Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Synchrom is really the only good way in Zero-G battling, because it's heavy. Chrome + Crystal is too light, and Crystal^2 is illegal...
Synchrom im guessing is 2 chrome wheels so im guessing 2 chromes is LEGAL but 2 crystals is ILLEGAL?

Also if the synchrom does mean 2 chrome does it have to be the same wheel like both Phoenic or could it be a mix say phoenic and Ifraid?
The Chrome Wheels can be different in Synchrome.
And Crystal Wheels don't even fit together properly, so obviously it'd be illegal.
i see thanks and sorry for going on again but what's good against spin equalizers do you know?
Just use an attack type against them.
you can-technically- have a tournament anywhere.
OK,so the HMS(did I get it right?) is with beys like Earth Virgo GB145BS and Thermal Pisces T125ES,right?
No. Earth Virgo GB145BS & Thermal Pisces T125ES are MFB beys.
This stands for 'metal fusion beyblade'.
HMS(Yes, you got it right) Stands for 'Heavy metal system'.
The difference?
They are from completly different era's of beyblade.
HMS beys still have 'Bitbeasts'.
MFB beys are also MUCH more recent, although not considered 'new' anymore.
(Jul. 14, 2012  5:47 PM)Luck Wrote: No. Earth Virgo GB145BS & Thermal Pisces T125ES are MFB beys.
This stands for 'metal fusion beyblade'.
HMS(Yes, you got it right) Stands for 'Heavy metal system'.
The difference?
They are from completly different era's of beyblade.
HMS beys still have 'Bitbeasts'.
MFB beys are also MUCH more recent, although not considered 'new' anymore.
Good.I got it right.I didn't want to get in an arguement about my stupidity...
HMS also stands for "Hard Metal System", though I can't remember which was Takara and which was Hasbro.
(Jul. 14, 2012  6:36 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: HMS also stands for "Hard Metal System", though I can't remember which was Takara and which was Hasbro.

Hard Metal System was Hasbro.

MFB stands for Metal Fight Beyblade.
BMF stands for Beyblade Metal Fusion/Fury.
What is the Chinese name for Samurai Ifraid?
what are the 2 modes of omeaga and which is better???
(Jul. 14, 2012  7:18 PM)Vulcan Reviser Wrote: What is the Chinese name for Samurai Ifraid?

Samurai Ifraid.. ?

Does anyone here know off hand or otherwise if the Hasbro Vulcan Horuseus(with the black MW) has the red stripe stickers for the MW? It's missing the two that are painted on the Takara release, so I'm just curious if it comes with stickers to replace them.
I have never seen a Hasbro bey with MW stickers but I cannot say for sure.
(Jul. 14, 2012  8:40 PM)Hazel Wrote: Does anyone here know off hand or otherwise if the Hasbro Vulcan Horuseus(with the black MW) has the red stripe stickers for the MW? It's missing the two that are painted on the Takara release, so I'm just curious if it comes with stickers to replace them.

The Metal Masters set does have the stickers for it, but I believe the Metal Fury one doesn't, because the Metal Fury line doesn't come with stickers.
(Jul. 14, 2012  8:46 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: I have never seen a Hasbro bey with MW stickers but I cannot say for sure.

Ray Striker has them.

Anyway, I checked a few Hasbro unboxing videos, and it has the same sticker sheet as the Takara Tomy one, which also has the stripes(even the ones that are pre-painted).
is anyone going to answer me Unhappy
You can just check the "Omega Discussion" thread in the Beyblade Customizations forum.
(Jul. 14, 2012  8:56 PM)omeaga dragonis Wrote: is anyone going to answer me Unhappy

assult and barrage. personally i like assult better seems to have more upper attack

oh beaten
(Jul. 14, 2012  10:40 PM)Earth Aquila 22 Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2012  8:56 PM)omeaga dragonis Wrote: is anyone going to answer me Unhappy

assult and barrage. personally i like assult better seems to have more upper attack

oh beaten

Barrage is better, however, as it provides more Smash attack...