Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Dec. 20, 2011  2:32 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Attack is short-lived, yet extremely deadly. Making use of this short-lived strength is what we call 'controlling attackers'.

No, what I'm saying is that the wall rebounds do indeed shorten the lifespan of the attacker's aggression. I know how attack types work in general.

(Dec. 20, 2011  2:32 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: A pseudo Flower Pattern created after rebounding from walls is BAD.

Yes and no. They do rebound with a lot of force.

(Dec. 20, 2011  2:32 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: If one can actually keep from touching the wall, and yet get a good flower pattern, then that's all what's needed. Smile

In the magnestadium? As if!
Any attack type calm enough to avoid the walls will just tap itself to death against any good opponent.

(Dec. 20, 2011  2:32 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Crashing into walls is extremely harmful for attackers

More so for the walls it seems...

(Dec. 20, 2011  2:32 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Expecting a good attack thereafter, is pointless. Smile

Expecting more than 2 or 3 is but that can be all it takes.

(Dec. 20, 2011  2:32 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: As for the magnestadium, I wonder how does it actually keep attackers in. Yes, plastic ones stay inside. But MFB beys cannot prevent themselves from being self-KOed. You probably know better than me, as the only attack tip I own is an LF, which is probably extremely tough to control in any stadium whatsoever. Smile

Even with LF it stays in for me. So long as you launch well, the bey will already have started its circular motion by the time it reaches the outer edge, meaning that the ridge will hold it briefly, after which its natural motion will overcome the ridge and cause it to self-KO but, unless you're using R2F/LRF on the correct spin direction, Q or (presumably) WF/XF, the bey will hit the wall and rebound through the center before that can happen.
R2F/LRF and Q can also be controlled well enough to survive but it takes a lot of effort to do so (I don't know about WF/XF but they're likely just simpler versions of Q).
Well yes, certainly.
I agree that the beys rebound with a lot of force, but that is a suicidal attack. I can compare that to Pokemon by saying that you've got just 10 HP on your part, and you go on to use Take Down....
That's how dangerous it is.
And no, not in the Magnestadium. I was speaking from a general point of view. If its possible to attack without rebounding from walls, why depend on that? XD
And yes, LF stays inside the magnestadium when I use it, but that's not with everyone.
In short, Tornado Ridges are important. Tongue_out
I still do not understand why do you think they hinder a bey's flower pattern... They actually stop the bey from going too far out, and let it get it s flower pattern before its too late.
(Dec. 20, 2011  5:20 PM)Ryu13 Wrote: Spreadsheet? What is that? And to note, I'm looking for the BB-15 Launcher Grip...not the 3 Segment.
Click the link I gave you. There is another link in the OP of that thread leading to a document. Click it. Go the accessories part of it. The weight of the parts of the Launcher Grip are there. Add them up. Then you get what would be the general (not 100% exact, of course) weight of the Launcher Grip.

(Dec. 20, 2011  5:38 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: I agree that the beys rebound with a lot of force, but that is a suicidal attack. I can compare that to Pokemon by saying that you've got just 10 HP on your part, and you go on to use Take Down....

One, that's how I like to do things and two, why does everything always come back to pokemon? Still, I understand your points.

(Dec. 20, 2011  5:38 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: I still do not understand why do you think they hinder a bey's flower pattern... They actually stop the bey from going too far out, and let it get it s flower pattern before its too late.

Try flower patterning in the SVS and you'll see why I'm hesitant about buying a ridged stadium. Sure, it's probably fine everywhere else but the SVS has made me really untrusting of this "gimmick".
(Dec. 20, 2011  5:49 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Try flower patterning in the SVS and you'll see why I'm hesitant about buying a ridged stadium. Sure, it's probably fine everywhere else but the SVS has made me really untrusting of this "gimmick".
Hasbro stadiums have really, really poor Tornado Ridges. They can't hold anything (I'm exaggerating a little bit, they can hold some attackers, but RF/R2F have trouble grabbing the TR in Hasbro stadiums). So, to compare the Super Vortex Stadium's Tornado Ridge to the BB-10 Attack Type Stadium's Tornado Ridge is virtually pointless.

