Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Is the BeyBlade Hell Kerbecs (Hades Kerbecs in America) supposed to lose it's balance really quickly? Because I ordered one and everyone on the net reviews were saying it's their best Bey but for me it loses balance after taking a couple hits.

Anybody have this happen or know something about it?
(Aug. 29, 2011  6:40 PM)Zuidy Wrote: Is the BeyBlade Hell Kerbecs (Hades Kerbecs in America) supposed to lose it's balance really quickly? Because I ordered one and everyone on the net reviews were saying it's their best Bey but for me it loses balance after taking a couple hits.

Anybody have this happen or know something about it?

It is called "Hades Kerbecs" outside of America too, you do not have to always think about America like the majority of "Americans" ...

Anyway, are you just using it uncustomized ? Are you using BD145 in Boost Mode ? What combinations are you using against Hell Kerbecs ?
I agree i live in America but i still dont think people need to say it is called "that" in America ,Beylade is popular in other countries too.
The Hasbro name is the american name. It just so happens to be released by the same company under the same name elsewhere.
since when is it hades kerbecs? i live in america and i dont think they even sell that bey here yet.
How do you start your own thread?
If you can't figure it out, ask in the "Questions about the WBO" thread but I've been here some time and I haven't needed to start a thread yet.
(Aug. 29, 2011  8:14 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: If you can't figure it out, ask in the "Questions about the WBO" thread but I've been here some time and I haven't needed to start a thread yet.

I'm alright now.I found out how and did.But thanks for the help anyway.
Did
Did the toys rue redo the tournaments in philly and other places cause of the hurricane
Dumb phone okay I was trying to say are the toysrus going to rescheduled the tournament in philly due to hurricane
It is of course common knowledge that all launchers have a 'Maximum RPM' but is there any way that we could increase this speed with a specific launching technique ; similar to sliding shoot etc. ?
(Aug. 29, 2011  9:36 PM)CurlyMagic Wrote: It is of course common knowledge that all launchers have a 'Maximum RPM' but is there any way that we could increase this speed with a specific launching technique ; similar to sliding shoot etc. ?

RPM is almost entirely determined by the strength of your launch - the other factors in RPM are 99% beyond your own control. Certain launches will make the Bey act in a way that causes it to lose more RPM more quickly, but beyond that, no.

For preservation of RPM, the best launch is a straight launch dead center into the stadium, or a very precise banking shot to make absolutely sure there's no oppositional resistance meeting the tip of the bey.
(Aug. 29, 2011  10:18 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2011  9:36 PM)CurlyMagic Wrote: It is of course common knowledge that all launchers have a 'Maximum RPM' but is there any way that we could increase this speed with a specific launching technique ; similar to sliding shoot etc. ?

RPM is almost entirely determined by the strength of your launch - the other factors in RPM are 99% beyond your own control. Certain launches will make the Bey act in a way that causes it to lose more RPM more quickly, but beyond that, no.

For preservation of RPM, the best launch is a straight launch dead center into the stadium, or a very precise banking shot to make absolutely sure there's no oppositional resistance meeting the tip of the bey.

I assumed so. Thanks for the help !
(Aug. 29, 2011  4:19 PM)Blitz Unicorno Wrote: The MFB Dragon winders' handle is similar to the one on the Neo Dragon winders.

So other than the # of teeth, are there any actual differences between the Neo Winder from then and now? (thickness of the plastic below the handel doesn't count, as all ripcords seem inconsistant)

Was a Driger before Driger S ever planned? There is Dragoon Grip Attacker, Dranzer Auto Change Balancer, Draciel Metal Ball Defender, but no Driger...Driger feels almost as left out as Draciel...

And why wasn't a Driger MF and Draciel MF made? Were thier plans?
(Aug. 29, 2011  7:59 PM)pegasusmaster Wrote: since when is it hades kerbecs? i live in america and i dont think they even sell that bey here yet.

there were sightings of it, but it is still "rare" to actually find 1 yet
(Aug. 29, 2011  11:50 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2011  4:19 PM)Blitz Unicorno Wrote: The MFB Dragon winders' handle is similar to the one on the Neo Dragon winders.

So other than the # of teeth, are there any actual differences between the Neo Winder from then and now? (thickness of the plastic below the handel doesn't count, as all ripcords seem inconsistant)

Was a Driger before Driger S ever planned? There is Dragoon Grip Attacker, Dranzer Auto Change Balancer, Draciel Metal Ball Defender, but no Driger...Driger feels almost as left out as Draciel...

And why wasn't a Driger MF and Draciel MF made? Were thier plans?

I really doubt it was. I'm just kinda assuming but Ray probably wasn't introduced till later and all of the ones you listed are the earlist ones of their series. Also there may have been some planning for the them for if the manga continued any longer but I very much doubt it.
That is a disapointment. We could have had Driger Bearings Endurer...and Driger and Draciel MF would have looked fantastic...

While we are on the topic of Driger, how come the Driger S BB, SG Metal Change, isn't as good as FS in MFB? They are based around the same concept, and despite what beywiki says, I see some potential in FS, as well as SF.
Does scrapes on the metal wheel affect the way they collude or battle, and how to make scrapes on metal wheel and performance tip go away.
No,to make scrapes go away,you could use Brasso.
There is a Right/Left launcher right? If so, what BB is it? I searched the list, and couldn't find anything that would hint it was a Right/Left launcher...
Is there such thing as a Left/Right launcher? If so, what BB is it? I looked on the list, and couldn't find anything that would hint to being a Left/Right launcher...
No,but L/R Beylauncher exists.It can be obtainable through Gravity Perseus,GP URS and Mars ver Beylauncher L/R
(Aug. 30, 2011  12:33 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: That is a disapointment. We could have had Driger Bearings Endurer...and Driger and Draciel MF would have looked fantastic...

While we are on the topic of Driger, how come the Driger S BB, SG Metal Change, isn't as good as FS in MFB? They are based around the same concept, and despite what beywiki says, I see some potential in FS, as well as SF.

You worded that wrong. I think you mean why isn't FS as good as SG Metal Change since Metal change is very good and FS sucks. They may be based around the same concept but they are very different. The main thing is that FS doesn't have the shape that metal change does which allows it to change from stamina to attack. CS is a lot more like Metal change.
Just wondering, is the LED sight any good? Like, does it help at all? Because I have a hard time aiming...
Oh carp you are right lol. I had accidentaly deleted my original message so i retyped it quickly! My bad =(

Thanks Ultrablader

I just saw an unboxing of Destroy L-Drago DF105 LRF. Is Destroy a wheel that uses plastic and metal??? And DF105 just looks like (L)W105, T125, and DF145. What is the deal with that?
DF105 has 4 wings in different direction, unlike LW105,which has 3 wings.Flying Waffle:-It might be good,but people can easily do Gattayaki Shot on you.So,Its risky.
Thanks man.

"Gattayaki" is a japanese term I think, I cannot translate it directly but i do know that in beyblade it means to KO your opponent upon the initial launch, sometimes before either of the beys hit the stadium floor. It is basicly a mid air KO, correct?