Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Which plastic series bey is the one to come with the Final Clutch blade base?
(Jul. 15, 2011  4:48 AM)DrigerS Master Wrote: Which plastic series bey is the one to come with the Final Clutch blade base?

You should probably look at the Beyblade Parts List on Beywiki.
Does CS wear down and get less effective? Sorry if this question was asked before. I already search for keywords and nothing came up.
(Jul. 15, 2011  6:15 AM)MegaPanda Wrote: Does CS wear down and get less effective? Sorry if this question was asked before. I already search for keywords and nothing came up.

Like any other tip, yes.
I'm having trouble in finding a ray unicorno or a cs tip in my area, so can anyone you give me a substitute for cs to match the 230 track?
(Jul. 15, 2011  7:14 AM)blader200000 Wrote: I'm having trouble in finding a ray unicorno or a cs tip in my area, so can anyone you give me a substitute for cs to match the 230 track?

There is no substitute for CS, but D apparently works with 230.
D is a great tip, though it goes aggressive now and then with seemingly little cause.
(Jul. 15, 2011  3:12 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: D is a great tip, though it goes aggressive now and then with seemingly little cause.

No it doesn't, I mean, I guess it could on Basalt 230, but that's the nature of Basalt 230, because of it's wobbling.

Otherwise, something is wrong with your D.
Yes, it's possible that your D is just worn down, like any other part. I have a worn B that acts like an F.
Re: CS from Unicorno/Stryker

Hasbro's doesn't seem to "stick out" like the TT version. Someone once told me they thought the Hasbro was better.

Thoughts on which you prefer???

Thanks
(Jul. 15, 2011  4:22 PM)KillerSpinner Wrote: Re: CS from Unicorno/Stryker

Hasbro's doesn't seem to "stick out" like the TT version. Someone once told me they thought the Hasbro was better.

Thoughts on which you prefer???

Thanks

With TAKARA-TOMY and SonoKong, there are some aggressive CS and some that are more Stamina-oriented. With Hasbro, you always get an aggressive one which weakens and becomes more of a Stamina tip after some use. It really depends what you want and what combinations you use.
(Jul. 15, 2011  4:03 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2011  3:12 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: D is a great tip, though it goes aggressive now and then with seemingly little cause.
No it doesn't, I mean, I guess it could on Basalt 230, but that's the nature of Basalt 230, because of it's wobbling.
Otherwise, something is wrong with your D.

Well it isn't wear because wear would cause it to be slightly aggressive all the time, rather than largely aggressive after a (relatively minor) hit sometimes. In short, it's acting like a bad Zeus. I figured that was due to the similar shape of the tip but if that isn't normal then I really don't know why it would do that.
Which mold of RF is the one without a bar, since one of them (purple ver.) was included in my BB-98 reshuffle set. Also, are there any problems associated with it, breakages etc. ?
They're fairly common, there's no name for the mold, but the Barred one is less common.

They tend to get a little loose and wobble in their socket, is all. They do "stall" a little when low on stamina, whereas a barred one would keep moving, from what I can tell.
Are there any adequate if not equal substitutes to the Bistool AR if it's not available?
What combo is it being used in?
AR: Substitute
WD: 10 Wide
SG: Right
BB: Semi-Flat
I'll try that, thanks!
They're identical... I'd guess the TT mold would be the next best sub, but again, it depends what combo it's being used in.

Worth noting 10bBistool was mainly used in walled stadiums and the stupid finals stadium hasbro used to use. In TT attack, there are far better choices.
All I have is Hasbro stadiums, so it should be alright for now
does anyones walmart stock beypointers, i want to know because if yours does then mine should too,right
What is the Waterfall Technique?
It was mentioned here:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MF-L-Hel...-CS?page=5
Beypointers are Japanese. Hasbro do not make them.