@Dracogameat

What do you think? IT'S THE SVS. Of course it won't matter in that stadium. It WILL matter though in a BB-10, because of how EVERYTHING is different from the SVS.
Dracomageat, I have said this not once, not twice, not even three times, but four separate times to you, now, but here I am saying it once again: do you really distrust this collection of people who vigorously test Stadia every time they come out in widespread availability so much that you think we would be deliberately using terrible Stadia?

I don't care if you distrust TRs because you stupidly think that the SVS is a valid representation even though the SVS is known to be the absolute worst Beyblade Stadium ever made. Quite frankly, if you're still not listening to us after all this time, you're never going to - and it has nothing to do with anything you've "seen" or "heard", it's because you're stubborn and arrogant.

We know more than you do. Learn from us, or carry on your ignorance in silence.
Look, I've admitted that, while I'm still wary of the things, you are probably right.
I've said repeatedly that I know the SVS is appalling and a poor representation. I only bring it up to state that it is it that has caused my worries and that they're not something I can let go of based on words alone, no matter how right you probably are.
Is it not enough that I admit you're right? Do I have to stop debating minor aspects and explaining my past views just so you can see that I've already changed my opinion on the matter somewhat? Do I have to go out of my way and actually spend money to get you to accept the change? What do you want from me?

Also, no, I don't trust you but don't take it personally. I never trust general opinion without some form of self obtained evidence, regardless of how well informed said opinion may be. I do things my way and always have done.
And yes, it does take a lot of convincing to get me to this point of admitting that I was probably wrong (even now I don't know for sure), sorry about that.
If you're actually willing to learn, you'll stop shooting it down when people tell you blatant facts about the BB-10 that are common knowledge even to most people who do not own one.
I want to buy an hms beyblade, i live in spain so im gonna order one on ebay but i don`t know if this sites are good to buy hms beyblades:

-- http://www.ebay.com/itm/TAKARA-Beyblade-...19cbef9c7e

-- http://www.ebay.com/itm/TAKARA-Beyblade-...48433b98c7

-- http://www.ebay.es/itm/TAKARA-Beyblade-A...519c5bd8e3

If they are right i want you to sy what of this ebay adverts are the best(theprice doesnt matter)also if you know another ebay site that its better please post it.

Thanks Grin

edit: i have already see this: http://www.ebay.es/itm/New-TOMY-TAKARA-M...4cf9e78d91 its vey cheap but .....
This post should be made in Purchase Consultation. Please post it there, where people will be happy to provide you with answers.
Which one is better GB145CS, R145CS or 145CS ?
(Dec. 20, 2011  9:10 PM)Chaos blader1 Wrote: Which one is better GB145CS, R145CS or 145CS ?

For defense, it would be GB145. I would suggest getting BD145. At least, for defense.
(Dec. 20, 2011  9:10 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: This post should be made in Purchase Consultation. Please post it there, where people will be happy to provide you with answers.
Sorry.
Thanks!
what shoud be better on B:D scythe or phantom?

PLEASE ALSO TELL ME THE BEST COMBO WITH B:D
This belongs in the "Build me a Combo #2" thread. And Phantom is better on B: D.
is omega dragonis going to be released on 20th january 2012, since finally it will be released, after so long
This has been asked once IIRC, try using the search function first. But as Kai-V has said, there MAY be released of it, with a legend guid (or not)
Is Lightning still tier 1 for attack
It's still a decent choice, but technically it's not. The primary choices of attack are Vari and Blitz. LLD is too light now, really.
Which is better GB145 CS or GB145 WB?
(Dec. 21, 2011  5:52 AM)Chaos blader1 Wrote: Which is better GB145 CS or GB145 WB?

GB145CS. You have to launch WB weak, reducing its already low stamina.
Does anyone know of a good balance type bey that is not Metal Face Hell Kerbecs BD145CS.
Iv got all the metal fusion and all the metal masters beyblades so if you can help me make a good balance type beyblade it would be much appreciated.