with Wolborg 3, Its been bugging me for ages, thanks =)
TheGigsMeister Wrote:Lol okay, thanks!
Guess i'll trade it for a Driger V (YYYYAAAYYY!!!)
Also, heres another question, what is the name of the WD that comes with Wolborg 3, Its been bugging me for ages, thanks =)

It's called Revolver AttackWink. For another parts' names, use this article

http://beywiki.com/index.php/Beyblade_Parts_List

PS: Type ctrl+F in your browser and then type the blade's name - the browser will highlight the name (for easier browsing)Grin.
Brilliant, thanks! *feels like complete idiot for searching on the Wiki already and not being able to find it*
I have a question: is Wing Attackers AR ANY good? I have it and as far as i can tell it sux, so i just want to see if it has any uses.
just maing sure.

Note: one of my Wing things on the AR broke in the very first fight, that was so pathetic it wasnt even funny....now i use tape to make it atleast usable...
G Wrote:
Kei Wrote:
Caron Wrote:1. I got quite a few beyblades from one of my MOJ lots, but also some random parts. Does anyone know what they are and their uses?

Top left to right:
Double Wing (Draciel S AR): Never used it before, but I don't think it has any uses.
Roller Defense Ring (Roller Defenser AR): Can be used for Zombie customizations I believe? According to Beholder at least.
Cross Dragon (Spin Dragoon AR): Has no uses as far as I know, maybe WD attack?

Middle:
That is a part from Dranzer V's BB.

Bottom left to right:
Looks like a clear Bistool, UFD, or Gekiryu-Oh. Just check their articles on the Wiki.

The last two are Defense Grip Bases (Seaborg), one does not have the rubber though. It can be used effectively in defense customizations.

Correction, Draciel S's AR is Cross Spike while the next one to it is Roller Attack Ring (Roller Attacker).

Dragoon MF's RC is the only useful part on it.

Thanks for the info guys. Hmm, anyone know the answer to my question about spike lizard?
Caron Wrote:
G Wrote:
Kei Wrote:
Caron Wrote:1. I got quite a few beyblades from one of my MOJ lots, but also some random parts. Does anyone know what they are and their uses?

Top left to right:
Double Wing (Draciel S AR): Never used it before, but I don't think it has any uses.
Roller Defense Ring (Roller Defenser AR): Can be used for Zombie customizations I believe? According to Beholder at least.
Cross Dragon (Spin Dragoon AR): Has no uses as far as I know, maybe WD attack?

Middle:
That is a part from Dranzer V's BB.

Bottom left to right:
Looks like a clear Bistool, UFD, or Gekiryu-Oh. Just check their articles on the Wiki.

The last two are Defense Grip Bases (Seaborg), one does not have the rubber though. It can be used effectively in defense customizations.

Correction, Draciel S's AR is Cross Spike while the next one to it is Roller Attack Ring (Roller Attacker).

Dragoon MF's RC is the only useful part on it.

Thanks for the info guys. Hmm, anyone know the answer to my question about spike lizard?

Theoretical purpose: It deflects hits from opponents, like Roller Defencer does
Actual purpose: None
G Wrote:It'd be usable, but illegal.

Yah, but id rather have a Illegal Decent AR than an Illegal Crappy AR
Look, you can have all the illegal/modded parts you want since they are, in fact, your Beyblades, but most of the Bey Community play it clean. I'm just telling you now so you don't get flamed on in the future.
No purpose for even dead weight? (Spike Lizard)
It's 7.5 grams. I think there are heavier ones, but it's rounder in shape so it might work better as a defense type AR compared to some of the otehr heavier ones out there.
i know, its still not a very good AR no matter what u do to it. So i dont use it anyways, just saying if i had a choice that no matter what it is illegal, i would choose the decent one over the crappy one.
Is there a Tryhorn Beyblade? If so, does it suck completely?
Takao Wrote:Is there a Tryhorn Beyblade? If so, does it suck completely?

no

I wish....id love to have a Wall for an AR.
GotrutoTheCustimizer Wrote:

death gargoyle
voltaic ape
gaia dragoon g
galman
Bey Brad Wrote:
GotrutoTheCustimizer Wrote:

death gargoyle ( i dont use HMS, i prefer plastic)
voltaic ape (My friend has it, i might buy it)
gaia dragoon g (How is this a wall?...)
galman (Dont have and all on Ebay are fake)
there's a death gargoyle plastic beyblade you know
basically "wall" is some carp you made up

you can basically do this by combining with wide defense with most round ARs