Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Spin/Ultimate Dragoon (the original dragoon IIRC) and Grip Attacker (the bey Tyson uses before aquiring his bitbeast) are both right spin. All later Dragoons owned by Tyson were leftspin. IIRC the only non-Tyson owned dragoons were Kid/Master Dragoon and Cyber Dragoon.
hey is Tris iTris2 on YouTube
what can easily counter Duo _____ 230MB?
(Jul. 13, 2012  5:51 PM)xSTxPhoeniXx Wrote: what can easily counter Duo _____ 230MB?

Any good attack type or spin equalizer, really.
(Jul. 13, 2012  5:41 PM)cosmicblader123 Wrote: hey is Tris iTris2 on YouTube
Yes, but I don't believe that's the correct place to ask that.

(Jul. 13, 2012  5:57 PM)Primal Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2012  5:51 PM)xSTxPhoeniXx Wrote: what can easily counter Duo _____ 230MB?

Any good attack type or spin equalizer, really.

A spin equalizer is a spin stealer, correct?
A "spin equaliser" is a bey designed with good balance in order to make best possible use of the angular momentum equalisation between differing spin direction beys and OS the opponent. Since "spin stealing" works both ways, that phrase is being phased out as it can be misinterpreted to imply that the left spinner is the only one that can benefit.
ok thanks, the other question i wanted to ask really was the E230 spin track

Can this be used "legally" in WBO tornys flipping the Elevator anyway you like or does it have to be a certain way?

I would love to offically know the answer to this onr
Its "Boost Mode" has been officially deemed legal.
Okay so when I battle in my stadium my tips wear at a normal rate however my friends stadium seems to wear down tips faster. Is this defect or do stadiums (after usage) wear down tips fast?
Depends, what stadium do you and your friend have?
I have the sonokong balance type stadium and he has the bb-10 attack stadium
Well, both are supposed to be made of similar material, so there shouldn't be any defect whatsoever... :\
Maybe its the amount of usage, I believe?
(Jul. 13, 2012  6:22 PM)Earth Aquila 22 Wrote: I have the sonokong balance type stadium and he has the bb-10 attack stadium

I think TT's stuff is made of the same stuff as Sonokong. Usage may be the problem...

EDIT: Beat by Jan...
Thanks and oh one more thing his (my friend) stadium has been used in the rain and has fine "invisible" dirt on it do you think ths could be the problem? (I battled with my ray unicorno (stock) only a couple times and now the Coated Sharp is like a Coated flat.Unhappy
(Jul. 13, 2012  6:44 PM)Earth Aquila 22 Wrote: Thanks and oh one more thing his (my friend) stadium has been used in the rain and has fine "invisible" dirt on it do you think ths could be the problem? (I battled with my ray unicorno (stock) only a couple times and now the Coated Sharp is like a Coated flat.Unhappy

If it affects performance then yes.
It is a problem.
If you used a CS 'a couple' of times in the stadium, it should not be as worn as you've described and it would also affect performance.
Even though, from my experience, CS's wear down fast...
>Tell you friend to clean the stadium< that's my advice.

EDIT: Damn. Beaten XD
You'd want to think about stamina types i think. what about orion?
Um, can someone please tell me what happens at wow? Is it an actual tournament that you compete in or are you just watching? On the website they sorta make it sound like you're just watching. Someone plz answer, I need an answer by 6:00 tonight.
(Jul. 13, 2012  8:30 PM)ACE of spades Wrote: Um, can someone please tell me what happens at wow? Is it an actual tournament that you compete in or are you just watching? On the website they sorta make it sound like you're just watching. Someone plz answer, I need an answer by 6:00 tonight.

Weird On Wheels does have some events, but seriously they are nothing impressive ...
I mean ytv's wow
(Jul. 13, 2012  7:52 PM)Ingulit Wrote: What are some clear wheels that are lighter than 3 grams that have a good outward weight distribution?

Libra, Escolpio, Beafowl, Ketos, are a few that appear to show outwards weight distribution.
surely orion's in there? And fireblaze?
(Jul. 13, 2012  8:39 PM)ACE of spades Wrote: I mean ytv's wow

It is also exactly what I was referring to ...
Ok thanks.
so you do blade at wow? sorry...