Ask a question, get an answer! #2

I don't really know, but I do know sonokong used a slightly different CW, which jutted out slightly more.

To be honest, I think the difference would be minute... Generally the ATK version is better for attack anyway, if you can find it Tongue_out
Thanks! Grin
Well, I have LLD already, and there's no point using a Gravity if one has LLD, so I am not looking for an ATK version, tbh. Grin
Then again, I do not have any attack tips too...
The only reason to buy Gravity is- I love its aesthetics! I will never go for that ugly(to me) bluish-green ATK version! Tongue_out
I also need AD145 and WD... <<off topic.
The only really useful gravity combo's are MF Gravity Perseus BD145MF and (possibly) something like Gravity Perseus 100EWD (seems to be able to beat a few important combo's, sees some use in the UK, I'm told).
does left spin cause duo some trouble
(Dec. 25, 2011  9:33 AM)th!nk Wrote: The only really useful gravity combo's are MF Gravity Perseus BD145MF and (possibly) something like Gravity Perseus 100EWD (seems to be able to beat a few important combo's, sees some use in the UK, I'm told).

gravity make some uses for spin steal too i recalled...got like 45-55% winning percentage against defence type last time i tried..but not as great ad MLD..
some thing like Gravity perseus AD145/GB145 WD/D
but again. Uncertain spin steal is a real gamble..whether you win or not win is like 50%
Do the 1 and the letter after it on the bottom of the Phantom Orion box determine which mold the B:D is? If so, then would B365R186-0001A mean my B:D is Mold 1A?
(Dec. 25, 2011  9:33 AM)th!nk Wrote: The only really useful gravity combo's are MF Gravity Perseus BD145MF and (possibly) something like Gravity Perseus 100EWD (seems to be able to beat a few important combo's, sees some use in the UK, I'm told).

Oh yes, I read that too! H8R's post, no? Grin
At the same time, if Hasbro's Destroyer CW has the helmets which jut out slightly, then it would probably do better in spin steal than its TT counterpart. Smile
At the same time, why should I use Gravity for spin steal when I have the spin stealing dragon emperor- Meteo L Drago! Tongue_out
(Dec. 25, 2011  3:45 PM)nextgenbladerz Wrote: does left spin cause duo some trouble

Duo does not spin left .
EDIT:-No,left spin does not give it troubles.
what makes left engine gear 4x faster, i took it apart and there was nothing different
(Dec. 25, 2011  3:56 PM)Whatzzer Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2011  3:45 PM)nextgenbladerz Wrote: does left spin cause duo some trouble

Duo does not spin left .
he might meant to ask whether left spins combos can beat or give touble to Duo customization..haha

Duo does not spin left .

He meant that do left spin combos cause harm to Duo or not...
As for the answer- An attacker as of now is not known to do much harm to Duo, whether Left Spinning or Right Spinning.
Spin Steal combos though, cause harm to Duo like any other combo. But they aren't reliable...
nextgenbladerz- I didn't get your point... Are you talking about the Turbo EG from Dragoon GT?
(Dec. 25, 2011  4:00 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:

Duo does not spin left .

He meant that do left spin combos cause harm to Duo or not...
As for the answer- An attacker as of now is not known to do much harm to Duo, whether Left Spinning or Right Spinning.
Spin Steal combos though, cause harm to Duo like any other combo. But they aren't reliable...
nextgenbladerz- I didn't get your point... Are you talking about the Turbo EG from Dragoon GT?
yes i am talking about the dragoon gt eg

(Dec. 25, 2011  3:57 PM)nextgenbladerz Wrote: what makes left engine gear 4x faster, i took it apart and there was nothing different

if you meant turbo ...look at their respective Coil spring...(uppermost part..)
turbo left eg has larger spring..
(Dec. 25, 2011  4:04 PM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2011  3:57 PM)nextgenbladerz Wrote: what makes left engine gear 4x faster, i took it apart and there was nothing different

do you mean it has a longer spring in lenth, or is the spring wider

(Dec. 25, 2011  4:08 PM)nextgenbladerz Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2011  4:04 PM)Benjohadi Wrote:

do you mean it has a longer spring in lenth, or is the spring wider

longer...that is the only difference that i notice..the rest are the same..haha
is this a good combo mf-h duo aquario bd145rdf
can you use wing pegasus in a tournament without its metal frame
No, completely illegal.
(Dec. 25, 2011  4:36 PM)nextgenbladerz Wrote: is this a good combo mf-h duo aquario bd145rdf

Ask in Build Me A Combo...
Is this an attack stadium http://www.toynk.com/product/TAK-45138_S...adium.html Im not completely sure if it is, the slope kinda looks too flat to be an attack stadium. I'm just a little nervous about getting something different, this might be my first attack stadium!!!!!
I wonder if your question even belongs here or not, but is that even original?!
It looks quite similar to a BB-10, but first off, I've never seen such a color. Plus, its TOO CHEAP. Its probably fake...
Its not fake. That Attack Stadium comes with the Pegasis Vs Leone Rev-Up Hong Kong Special.
Oh, I see...
I am extremely sorry... Unhappy
I should read around more...
But, why is that thing SO cheap?! It raised my suspicions, tbh...
Yes, it is a bit TOO cheap Tongue_out, But the Shipping could be where they getcha' Wink
Oh yes, I agree. But there was no shipping cost mentioned anywhere, except at the top right corner. It was just $5.99(it was domestic shipping though)...