Ask a question, get an answer! #2

whats if my beyblades have little scratches and dents in them r they still usable for tournaments
If they are natural, yes. Every used beyblade have dents/scratches, you know.
ok and how do i change my user name and my avatar
That belongs in the Question about the WBO.
Are the Super Control Beyblades (L-Drago Destroy to be more specific) worth to buy ?

Edit: Sorry guys, I should have put this on Purchase Consultation x.x' .
does anybody else know how to change signatures eg: the graphic ones
(Jan. 03, 2012  12:24 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: That belongs in the Question about the WBO.
leone striker
Listen to what other members say or you will be warned, don't ask if anybody else knows.
Johan anderssen
They are fun to play with but Purchsing proper beys is a better way to spend your money Smile
who sells beyblade's metal fusion masters or 4d bey parts ? i dont heff beyblade's yet i like to buy parts first before i get my on beyblade it does not matter if it is hasbro or takara tomy and the prices doest matter and i like as many items at once so i can build my on beyblade zo pm if you sell parts or cheap beyblade's
Thanks! But the Super Control Beyblades, when you pull the button to it go to the left or right, does it go to these directions while spinning in circles or going straight ahead ?
(Jan. 03, 2012  2:31 PM)JohanAndersen Wrote: Thanks! But the Super Control Beyblades, when you pull the button to it go to the left or right, does it go to these directions while spinning in circles or going straight ahead ?

I am pretty sure hey do work but you should search it up on YouTube, sorry I cant provide a link
metal beymaster; please use the buying sub-forum Smile
hammer hades
i only locking for an answer ore wat kind af treat i can get parts for beyblade's
(Jan. 03, 2012  2:40 PM)metal beymaster Wrote: hammer hades
i only locking for an answer ore wat kind af treat i can get parts for beyblade's

You should browse around the 'Selling and Trading' in the Marketplace section. Many are selling there. Read the OP of the thread for their terms and conditions.
Is string launcher better or is the normal ripcord launcher more useful?
The String Launcher (Beylauncher) has more power than a Ripcord Launcher, but some people may prefer the Ripcord. It's really personal preference.
String/bey launcher is generally preferred. Also, please use the search function. This question's been asked and answered many times before.
Are you allowed to use 4d beyblades in wbo tournaments? I read somewhere that you can't but I just want to make sure Stupid
(Jan. 03, 2012  5:45 PM)apple1075 Wrote: Are you allowed to use 4d beyblades in wbo tournaments? I read somewhere that you can't but I just want to make sure Stupid

Yes, you can use anything in our tournaments. It is only in WBBA tournaments that you cannot, but that should never really affect you anyway.
(Jan. 03, 2012  3:00 PM)Megalishes Wrote: Is string launcher better or is the normal ripcord launcher more useful?

You will get nowhere if you use modern Hasbro ripcords, that much is certain. The rest is up to you but in terms of strength I believe it goes:

Rev-Up Launcher (string based) > String/Beylauncher > Bey Launcher L/R > Light Launcher 2 (ripcord based) > L/R LL2 > First Edition Beylauncher (string launcher) > Ripcord Launcher > L/R Ripcord Launcher.

Note: The difference between regular and L/R versions is small. Other Hasbro gimmicks aren't worth mentioning.
Which is a better stamina/defense MW? Phantom, duo, death? Does duo n death rattles anyway?
Phantom is not defense and Death is not stamina. I can tell you that much.
Phantom can be used in Defense and Death can be used in Stamina.

I'm uncertain of Duo vs. Phantom because it seems to go either way but I'd put it like this: (just result-wise)

Defense
Duo
Death
Phantom

Stamina
Phantom
Duo
Death

Death is apparently just hair shy of Duo Stamina and Defense-wise, but IMHO Duo has other useless baggage with it while Death comes with itself and RDF. I'd honestly buy Death if the difference between the two isn't exactly astronomical.
Hopefully this helped and I didn't ruffle anyones feathers with this opinion-based list of mine.
Let it be said I heavily dislike phantom for defense. It's got too much recoil and Duo and Death straight up outclass it.

Death does have better stamina than people give it credit for. I am still yet to find time to test it properly though.

And Duo rattles quite loudly, I haven't heard death rattle though.
Should i get Strongest Blader Set (for Blitz Unicorno,RSF and 2nd Basalt) or Ultimate DX Set (For Duo, MB, 90, L-Drago Guardian,WIng) ? And Death have benefits to Duo ? Last one, Balance Top-Tier is recommended for tournament ?

EDIT : Sorry for my bad English.
(Jan. 03, 2012  5:48 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2012  5:45 PM)apple1075 Wrote: Are you allowed to use 4d beyblades in wbo tournaments? I read somewhere that you can't but I just want to make sure Stupid

Yes, you can use anything in our tournaments. It is only in WBBA tournaments that you cannot, but that should never really affect you anyway.

why arent you allowed to use 4d beyblades in wbba tournaments

also ive searched for quite and and i would like to know if omega dragonis will be released, also is 20th january the exact date
Cause "WBBA" is Hasbro and they haven't released them.