Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Nov. 22, 2016  4:17 AM)R0zu Wrote: Hey WBO, Rozu here again~.
My "4D Royal Rumble Battle Set" by Sonokong just came in with Diablo Nemesis, Phantom Orion, Dearh Quetzcoatl and L Drago Destroy.

So upon trying Diablo Nemesis' "Ultimate Balance Mode" the free spinning was very tight and wouldn't turn very freely at all. When I loosen the face bolt it seems to fix it somewhat but then the facebolt almost always ends up falling out after one or two battles. Any solutions?
(Ooh shiny new metal. Commence oxidization! /)>_>/) )

Could you take a photograph of the side and from below too? It sounds like it might not be well assembled, because if all parts are in the right mode, I never heard of a Diablo not switching freely at all.
[/php]
(Nov. 22, 2016  4:30 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
My "4D Royal Rumble Battle Set" by Sonokong just came in with Diablo Nemesis, Phantom Orion, Dearh Quetzcoatl and L Drago Destroy.

So upon trying Diablo Nemesis' "Ultimate Balance Mode" the free spinning was very tight and wouldn't turn very freely at all. When I loosen the face bolt it seems to fix it somewhat but then the facebolt almost always ends up falling out after one or two battles. Any solutions?

Could you take a photograph of the side and from below too? It sounds like it might not be well assembled, because if all parts are in the right mode, I never heard of a Diablo not switching freely at all.
https://imgur.com/gallery/dbp4U how freely is it supposed to spin since mine feels tight enough that it probably won't change in battle
(Nov. 22, 2016  4:46 AM)R0zu Wrote: [/php]
(Nov. 22, 2016  4:30 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

https://imgur.com/gallery/dbp4U how freely is it supposed to spin since mine feels tight enough that it probably won't change in battle

It shouldn't be extremely easy to spin, but it should be able to turn without loosening everything up. It shouldn't be able to freely spin, but it should turn with a little bit of force. This is because the Ultimate Balance Mode changes the position of X:D's tip with a cam system - it needs to have some resistance when hit for the mode-changing gimmick to work effectively. In Ultimate Balance Mode, X:D will switch between all three potential modes every quarter-turn, so it's definitely not designed to spin a lot. Yours is probably working as intended; Diablo isn't like Scythe or Kries where it spins very freely.

The fit between Diablo and X:D may also just be tight; it should wear in a little with more battles.
my launcher seems to do a funny sliding noise whenever a pull out or release the string, what could that be?

Also, if it breaks, how hard is to change the casing to another string launcher?
Hi All, I'm new here, and my son is pretty new to Beyblade too.

I've got a question to ask. How do you guys store your Burst beys, do you store it separating all 3 parts or combining them store it as a whole bey?

Don't know what's wrong with my kid's beys, they seem to burst much much easily compared to newly purchased beys.

Thank you!
(Nov. 22, 2016  12:45 PM)lagaiis Wrote: Hi All, I'm new here, and my son is pretty new to Beyblade too.

I've got a question to ask. How do you guys store your Burst beys, do you store it separating all 3 parts or combining them store it as a whole bey?

Don't know what's wrong with my kid's beys, they seem to burst much much easily compared to newly purchased beys.

Thank you!

You can store your Beyblades with basically anything, I store mine in a Dollar store box thingy and maybe your son's bey's teeth are worn.
(Nov. 22, 2016  12:39 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: my launcher seems to do a funny sliding noise whenever a pull out or release the string, what could that be?

Also, if it breaks, how hard is to change the casing to another string launcher?

I'm not sure what the noise could be; maybe the string is rubbing against something as it's pulled?

Swapping casings and other parts from one launcher to another is pretty easy, provided that you can remember how to properly reassemble the thing once you're done, haha. I'm not sure if there's a Burst launcher repair tutorial yet, but you could take pictures or a video as you take apart the launcher to provide a reference to get it back together.

(Nov. 22, 2016  12:45 PM)lagaiis Wrote: Hi All, I'm new here, and my son is pretty new to Beyblade too.

Thank you!

