Ask a question, get an answer! #2

is libra still better than basalt i find that when i make them fight in the end libra wins in stamina mf libra ch120(145 mode)WD vs MFH basalt kerbecs GB145 WB the staircase made basalt loose balance and loose

and also im wandering which is better for every circumstances L L DRAGO or GRAVITY? hope you could answer them
(Dec. 19, 2011  10:10 AM)Shogun Wrote: Omega Dragonis Preview

saw a picture of omega dragonis. does anybody have any information when and how is this gonna be released? What I meant by how is how is it going to be released (starter,booster,random booster.corocoro limited,wbba limited,game exclusive)?

There is not really any information saying that it will be released at the moment, just that the next 4D Guide will be about it. It may or may not accompany it just like Divine Chimera accompanied the previous guide, but it is completely unsure right now, so for the moment assume that it will not be released.
ok thanks Kai-V Grin
(Dec. 19, 2011  1:06 PM)lurker Wrote: is libra still better than basalt i find that when i make them fight in the end libra wins in stamina mf libra ch120(145 mode)WD vs MFH basalt kerbecs GB145 WB the staircase made basalt loose balance and loose

and also im wandering which is better for every circumstances L L DRAGO or GRAVITY? hope you could answer them
For every cicumstances,use LLD.It IS better than Gravity.
BASALT IS BETTER THAN LIBRA.It might be because of your WB's condition,or you can't use Basalt properly.It's grinding kills Spin-Velocity.

now that you say it my WB is quite dusty and a little flatter and thx for answering my question
That affects the performance.Plus,what stadiuma re you using?Basalt's grinding isn't really effective it you are using something aggresive.
(Dec. 19, 2011  2:33 PM)Whatzzer Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2011  1:06 PM)lurker Wrote: is libra still better than basalt i find that when i make them fight in the end libra wins in stamina mf libra ch120(145 mode)WD vs MFH basalt kerbecs GB145 WB the staircase made basalt loose balance and loose

For every cicumstances,use LLD.It IS better than Gravity.
BASALT IS BETTER THAN LIBRA.It might be because of your WB's condition,or you can't use Basalt properly.It's grinding kills Spin-Velocity.

Actually, MF Gravity BD145MF is still passable, whereas most lightning combo's are killed by newer defence parts.

As for why basalt lost that matchup, GB145 and WB have poor stamina, they're the problem, not the wheel.
MF GPBD145MF is more than passable - it's a combo that can still excel in the right hands, even against current top threats. It is the only reason to even own Gravity anymore.
but from what i checked when i timed it when libra used WB it has a few 20 more seconds than when it used WD i have timed it as for gravity can it be used for when fighting against defense and stamina coz in here people neglect attack as we use the square stadium forgot the name i tried l l drago but it just got mad and went out of stadium when i did sliding shot and banking
Solo spin =/= battle results. We KNOW, as a fact, that WB has worse stamina than WD, and we've tested GB145, it is not as good as an ungimmicked 145 track.

If it's leaving the stadium, even in wide square, your launch is bad.

Hazel: I need to play around with it more. Seeing as you're a fan and we're here, what clear wheel version and mode would you suggest, as I never could get a clear answer?
i think so too the card holder is annoying me
lurker

also, when using the sliding shoot, try making your bey hit the wall to avoid it getting KOed.

As for gravity, yes, however not all combos.

And as for that WB and WD, it could be the fact that your WD is worned down.
Try testing both in the BB-10 stadium.

EDIT: try adjusting the card holder
You should be able to do a sliding shot without hitting a wall, and with a fair bit of practice, without a combo "pausing" before going on the attack.
How much would all this weigh?

A Poison Wheel, a Storm Wheel, a Rock wheel, a Sagitario Clear Wheel and Facebolt, a Leone CW and Facebolt, ED145, C145, and a blue launcher grip weigh altogether? I'm trying to calculate the shipping cost.
(Dec. 17, 2011  11:41 AM)th!nk Wrote: wb is a really poor choice on that basalt combo

I have tried the LLD combo against every Basalt Bull combo I can make and get similar results. WB is my main choice though since it adds to the balance of the massive Basalt combo, meaning it doesn't fall to Burn Horogium 135 B like it does with (any) other tips.

