Ask a question, get an answer! #2

No, beypointers were not released in America.
(Jul. 15, 2011  6:42 PM)Shadow Scythe Wrote: What is the Waterfall Technique?
It was mentioned here:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MF-L-Hel...-CS?page=5

Did you try searching? I answered this yesterday. It's an old joke from the days of plastics. If you search, you'll find more.
Why are Light Wheels banned if they are useless?
... That's why they're banned.
They're useless, and there's only a small collection of them.
Why ban something useless though?
Why not let people fail hopelessly if they want to?
(Jul. 15, 2011  7:14 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Why are Light Wheels banned if they are useless?

amatures would use them thinking thed be good at tournaments thats the real reason i guess
Because they're not really intended for use?
Does it matter? Anyone who has one will have access to better parts.
in my country i only have metal fusion in my country and i dont buy online so my dad is going to thailand and are there any g revolution beys in thailand
They're not manufactured any more...
what are those abbreviatons used for when you are posting a combo using a metal face bolt?

EX: MF-H Lightning L-Drago 85RF
GOD DAMN SEARCH FUNCTION!

SERIOUSLY, USE IT YOU LAZY MORON!
Search around, this was asked like a page or two ago...
Also, what is this weight disk? I found it on my Driger G... And is it any good?
Revolver Attack, not really useful for anything that's considered "top tier"
Ahh ok then. Reason I asked is because I thought it might've been a fake WD because it looked out of the ordinary. Thanks th!nk! Grin
oh too bad Unhappy but thanks anyway
No probs guys.

@Raigeko: There are a few obscure weight disks, though IMO revolver attacker is the best looking WD.

So, I guess that's it's use, looking the business. Cool
I searched didn't find the answer. Is it legal to us WA130 without the actual wings?
Probably not,it takes the WA out of it and it won"t look like a normal 130
why is it that most tracks are 145 μm (14.5 mm) in height?
What answer are you expecting? They just are.
Which beys are made out of the strongest materials TT or Hasbro??? i mean in terms of breaking which is the leaset likely to break???
The plastic part under the LDragoDestroy wheel. Is it PC Frame or PC Core?
@ Hope. I would say equally, Hasbro MW are like .1g-3g heavier and TT plastic parts are stronger except for the CS, Hasbro is more stronger CS. So I would say just equally.
Does anyone have any idea when hasbro plans on releaseing a second wave of metal masters because all thats out now is Galaxy, ray, thurmal and the TBS with Galaxy and meteo, but im asking when, say, Gravity destroyer or ray gill or Twisted Tempo are being released???
Hasbro has no release dates. Need I quote every time Kai-V has said that?
(Jul. 15, 2011  11:51 PM)Jdbriggs Wrote: Which beys are made out of the strongest materials TT or Hasbro??? i mean in terms of breaking which is the leaset likely to break???

I would think they all use the same materials. However, we have been hearing about more breaks with Hasbro parts than TAKARA-TOMY ones, but that might just be explained by the fact that mostly older Bladers get TAKARA-TOMY Beyblades and they know how to handle them, unlike all the kids who can only purchase from Hasbro.

® Wrote:The plastic part under the LDragoDestroy wheel. Is it PC Frame or PC Core?
@ Hope. I would say equally, Hasbro MW are like .1g-3g heavier and TT plastic parts are stronger except for the CS, Hasbro is more stronger CS. So I would say just equally.

PC & PVC Core.

Hasbro's CS is stronger ? Why ? I never heard of a CS breaking.

Jdbriggs Wrote:Does anyone have any idea when hasbro plans on releaseing a second wave of metal masters because all thats out now is Galaxy, ray, thurmal and the TBS with Galaxy and meteo, but im asking when, say, Gravity destroyer or ray gill or Twisted Tempo are being released???

In addition to what Megablader9 mentioned, just be patient and enjoy what you have because some countries do not even have any products from the Metal Masters series. Stop acting spoilt.