Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Yes, and you could've asked in the eBay thread, haha. Is it legal? IIRC no it isn't legal for testing and such. you can tell it's legit by the SonoKong label on the stadium.
(Jul. 13, 2011  6:47 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Yes, and you could've asked in the eBay thread, haha. Is it legal? IIRC no it isn't legal for testing and such. you can tell it's legit by the SonoKong label on the stadium.

It is legal for tournaments.
(Jul. 13, 2011  6:47 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Yes, and you could've asked in the eBay thread, haha. Is it legal? IIRC no it isn't legal for testing and such. you can tell it's legit by the SonoKong label on the stadium.

that's the Triple Battle stadium, no? In the new rules it says the Triple Battle Stadium is legal.
(Jul. 13, 2011  6:49 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

It is legal for tournaments.

Is it legal for testing too?
Nano
Ahh, THAT'S the triple battle stadium I read about in there... It never hooked up in my head that that was what it was, xD
Which Stadium is smaller ( in diameter) Lightning Force or Max Stampede
Max Stampeded without the craters is one of the best balanced Hasbro Stadiums. Shame you can't get them anymore. And I'm sure they're about the same.
(Jul. 12, 2011  12:47 PM)th!nk Wrote: 1. Yes, though it is harder for less conventional beys to get on there due to the categorical form of organisation. Keep in mind that things like MF Meteo L Drago CH120XF aren't on the list Wink

2. Destabilisers are not a type, it is a word describing what happens when any bey gets under another, making it wobble. Some combo's do this better than others. "Destabilisers" should have been named "destabilising attackers". As you can see, that correctly excludes stamina types like yours.
Yours is a stamina type, but one which is also effective at destabilising opponents. That said, it would likely lose to Earth/Burn85WD.

Thanx for the info bro, to bad i don't have a second 85 spintrack. I will test conduct more tests with it.
And yes it kinda gets under the opposing beylade but because horogium is so nearly smooth it goes under it and loses nearly no spin velocity and the same aplies for when attackers try to hit it. It upper the opposing beyblade and goes on.
Read the thread about it. But it has only shown use on tall tracks (230, th220) but it is not worthy of being top tier.
Is spray painting beys legal? i read about it in the rules but I still don't quite get it lol Tongue_out
(Jul. 13, 2011  10:13 AM)Fishy Wrote: Is spray painting beys legal? i read about it in the rules but I still don't quite get it lol Tongue_out

yes it is. but if its performance is changed, then it WILL be illegal
It is legal as long as you don't put too much on and that it makes the wheel perform differently but if it doen't it is fine
L-dragos do spin left dont they? I know its a stupid Q, but we just bought a Meteo L-Drago, that does still spin to the left, doesnt it? Because i got mine today and it came with a R launcher.
(Jul. 13, 2011  10:33 AM)@wesome Wrote: L-dragos do spin left dont they? I know its a stupid Q, but we just bought a Meteo L-Drago, that does still spin to the left, doesnt it? Because i got mine today and it came with a R launcher.

then its most likely fake
That one might be fake.No L-Drago spins right.
(Jul. 13, 2011  10:34 AM)darkblader12 Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2011  10:33 AM)@wesome Wrote: L-dragos do spin left dont they? I know its a stupid Q, but we just bought a Meteo L-Drago, that does still spin to the left, doesnt it? Because i got mine today and it came with a R launcher.

then its most likely fake

Actually i think ur right, i cant find the SonoKong sticker or the TT sticker. I still think i got ripped off
Knowing that the attack stadium is the best which other stadiums are also good
By good i'm assuming you mean can be used in tournament play. the attack stadium balance stadium and the triple battle stadium can be used but only the attack stadium can be used for testing
(Jul. 13, 2011  12:27 PM)Boxhead Wrote: Knowing that the attack stadium is the best which other stadiums are also good

The tornado attack staduim in hms and plastic series is good
another question which stadium had the best tornado ridge
The attack type stadium iirc correct me if i am wrong
(Jul. 13, 2011  1:12 PM)Own-Ray Wrote: The attack type stadium iirc correct me if i am wrong

Tornado Attack and/or Tornado Balance has/have the best, actually. It was discussed in the Advanced Forum.
Yeah, TT Attack and Triple battle have the best of the legal stadiums (they're identical).

Tornado Attack, however, has the best tornado ridge of all stadiums, supposedly.

Edit: oh wow, I be slowpoke. Must remember to F5 in future.
Is fang a good subsitute for beat? I checked the fang discussion yet according to it the results seem that fang is not good againt MF-H bassalt kerbecs BD145MB. would it also work against other bassalt combos?