Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Excuse me, which version of the Light Launcher would you recommend?
Standard LL2. The LL2 is far superior to the LL1, and the LL L/R has some scraping problems from what I hear. (I own all three.)
Alternatively you can try the ZGLL, which is "supposed" to have superior power to the LL2. They're relatively the same in my experience.
Thanks. Also, is the Zero-G Light Launcher compatible with the BB-15 Launcher Grip, or only the Zero-G Launcher Grip?
Only the Zero-G launcher grip.
OK, thanks for letting me know.
Is the weight balance on the Grand metal wheel focused on the outside or the inside?

Please don't answer if you are a newcomer, no offence intended to anyone, I just need expert advice.
Grand is hollow, so the outside, I guess. The hollowness of it is one of the contributing factors to its suckiness.
(Jul. 15, 2012  7:22 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Grand is hollow, so the outside, I guess. The hollowness of it is one of the contributing factors to its suckiness.

Thanks! I know it isn't great, but I am trying to make a budget stamina combo.
Well, what ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) said is true.

Grand is mostly hollow, thus having weight focused on the outside. Still, it doesn't provide much of a 'fly-wheel' effect, probably because the weight isn't completely focused on the outside.
Not to mention that the weight distribution is fairly poor...

If you are aiming for a budget Stamina combo, I believe there are MUCH better options than Grand, which may be bought for the exact same price as Grand; i.e. Basalt and Hell.
The Beylauncher is usually the best launcher in terms of reliability and power by general consensus. If you're planning to purchase a launcher, I'd highly recommend the Beylauncher L/R as it can launch Beys of both Spin direction.
but which one has the most high rpm?such as ll2,ll,etc
where to buy bey online?i want a trusted people to buy it such as akiras daddy but since his thread is closed i dont know where to buy..
The Rev-Up Launcher is known to give the highest RPM in launches, but they are inconsistent and fragile. Beylaunchers are far more reliable and are less prone to breakage, so they are generally considered to be better overall.

As for you other question, I believe that should be asked elsewhere as that doesn't really pertain to the hobby itself...
which one have higher rpm:light launcher 2 or light launcher that is come with vari ares?
(Jul. 15, 2012  3:03 PM)akainu Wrote: which one have higher rpm:light launcher 2 or light launcher that is come with vari ares?

Light Launcher 2 has been known to be better .. Variares comes with Light Launcher LR, which accompanies Variares' spin direction.

And it's illegal for me to switch launchers between battles in a best of 5, right?
(Jul. 15, 2012  4:35 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: And it's illegal for me to switch launchers between battles in a best of 5, right?

Unless it's the same exact type of launcher. Also color doesn't matter...

For instance, if you use an LL2 in the battle, you have to use it for battle, and if it malfunctions, you need another launcher of right spin, such as BeyLauncher or BeyLauncher LR, or you forfeit...
You seem to be contradicting yourself. Your example says that I can switch from LL2 to L/R LL2 for trick shots, so long as I stay in right spin. Your words above, however, strictly forbid this.
The rules state that if a launcher is needed to be replaced, its substitute must be of the same spin-direction (or in the case of Beylauncher/Light Launcher L/R's, set to the same spin-direction).
So I have to intentionally break a launcher to be allowed to switch but it is technically legal?
Well, if it breaks, then yes. If you wish to deliberately sabotage yourself for a handicap, go ahead, though, it's far more practical to have a spare on hand at tournaments.
I don't get how that's supposed to work. I get a nice little bonus for being able to break launchers on demand? Why?
what kind of launches would be best to use?
@Killfas Supposably the Takara Tomy Rev-Up Launcher then Hasbro's Rev-Up
Then BeyLaunchers (I think L/R's might be stronger than the Regular ones or L's even)
Light Launcher 2
then Light Launcher normal (Ripcord)
But Rev-Up's break very quickly and are not practical I am unsure if Zero G Launchers are any different strength wise.

Dracomageat Well you aren't allow to very altered launchers, if a launcher breaks it's "Very Altered" which is not allowed to use and you must use a "Like Store" one is how I would put it I also say very altered cause once you first pull the launcher is altered tbh. Thinking about it this question might have been better put in Questions about WBO since it's a rulebook question.
can anyone tell me how to make a thread the correct way without the thread closing ps. im trying to make a thread about detriot bladers because I want to know who live around me without the thread closing or if there is already one can somebody tell me