Ask a question, get an answer! #2

To add to that, the glue will minorly alter performance too.
(Jul. 18, 2012  7:44 PM)Ingulit Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2012  4:47 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: I have a question too!

A few minutes ago, I posted in the Build Me a Combo forum regarding the "D is better on high tracks" thingy.

Until now, the choice was based upon this theory-
WD is better on <170 height customs, while D is better on >170 height customs.

Sooo, have things changed upon the release of the mid-height/high track 160? Or is it still the same?
In a less complicated way-
Which tip does well on 160? D or WD?

I know 160 isn't competitive, but that doesn't matter. I need to know about the tip preferences on different heights. Smile
It might be helpful for me in the future; should there be a gimmicked 160 track which finds top tier use...

I don't have a definite answer for you since I don't have 160, but I want to say PD might be the best for 160. PD performs well on tall tracks but not as well as D, and it works well on 145-height tracks but not as well as WD. My theory is that PD fits somewhere in the middle, which might be 160.

That aside, I'd imagine D would be better since 160 is relatively tall.

Ah, thank you very much; it was pretty helpful! Smile

Wow, so PD might find use now?! Brilliant!
It has been a bit too easy to KO, so I wonder as to how would the height-factor play a role in making it tougher to KO; but as I have been away for a while, I might not know about it. Smile

What fusion wheel is better for defence Hell/Hades or Twisted/Basalt
Basalt, definitely. Hell isn't really very useful...
I got a Diablo Nemesis a few months ago NIB.
Out of the box, when I put it in ultimate balance mode, it doesn't spin freely. It can move if you force it, but it barely moves freely. Is this normal?
Well, it isn't supposed to be THAT tight, as you describe it... :\
May be a manufacturing defect...
Mine didn't spin freely, either. It just needs to be worn in; after a while the plastic of X : D will wear slightly and allow Diablo to spin.
hi today i got omeaga dragonis brand new nothing wrong but when i launch it at the stadium i hits the walls and spins out or self ko s or gose out of the stadium why?
XF doesn't grip the Tornado Ridge well, from my experience. Instead of stopping at the Tornado Ridge and performing a flower pattern, it skips over it and decides to have a merry little stroll out of the stadium. Making the beyblade heavier with a Metal Face should help it grip the Tornado Ridge.
Because XF is quite wide and self-KO quite often because of sliding and not catch the tornado reach. It is nothing to worry about.
All you need is to change the Bottom
EDIT: Got Ninja'd. I have to remember to refresh a page often
(Jul. 19, 2012  5:29 PM)Cake Wrote: XF doesn't grip the Tornado Ridge well, from my experience. Instead of stopping at the Tornado Ridge and performing a flower pattern, it skips over it and decides to have a merry little stroll out of the stadium. Making the beyblade heavier with a Metal Face should help it grip the Tornado Ridge.

That wouldn't help either.
Well, it will; but not so much so...

XF is a superbly difficult-to-control bottom; well, at least that is the opinion I have formed of it since MLD CH120XF...
MFs might help you get slightly better control; but more than that, you just need a LOT of practice to be able to use that.

And remember, XF is NOT meant to attain a flower pattern. Most combos it has been used in depend on its behavior to Tornado Stall by default. So, don't try getting a flower pattern; as you'd never get any...
The Tornado Stall is relatively easy to get going, but that'd still require a bit of practice, as you'd need to regulate your launch power to- 1) Get the Tornado Stall, without self-KOs; 2)Get a powerful movement.
So yeah, that is what you can do to control XF perfectly.

And hey, that means- Nothing's wrong with your Omega.

ok thanks also thanks i will try think of a way to stop it happening Smile
(Jul. 19, 2012  5:39 PM)J★ Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2012  5:29 PM)Cake Wrote: XF doesn't grip the Tornado Ridge well, from my experience. Instead of stopping at the Tornado Ridge and performing a flower pattern, it skips over it and decides to have a merry little stroll out of the stadium. Making the beyblade heavier with a Metal Face should help it grip the Tornado Ridge.

That wouldn't help either.
Well, it will; but not so much so...

XF is a superbly difficult-to-control bottom; well, at least that is the opinion I have formed of it since MLD CH120XF...
MFs might help you get slightly better control; but more than that, you just need a LOT of practice to be able to use that.
And remember, XF is NOT meant to attain a flower pattern. Most combos it has been used in depend on its behavior to Tornado Stall by default. So, don't try getting a flower pattern; as you'd never get any...
The Tornado Stall is relatively easy to get going, but that'd still require a bit of practice, as you'd need to regulate your launch power to- 1) Get the Tornado Stall, without self-KOs; 2)Get a powerful movement.
So yeah, that is what you can do to control XF perfectly.

And hey, that means- Nothing's wrong with your Omega.

Clearly, I am a ninja with XF, because I don't have a whole lot of trouble with it. Of course, Gravity Perseus BD145XF was one of my first purchases...

It is a mystery

EDIT: I didn't mean to imply that XF can move in a flower pattern. Sorry if that was confusing.
Can you guys can tell what was the combo that Hasbro's WBBA champion had?
Cake- Well, I probably exaggerated things a bit up there; but well, what I meant to say is that its harder to control than "normal".
Its still controllable though, and there are MANY people who are "ninjas" with XF. Wink
(Jul. 19, 2012  5:51 PM)BattleLion Wrote: Can you guys can tell what was the combo that Hasbro's WBBA champion had?

Who the hell is "Hasbro's WBBA champion" ? There was no such person, no such title.
Do they have any tournaments in beaver county Pennsylvania
(Jul. 19, 2012  7:51 PM)edayjdizz Wrote: Do they have any tournaments in beaver county Pennsylvania

No.

This topic is also exclusively for questions on the Beyblade toys.
Kai-V:- Isn't Hasbro is organizing the WBBA..
(Jul. 19, 2012  7:56 PM)BattleLion Wrote: Kai-V:- Isn't Hasbro is organizing the WBBA..

The WBBA is mainly just TAKARA-TOMY.

Also, Hasbro distributes Beyblade products everywhere in the world ... How the hell could there be only one "Hasbro WBBA champioin" ?
Are you talking about what combos Ryo used?
(Jul. 19, 2012  9:02 PM)BigBangSoda145 Wrote: Are you talking about what combos Ryo used?

Ryo has nothing to do with Hasbro, so I hope that is not what he meant ...
Other then toys r us tournaments has a ripcord launcher won a metal fusion/metal fight tournament scence the string launcher was made?
(Jul. 19, 2012  9:41 PM)AWESOMEBLADER96 Wrote: Other then toys r us tournaments has a ripcord launcher won a metal fusion/metal fight tournament scence the string launcher was made?

You barely even see them in our tournaments ...
Hi I have a question about some one on Ebay (I will provide a link) is this guy trustworthy http://myworld.ebay.ca/g6look/?_trksid=p4340.l2559 cause I was going to buy a bey stadium off him ---> http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Beyblade-Metal-Fu...2881wt_952 so in other words im asking is he a fake or real seller and is this stadium good? cause I dont got 58 dollars to be spending on a BB-10 attack type stadium thankyou