Ask a question, get an answer! #2

@ geetster99 :- You should it when you are in mode of give someone a lesson..
(Jul. 17, 2012  2:06 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Hell Horuseus 85RS is what you're talking about, right?

If so, it is available in Random Booster Vol.7 Beat Lynx TH170WD.

Thanks, this should be the one Smile
I found the video again: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtuRDY-myMY

It looks the same (except the Metal Wheel of course)...
Thanks again Wink

Greez Smile

Recently I looked at my beyblade Rock Leone and I saw a part of it's spin track broken can you guys know a way to fix it or repair it without buying a replacement part because i'm out of money right now?
Sorry, but if a part's cracked, it's considered broken and illegal for official WBO organized play.
If you find Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF in any shop in Rawalpindi PM me.
Btw can any one would tell attack mode of ldrago detroyer
(Jul. 17, 2012  9:56 PM)BattleLion Wrote: If you find Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF in any shop in Rawalpindi PM me.

Read the L Drago Destroy article draft in the Beywiki Project forum.
(Jul. 17, 2012  9:06 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Sorry, but if a part's cracked, it's considered broken and illegal for official WBO organized play.

So either I have to get it fixed, Buy a replacement part, or buy a new beyblade. Right?
If it is broken, you cannot legally get it fixed.
Which is heavier, Revizer Revizer or Saramanda Saramanda?
I'm pretty sure Revizer Revizer is heavier.
Where can I watch Beywheelz? It's not on my tv in my country so I'm asking if there is a download or stream for it?
hahahahaha!
beywheelz is not an anime!
you won't see it on cartoon network!
it's just hasbro designer's weird dream
(Jul. 18, 2012  10:55 AM)zeneo Wrote: hahahahaha!
beywheelz is not an anime!
you won't see it on cartoon network!
it's just hasbro designer's weird dream

Please don't reply to answers to which you don't know ..

Yes, It is an anime, to fill the "shortened" episodes of Metal Fury/4D. It will run for about 13 episodes, after Metal Fury has aired.

Quote:Where can I watch Beywheelz? It's not on my tv in my country so I'm asking if there is a download or stream for it?
There will most-likely be people who will upload the episodes, if it is not available in your country.
(Jul. 18, 2012  7:10 AM)Eternal Blader Wrote: I'm pretty sure Revizer Revizer is heavier.

Actually, Saramanda is the second heaviest Chrome Wheel next to Dragooon, but the 0.2-3g trade-off for less recoil on Revizer is probably worth it.
(Jul. 13, 2012  4:09 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Spin/Ultimate Dragoon (the original dragoon IIRC) and Grip Attacker (the bey Tyson uses before aquiring his bitbeast) are both right spin. All later Dragoons owned by Tyson were leftspin. IIRC the only non-Tyson owned dragoons were Kid/Master Dragoon and Cyber Dragoon.

Oh... Wait! Maybe that's where they got the idea for L-Drago!
(Jul. 17, 2012  8:59 AM)N0body Wrote: Well GalaxyHart fell on my already damaged BB-107 stadium during the tournament and we were still able to use it for that tournament and even ...

I DID NOT fall delibrately on your BB-107!, gameboysuperman pushed me as I bent closer to launch DEMS in survival (stamina?) mode.

anyhow, two questions-
what types of bearing are/were used in bearing beys till now?
what's the differnce between a NSK shield bearing and ball bearing?
(Jul. 17, 2012  8:59 AM)N0body Wrote: Well GalaxyHart fell on my already damaged BB-107 stadium during the tournament and we were still able to use it for that tournament and even ...

I DID NOT fall delibrately on your BB-107!, gameboysuperman pushed me as I bent closer to launch DEMS in survival (stamina?) mode.

anyhow, two questions-
what types of bearing are/were used in bearing beys till now?
what's the differnce between a NSK shield bearing and ball bearing?.
(Jul. 17, 2012  9:56 PM)BattleLion Wrote: If you find Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF in any shop in Rawalpindi PM me.

For the first question, you must try checking the Stores with Beyblades in Stock thread.
But the truth is, you do not get TT beys in local shops of your country...
You can certainly wait for Hasbro's Metal Fury releases though...

GalaxyHart- I tried Googling up your question, and from what I found, NSK is supposed to be a Brand name that manufactures Ball Bearings...
Not sure though, as my search might not have been perfect...
thanks Janstarblast! you have no idea in howmany stores have i asked for nsk shield bearings-and all the time i got the reply 'do you mean ball bearings?'
btw, why are they called 'shield' bearings?
Is this real or fake?
GalaxyHart- Ugh, that is something I don't know... I think its a type of bearing? Confused
Wait, I'll let someone else answer this question...

I have a question too!

A few minutes ago, I posted in the Build Me a Combo forum regarding the "D is better on high tracks" thingy.

Until now, the choice was based upon this theory-
WD is better on <170 height customs, while D is better on >170 height customs.

Sooo, have things changed upon the release of the mid-height/high track 160? Or is it still the same?
In a less complicated way-
Which tip does well on 160? D or WD?

I know 160 isn't competitive, but that doesn't matter. I need to know about the tip preferences on different heights. Smile
It might be helpful for me in the future; should there be a gimmicked 160 track which finds top tier use...
(Jul. 18, 2012  4:39 PM)Death Bro Wrote: Is this real or fake?

That is actually fake ... The first Zero-G fakes.
(Jul. 18, 2012  4:55 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2012  4:39 PM)Death Bro Wrote: Is this real or fake?

That is actually fake ... The first Zero-G fakes.
Oh Carp....
Guess that won't ever be a prize, which I was planning to do if my tourney even becomes offical
@deathbro: can we get a pic of the full box? That looks legit but I can't see the TT logo on it anywhere.
(Jul. 18, 2012  5:01 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: @deathbro: can we get a pic of the full box? That looks legit but I can't see the TT logo on it anywhere.

Exactly. Where you see that "MDX" logo, it is supposed to be the TAKARA-TOMY logo. You basically see the whole front panel of the box.
(Jul. 18, 2012  4:47 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: I have a question too!

A few minutes ago, I posted in the Build Me a Combo forum regarding the "D is better on high tracks" thingy.

Until now, the choice was based upon this theory-
WD is better on <170 height customs, while D is better on >170 height customs.

Sooo, have things changed upon the release of the mid-height/high track 160? Or is it still the same?
In a less complicated way-
Which tip does well on 160? D or WD?

I know 160 isn't competitive, but that doesn't matter. I need to know about the tip preferences on different heights. Smile
It might be helpful for me in the future; should there be a gimmicked 160 track which finds top tier use...

I don't have a definite answer for you since I don't have 160, but I want to say PD might be the best for 160. PD performs well on tall tracks but not as well as D, and it works well on 145-height tracks but not as well as WD. My theory is that PD fits somewhere in the middle, which might be 160.

That aside, I'd imagine D would be better since 160 is relatively tall.