Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Dec. 10, 2011  1:31 PM)Tiger Fury Wrote: I have a question; I'm not sure if anyone has already asked this but combining plastics and Metal Fight Beyblades in total, I have 51 Beyblades. Does the Rose Face only apply if you have over 50 Plastics and MFB separately?

I hope you guys get what I meant...

question on wbo thread..there is where this type of question goes...
(Dec. 10, 2011  7:44 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: Is the Hammer Tusk AR (Rushing Boar) a G-revolution style-thick? or thin?

its thin..but it is very slid (compact tome) and it is wide...mine is takara..
http://imageshack.us/content_round.php?p...ad&newlp=1 What is the name of this beyblade?
(Dec. 10, 2011  2:19 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Sparkling knight.

i thought it was sparkling attacker?
Um yeah, even I think that's Sparkling Attacker... Never heard of a bey Sparkling Knight.
Though I recall a booster named 'Spark Knight'.
(Dec. 10, 2011  3:44 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Um yeah, even I think that's Sparkling Attacker... Never heard of a bey Sparkling Knight.
Though I recall a booster named 'Spark Knight'.

spark night is a weird orange saizo
Saizo is a weird black Spark Knight Wink

And yes, that's sparkling attacker.
(Dec. 10, 2011  5:24 PM)th!nk Wrote: Saizo is a weird black Spark Knight Wink

And yes, that's sparkling attacker.

lol polta is an even weirder red spark knight and saizo Wink
which moves faster r2f or ultimate grip core
Ultimate Grip Core.It is wider than R2F
(Dec. 10, 2011  7:34 PM)shadowzinrai Wrote: which moves faster r2f or ultimate grip core

Ultimate grip core by far, its softer rubber by far, and has more width. However being in different series' they can't be compared.
My WF is faster than my HFS
My HFS is faster than my MF
My WF is faster than my MF
My HFS and WF are faster than my RF when stalling

Are these all normal using the exact same combo (MF-F Phantom Kronos D125)
(Dec. 10, 2011  9:49 PM)Bleik Wrote: My WF is faster than my HFS
My HFS is faster than my MF
My WF is faster than my MF
My HFS and WF are faster than my RF when stalling

Are these all normal using the exact same combo (MF-F Phantom Kronos D125)

Seems about right.

KaizerMFB: Here's hoping someone answers that here or in the Plastics thread, I'm pretty sure on the CEW being Metal Ball (they called it metal ball sharp apparently, but it was supposedly identical to Draciel G's, just as a CEW). And I think the EG was a normal customise right eg, but as I said, I'd really like someone else to answer that Grin
How many different versions of Big Bang Pegasis are there? I know there is the Blue Wing Version, The Gold Aisa Model and the one from the Rev Up Launcher Set, but are there any others? Thanks.
Can I advertise my youtube channel on the wbo?
That's not a question to be asked here. Ask in "Questions about the WBO", that's the proper place.
(Dec. 10, 2011  9:28 PM)KaizerMFB Wrote: What does a Hasbro Zeus' EG (and CEW) feature?

i am not entirely sure but i think i comes with a normal right engine CEW is the defensive sharp version
Hey folks. I've got some family members going to Turkey soon and I was wondering - does anyone know if Takara Beys are sold there? Or just Hasbro? Google'd and got a lot of messy stuff; nothing very helpful. Searched here and couldn't find anything either.

Thanks!
I'm not sure and does anyone know which custom is better: Earth Leone135FS or Basalt Leone145D for the Basalt one another tip would work but not something to tall and would 230 be better than 145?
Can anyone give me a list of the beyblade parts names in full and if any their hasbro counterparts?
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...Parts_List
This will help you out with parts and such.
There isn't a list really for Hasbro counterparts, but they're really easy to figure out. Just look at the Metal System beys (also referred to as Pre-HWS) and look at some of the Hasbro Legends, and you'll know which is which.
Hi I was just wondering if anybody could tell me what the difference between TT, SK and Hasbro is Beyblade wise thanks.
TT makes better stadium,while SK particularly copies everything TT made and release some of their own sets,Hasbro makes more durable parts,bad stadiums and release differents sets than SK and TT.
And was TT the original maker or what? And thanks for the answer Whatzzer