In theory, storing Burst Beyblades assembled can be bad for them, because that would mean the spring in the Driver would be compressed for long periods of time, which could wear it out or permanently compress it, reducing its grip on the teeth of the Layer (and thus making it easier to Burst). I store mine disassembled in an old fishing tackle box.
Thanks for the help, I fixed my MFB launchers at the time, I think I could handle it :D
(Nov. 22, 2016  5:03 AM)Cake Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2016  4:46 AM)R0zu Wrote: [/php]
(Nov. 22, 2016  4:30 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Could you take a photograph of the side and from below too? It sounds like it might not be well assembled, because if all parts are in the right mode, I never heard of a Diablo not switching freely at all.

It shouldn't be extremely easy to spin, but it should be able to turn without loosening everything up. It shouldn't be able to freely spin, but it should turn with a little bit of force. This is because the Ultimate Balance Mode changes the position of XGrin's tip with a cam system - it needs to have some resistance when hit for the mode-changing gimmick to work effectively. In Ultimate Balance Mode, XGrin will switch between all three potential modes every quarter-turn, so it's definitely not designed to spin a lot. Yours is probably working as intended; Diablo isn't like Scythe or Kries where it spins very freely.

The fit between Diablo and XGrin may also just be tight; it should wear in a little with more battles.
I think it's just me being unfamiliar with the bey, I was over estimating how easily it could change modes. I put it up against L-Drago destroy 100XF and it changed modes quite a bit. The beys I was putting it up against didn't have much smash. The gimmick can work surprisingly well at times it changed towards the end of the battle and finished off the opposing bey quite easily. Anyways thanks for being helpful once again.
What is a way to tell if parts are real or fake? I got a fake limited edition Mercury Anubis Brave. The ad said the product was made by Rapidity, so it was completely my fault. At the time too, I had no idea the Brave edition was actually a rare item, and I would have known that a super rare product wouldn't go for 5 bucks. Anyway, what came with it was a fake wheel and energy ring. However, another thing I missed on the ad was that the track and tip would be randomized (I need to learn to look between the lines, I know.) The title said I would get 85 and XF parts, but after receiving it, I got a W105 and ES. Again, it was completely my fault for not researching the product and fake companies first. I know that the wheel and energy ring are fake, but I'm not so sure about the W105 or ES. Is there a way to tell if a product is fake or not? Let me know.
(Nov. 22, 2016  9:04 PM)Electech Wrote: What is a way to tell if parts are real or fake? I got a fake limited edition Mercury Anubis Brave. The ad said the product was made by Rapidity, so it was completely my fault. At the time too, I had no idea the Brave edition was actually a rare item, and I would have known that a super rare product wouldn't go for 5 bucks. Anyway, what came with it was a fake wheel and energy ring. However, another thing I missed on the ad was that the track and tip would be randomized (I need to learn to look between the lines, I know.) The title said I would get 85 and XF parts, but after receiving it, I got a W105 and ES. Again, it was completely my fault for not researching the product and fake companies first. I know that the wheel and energy ring are fake, but I'm not so sure about the W105 or ES. Is there a way to tell if a product is fake or not? Let me know.

If it was listed as Rapidity (counterfeit), and the metal wheel and clear wheel are counterfeit, then it should be assumed that the track and tip are counterfeit. At least you know how to spot counterfeits now :p
(Nov. 22, 2016  9:04 PM)Electech Wrote: What is a way to tell if parts are real or fake? I got a fake limited edition Mercury Anubis Brave. The ad said the product was made by Rapidity, so it was completely my fault. At the time too, I had no idea the Brave edition was actually a rare item, and I would have known that a super rare product wouldn't go for 5 bucks. Anyway, what came with it was a fake wheel and energy ring. However, another thing I missed on the ad was that the track and tip would be randomized (I need to learn to look between the lines, I know.) The title said I would get 85 and XF parts, but after receiving it, I got a W105 and ES. Again, it was completely my fault for not researching the product and fake companies first. I know that the wheel and energy ring are fake, but I'm not so sure about the W105 or ES. Is there a way to tell if a product is fake or not? Let me know.

For Tracks and Bottoms separately, it really depends on the moulding, if there are bits left around the shapes, and also the colour: sometimes, it is a recolour that was never officially produced by any of the official companies. Most fake tips are also made of metal.