(Dec. 17, 2011  11:41 AM)th!nk Wrote: and es will be a large factor in difficulty koing such a low recoil wheel: as you're using an opposite spin attacker, it will help absorb hits.

I thought it might be.

(Dec. 17, 2011  11:41 AM)th!nk Wrote: In a stadium that already makes getting a consistent movement pattern out of attackers at a high enough speed difficult

Consistent movement is overrated. Sure, it would be nice and all but when the bey is rebounding all over the stadium (and still OSing low track Basalts), it's hardly a requirement for success surely?

(Dec. 17, 2011  11:41 AM)th!nk Wrote: Lack of a tornado ridge is a double edged sword, and generally, not a worthwhile tradeoff.

I have yet to see evidence of tornado ridges being beneficial but I can see the use in the outer shallow slope area that often accompanies them. I will be get a new stadium as soon as I can work out what to get.

(Dec. 17, 2011  11:41 AM)th!nk Wrote: You might try lightning on a lower track (125 or lower), with RF, as most of the impact it will get in that match up is from hitting the underside of Earth.

Seems logical but do bear in mind that it's R145 that gives it the strength to toss Basalt around.

(Dec. 17, 2011  11:41 AM)th!nk Wrote: Remember, when ch145 and gb145 were the main defensive tracks, we used lightning on low tracks for a reason

Obviously I don't, since I wasn't around at the time, but I can understand your reasoning. R145 does seem to outperform lower tracks (in terms of KOing) even against MF Basalt Bull GB145 __ though.

(Dec. 17, 2011  7:10 PM)Jaygrazer Wrote: What is the first Dragoon officially called on the show from ep 2?

Prior to unlocking the power of Dragoon, Tyson's beyblade is a right spinning variant which I believe to be Grip Attacker.
is the thunder wheel a copy of the libra wheel

because it looks like the libra wheel
Thunder is the Legend Version of Libra, yes.

@ Dracomageat: You've seen plenty of reason behind Tornado Ridges, you're just being stubborn and insolent, going "NOPE, NOPE, NOPE, NOPE, NOPE, NOPE" every time we try to explain things to you. All successful attack stadia have used a Tornado Ridge. Think about that for more than a few seconds and get back to us.
Yes, Thunder is the HWS version of the Metal System Libra.
(Dec. 19, 2011  10:40 PM)Hazel Wrote: You've seen plenty of reason behind Tornado Ridges, you're just being stubborn and insolent, going "NOPE, NOPE, NOPE, NOPE, NOPE, NOPE" every time we try to explain things to you.

All I recall seeing is a "Tornado Ridges prevent attackers going out" explanation, which, while true, bodes equally true for their targets. Feel free to point me towards other explanations I have missed but until I find something reasonable to back up your claims, I really cannot see how the SVS's gimmick could ever be a plus.
...you do understand, right, that the SVS is not a good basis for you to focus on? The HMS Tornado Attack Stadium and the TT BB-10 Attack Stadium are the important ones to focus on, not Hasbro refuse.

TRs also help break Attackers into the much-needed Flower Pattern to hit center-stalling Defense and Stamina types, and allow for Tornado Stalling to counter certain Defense/Attack combos.

They only prevent self-KOing to a very minimal degree - certainly not enough to hinder KOing more than they assist it.
where could i find soebody to rate my combo
Anyone know what this is? I got 2 of them for purchasing over 200 HKD of beyblades in Hong Kong TRU. Thanks in advance.
That is the Julius Caesar face. I forget exactly what it was from, if not from what you got it for. It is based on the character from the MFB anime, iirc.
It is from the Gravity Persues URS, they were put inside random packages of them. Quite rare IIRC.