Ask a question, get an answer! #2

On Ebay I bought a Meteo L-Drago DF105LRF from rainrain321, and I'm wondering how fast he ships to the US or Georgia from Hong Kong.
Purchase consultation is where you want to ask that question. Or better yet, ask rainrain321?...
I know this may be one of the wieredest question ever, but what are all of the colors of REAL EZ shooters?
i don't know all of them but some, are white, dark green, lightish blue, orangey red, black and blue but i think there are more.....
(Nov. 23, 2011  11:14 PM)K-LESH Wrote: i don't know all of them but some, are white, dark green, lightish blue, orangey red, black and blue but i think there are more.....

Okay Thank you. And I think I saw pink,orange, and light green (which I have)
can someone please help identify these beyblades and the average prices thx

https://picasaweb.google.com/10528425857...esAreThese#
For a lot of them, we'd need base pictures to tell if they're hasbro or takara. Uncertain
(Nov. 23, 2011  11:52 PM)th!nk Wrote: For a lot of them, we'd need base pictures to tell if they're hasbro or takara. Uncertain

i know they are hasbro for sure
(Nov. 23, 2011  11:48 PM)EagleX Wrote: can someone please help identify these beyblades and the average prices thx

https://picasaweb.google.com/10528425857...esAreThese#

In order, top to bottom, they are:

Bump King, Uriel 2, Gabriel, Dranzer G, Metal Driger, Driger S, Dranzer Spirit Toy, Hyperblades Master Dranzer, Venusian, Voltaic Ape, Galmann, Galeon, Draciel V, Dragoon V, Cyber Dragoon, Burning Kerberous, Spark Knight(?), Thunder Dragon MS, Advance Guardian, Gaia Dragoon MS, Dranzer MS, Wyvern DJ MS
Hazel: You got a number of things incorrect, mostly the beys hasbro altered. It's an important difference, seeing as hasbro removed/altered most of the good parts from them.

EagleX:
You'll need to ask in purchase consultation for the prices (link the pictures there too, and make sure to note that they are all hasbro), but:

ALL HASBRO: Bump King, Capricorn Strike G, White Gabriel G, Dranzer Gigs (Metallic Red/Orange), Metal Driger (Dark Green), Driger S, Dranzer Spirit Toy (Not a beyblade), Master Dranzer (Hyperblades), Venusian G, Voltaic Ape, Galman, Galeon (Phantom Force), Draciel V, Dragoon V, Cyber Dragoon, Burning Kerberous, Polta, Thunder Dragon, Advance Guardian, Gaia Dragoon MS, Dranzer MS, Wyvern DJ (Black)
I got the Hasbro names wrong because I missed his post stating they were all Hasbro.
Then your mistake was not asking what brands they were. Wink
(Nov. 23, 2011  2:33 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2011  9:39 AM)matt1998 Wrote: I want the stickers because its looks better with the stadium.

I scanned the stickers of BB-10 and posted them in the Stickers topic. Just print them on sticker paper and you will have them.

I can't find the stickers topic , where is it?Pinching_eyes_2
(Nov. 24, 2011  2:38 AM)matt1998 Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2011  2:33 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2011  9:39 AM)matt1998 Wrote: I want the stickers because its looks better with the stadium.

I scanned the stickers of BB-10 and posted them in the Stickers topic. Just print them on sticker paper and you will have them.

I can't find the stickers topic , where is it?Pinching_eyes_2

Use the search function. Type "Sticker". Select "Search title only". Hit "Search".

If you still can't find it, purchase prescription eyeglasses.
Oh, thank you so much.Smile
Which is better? BB-32 Metal Hybrid Wheel MYR=150 includes BB-10 and 2 bey Set OR BB-10 MYR=120 just one beystadium.
I live in Malaysia.
Um, is there an extremely 'safe' way to remove to SG clips off a plastic BB?
The ones on my Driger V are stuck...
I've tried immersing it in warm water, so as to expand it slightly(Physics related) and get the clips out. But it didn't work.
Any other 'safe', non-damaging way?
which performs better on phantom orion, AD145WD or B: D
It depends, tell me what minute mold B : D is.
The question may belong more to Build Me A Combo, though. Smile
i got 5 minutes in first spin
And thanks Janstarblast
That seems to be a good mold, IMO. Smile
How can you visually define molds?
What do Hasbro, Sonokong and Takara tomy use to make their metal wheels shiny?
@Hammer Hades- Usually, the A2 stamp means a good mold...
Where is the A2 stamp?