If you want to be certain, could you post photographs of the parts, as clear as possible?

yeah my takara one is like this too, but i recently got a hasbro one and it is sooooo much better
MB or B? What are the differences? What types and parts are they both best with?
(Nov. 23, 2016  1:08 AM)Electech Wrote: MB or B? What are the differences? What types and parts are they both best with?

MB is Metal Ball. It's a Defense tip that has less friction than RB, Rubber Ball but has more Stamina. It is also harder to knock out. It's performance is also sensitive, by the way you launch. B (Ball) is similar, as both having defensive qualities. It's outclassed by a few tips, such as CS, RSF and RDF. I believe it's also just a bit smaller than MB.

Defensive combos are used with those two tips and parts would usually be E230, BD145, AD145, etc. Duo, Death, etc.
(Nov. 23, 2016  1:08 AM)Electech Wrote: MB or B? What are the differences? What types and parts are they both best with?

MB and (sometimes) TB are the best ball tips available. MB offers great Stamina, good Defense, and can be launched into a somewhat aggressive pattern if necessary; it's also tall enough to work on BD145 without scraping the floor. TB is essentially a direct upgrade to B, because the actual tip of TB is shaped the same as B, but TB also has a rounded profile all around that ball point, so it also provides a smooth surface to roll on, much like WD. This means that it is one of the best tips for tall combos, because they can safely wobble on the side of TB without losing too much Stamina, unlike most other tips which have much less smooth edges.

WB and JB could possibly be useful in some cases, where MB's height is more of a disadvantage than an advantage (like making extremely low-height combos for Limited format where BD145 isn't even an option) but otherwise MB is a much better choice. JB has better grip and more aggressive movement, but less Stamina; while WB has better Stamina but less grip and slower movement.

Overall, ball tips are best used for Balance types and tall combos, where the mixture of good Stamina, Defense, and aggressive movement can make your Beyblade more evasive and defensive while keeping good Stamina, or allow your combo to safely wobble for longer, extending its lifespan in close battles.

Well B and MB are a lot different.

[Image: latest?cb=20111104023339]
This is B (Ball) tip, as its name suggests its a small hemisphere shapped tip.

[Image: latest?cb=20110823173106]
MB (Metal Ball) have have a hemisphere tip too. Difference between MB and B is, MB is made of Metal and have much wider ball (which makes it heaviest performance tip also btw) which makes it much better in every way you can think of

You can make some amazing combos from MB. For example:-
Duo/Basalt 230MB
Duo/Death BD145MB
Zirago Zirago E230MB

There are few more Ball tips

[Image: latest?cb=20110814183712]
RB (Rubber MB lol)

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmbTcpxKCsIakY7x7Ch_S...IZj6p-bvY1]
WB

[Image: latest?cb=20121103034824]
SB

[Image: latest?cb=20110601125832]
SB

[Image: 185?cb=20121015021503&format=webp]
TB
Mb basically has less friction so it has more stamina and gets KOed more easily. It also wobbles more.
(Nov. 23, 2016  2:43 AM)Ocean Wrote: Mb basically has less friction so it has more stamina and gets KOed more easily. It also wobbles more.

MB has less friction but more surface area that makes contact with stadium + heavier.
B has friction but smaller surface area.

B still is harder to KO on Lower Tracks but as MB is taller. It can used with tracks like BD145 without scraping. Its height also make opposing quite a bit harder to make metal-in-metal contact for opponent on 230 which makes it much harder to KO on tall hights
(Nov. 23, 2016  2:30 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: There are few more Ball tips

You forgot BS and JSB. Not that either is any good.
Is this thread up to date for HMS competitive play?

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-What-To...ful-In-HMS
(Nov. 23, 2016  11:53 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Is this thread up to date for HMS competitive play?

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-What-To...ful-In-HMS

From what I know it is.
I'm a huge Dragoon fan, is Dragoon Grip Attacker worth getting? It doesn't seem to be owned by that many people so I'm curious
The reason not many people own it is because it's rare and expensive. And it's the second best attack bottom for plastics so yes it's worth getting.