Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Belongs in the build me a combo thread.

EDIT: too slow.
I'm just wondering this: When Hasbro releases Flash will it weigh less and be in stamina mode? I know you guys do not know this, but I would want to know what you guys think about it.
(Jul. 16, 2012  7:36 PM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote: I'm just wondering this: When Hasbro releases Flash will it weigh less and be in stamina mode? I know you guys do not know this, but I would want to know what you guys think about it.
It will most likely be hollowed out (and weigh less), and be put in Stamina Mode.. Because that's its original mode.
(Jul. 16, 2012  7:36 PM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote: I'm just wondering this: When Hasbro releases Flash will it weigh less and be in stamina mode? I know you guys do not know this, but I would want to know what you guys think about it.
Well all the other metals are less and all the others are in there default mode(Which would be stamina for flash). Hope that helps
Wow, stamina mode. Well I now hate Hasbro.
I saw a Vulcan Horuseus 145D with a green colored Clear Wheel and a silver colored Metal Wheel.
Does anyone now if it got a special name for this limited edition or if it comes in a pack with some other Beys?

Greez Smile
Hell Horuseus 85RS is what you're talking about, right?

If so, it is available in Random Booster Vol.7 Beat Lynx TH170WD.
What is the most durable version of the MFB Attack Type stadium, or is there a difference? My light blue BB-10 has taken a beating over its lifetime and is beginning to chip in some areas that don't bother gameplay, but still make me worry about its longevity. Is the clear one any sturdier?
They all seem to be about the same durability, tbh. My clear one has suffered an extreme beating and is still pristine.

My red one died when I fell on it.
(Jul. 17, 2012  6:03 AM)Hazel Wrote: My red one died when I fell on it.

You fell on a stadium .. ?
(Jul. 17, 2012  6:03 AM)Hazel Wrote: They all seem to be about the same durability, tbh. My clear one has suffered an extreme beating and is still pristine.

you,fell,on,a stadium?
RIP red beystadium
(culprits should be punished)
jokes apart,
HOW COULD YOU LET THAT HAPPEN!
by the way,in the Mumbai tournament,i was about to unintentionally crush the beystadium with my hands
the look everyone gave me that day,as if i was a murderer,or i was caught murdering
again,keeping that apart,why are beyblades sold at such high prices on websites rather than their Maximum Retail Price?
isn't it unfair?
Well GalaxyHart fell on my already damaged BB-107 stadium during the tournament and we were still able to use it for that tournament and even the one after that. So, BB-107s are indeed quite durable from my experience
i guess people feel dizzy after seeing spinning tops spin and hence land on the stadium.
XP
i just want to know what does HMS Stands for?
(Jul. 17, 2012  12:09 PM)Kye J. Wrote: i just want to know what does HMS Stands for?

Heavy/Hard Metal System
@Smashing stadiums discussion:
I have stepped on my BB-10 three or four times, and it's barely damaged at all. It's hard to swim through the endless piles of carp in our basement, and since the BB-10 is a relatively large target, it has taken a beating.
how do i use the scratch card you get with the beyblade 4d magazine with omega dragonis? i wanna know if i could be a winner of such a rare bey!
(Jul. 17, 2012  5:48 AM)Ingulit Wrote: What is the most durable version of the MFB Attack Type stadium, or is there a difference? My light blue BB-10 has taken a beating over its lifetime and is beginning to chip in some areas that don't bother gameplay, but still make me worry about its longevity. Is the clear one any sturdier?

To simply add to what everybody has been answering, which is true, but the black-coloured BeyStadium Attack Type has been reported to melt more easily, if left in a car or anywhere under the sun for too long.

(Jul. 17, 2012  12:09 PM)Kye J. Wrote: i just want to know what does HMS Stands for?

I would like to introduce you to the awesome resource Beywiki is, where we have an entire article just on "HMS" :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/HMS

(Jul. 17, 2012  2:29 PM)Karl Wrote: how do i use the scratch card you get with the beyblade 4d magazine with omega dragonis? i wanna know if i could be a winner of such a rare bey!

Scratch them all, then take a picture, I will see, hah.
scratch them with what? and why should i show you Chocked_2
how do i know if i win?
With the edge of a coin is the normal way and show Kai-V because she can read these things (I think).
(Jul. 17, 2012  8:46 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2012  6:03 AM)Hazel Wrote: My red one died when I fell on it.

You fell on a stadium .. ?

(Jul. 17, 2012  8:53 AM)zeneo Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2012  6:03 AM)Hazel Wrote: They all seem to be about the same durability, tbh. My clear one has suffered an extreme beating and is still pristine.

you,fell,on,a stadium?
RIP red beystadium
(culprits should be punished)
jokes apart,
HOW COULD YOU LET THAT HAPPEN!

You don't "let" falling happen. It is called falling, not flinging yourself upon things deliberately.

(Jul. 17, 2012  4:31 PM)Karl Wrote: scratch them with what? and why should i show you Chocked_2
how do i know if i win?

You scratch the silver portions off with a coin, like a lottery scratcher you buy at a gas station in the US.
what am i to look for to know if i win?
Kai-V was offering to tell you if you won anything or not, by way of you taking a picture of it once you scratch it off so she could translate.
oh ok, thx!
how and when should i use l drago destroy bd145 rdf