Ask a question, get an answer! #2

the d125 track can be used the same way of ch120/145 (120 mode) for attack beyblades? (SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH)
do you think , they could put ginka's face on a storm pegasus limited eddition ?
That goes in "Stores with beyblade in stock"
And, your edited post goes in "Beyblade random Thoughts"
(Dec. 14, 2011  7:15 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: No, the legend metal wheels are too light to be any good, S has poor balance and 145 height has so many gimmicks available to it that the basic 145 track doesn't really see use.

Whoops. Already bought it. And I see your point
Quick question, I'm pretty sure it belongs here:

I've seen multiple people reference it often, mostly n00bs and older members being sarcastic/poking fun. What is this 'Waterfall' technique? I understand that it won't work, but what is it exactly?
AHAHAHA
It's an old joke, that originates from the Beyblade '04 (?) World Championship. In an exclusive video (that featured Deikailo in it btw) from the Beyblade movie from then, it came with an inside view of the WC. In the video, there was a kid who was maybe 5 or 6, really young, and the interviewer asked him something like "What's your special move" his reply was "waterfall but i can't do it yet"
XD
That's where I first heard it, but I thought it was an actual move. Derp on my part, hah.
Why is my lightning l drago's bottom is so loose?
You might not have locked it properly. But if you have then try checking out if the track is fine..my HF was loose when my 100 had a crack. You may see if it fits well on another track
Sometime is just because of the mold which it is made is a bit too bigger than usaul. That is a normal consequence, Happens to me sometime
@BakaPegasis- If you notice your LLD rattle, then maybe yes, even I have that problem... :\
The bottom's loose in sense that it makes a Phit-Phit sound when spinning, as if its some car from the 60s...
Is there a Beywiki article on Galaxy Pegasus W-105 R2F?
(Dec. 20, 2011  11:29 AM)InfernoStriker Wrote: Is there a Beywiki article on Galaxy Pegasus W-105 R2F?
Check the beywiki index
(Dec. 20, 2011  11:30 AM)hammer hades Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2011  11:29 AM)InfernoStriker Wrote: Is there a Beywiki article on Galaxy Pegasus W-105 R2F?
Check the beywiki index

Well damn, there isn't...

Someone should make one.

(Dec. 19, 2011  11:31 PM)Hazel Wrote: ...you do understand, right, that the SVS is not a good basis for you to focus on?

While I do indeed understand that it is not the best example, I have no other TRed stadiums and in that one stadium it is the most majorly detrimental design feature I have ever encountered.

(Dec. 19, 2011  11:31 PM)Hazel Wrote: TRs also help break Attackers into the much-needed Flower Pattern to hit center-stalling Defense and Stamina types, and allow for Tornado Stalling to counter certain Defense/Attack combos.

I don't exactly understand what "tornado stalling" is if it's TR specific. I had previously believed it to be a use of the flatter slopes that are present above the ridge AND in some non-TRed stadiums. Also, my Basalt combo seems to be capable of something similar in the magnestadium after taking a few heavy hits that don't quite KO it, despite the lack of any discernible difference in gradient.

As for the flower pattern, I have only seen the inverse, whereby the ridge forces the bey out of flower pattern and into a highly detrimental high speed circling of the stadium but I guess that, were the ridge located near the outer edge of the bey's motion, it could theoretically have th effect you believe it to.

(Dec. 19, 2011  11:31 PM)Hazel Wrote: They only prevent self-KOing to a very minimal degree - certainly not enough to hinder KOing more than they assist it.

So, in short, that explanation was a load of hogwash from someone who didn't really understand what they were talking about?

(Dec. 20, 2011  3:09 AM)SamanthaD. Wrote: Whoops. Already bought it. And I see your point

While I don't remember exactly which legend we're talking about here, it's lack of competitive value doesn't mean you can't still enjoy your purchase.

(Dec. 20, 2011  3:54 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: That's where I first heard it, but I thought it was an actual move. Derp on my part, hah.

From what I understand, the concept of the "Waterfall Technique" has evolved into some form of launch with the crushing power of a waterfall (as well as the accompanying water and such), though it's still as impossible as ever.
Well, you certainly need to check out your Tornado Ridge again... :\
I own a magnestadium, and that thing is a boon to Defense/Stamina beys, as this thing as an EXTREMELY THIN Tornado Ridge, only at the exits. Only sharp tips actually get a grip onto it and manage to come back in...
No wonder your Basalt doesn't get KOed.
Tornado Stalling is simply circling the stadium. Now luckily, you have the magnestadium, which can form the basis of comparison for the moment.
In the Magnestadium, as there is no Tornado Ridge, Attackers keep circling the stadium and crash into the edges of walls every time... They finally lose too much of their spin, and sleep out. The Tornado Ridge prevents this from happening. Keeping the bey away from walls of the stadium, a superb circling pattern is maintained throughout. Tornado Stalling ain't TR specific. In the BB-10, the tornado ridge plays a vital role in keeping the bey inside, and as the bey keeps circling along the TR, WBO members coined the term Tornado Stalling. The reason why I say its not TR specific is because you can get a bey circling in any stadium. But getting it spin along the TR, and being able to maintain a good circling pattern is possible only in TR stadiums.
I wonder why you see a Tornado Ridge hinder a bey's flower pattern... Are you launching properly?
And Hazel, the Tornado Ridge prevents self KOing to a very high degree tbh. Being used to playing in a Tornado Ridge-less stadium, when I played in BB-10, controlling an attacker was child's play. So, TR certainly prevents self-KOs. Smile
(Dec. 20, 2011  11:36 AM)InfernoStriker Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2011  11:30 AM)hammer hades Wrote:
Check the beywiki index

Well damn, there isn't...

Someone should make one.

Someone did made one. It is, however, Not 100% confirmed by a admin/mod to be placed in the beywiki.

Now, for my question:
this days, we have the BB-10 to test and to compete on, now i want to ask:
what was the BB-10 clone before? Surely you guys are using a stadium somewhat near as good as BB-10?
(Dec. 20, 2011  2:09 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Well, you certainly need to check out your Tornado Ridge again... :\

Check out what tornado ridge again? I told you, all I have in that respect is the SVS which is the most restrictive TR there is.

(Dec. 20, 2011  2:09 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: I own a magnestadium, and that thing is a boon to Defense/Stamina beys, as this thing as an EXTREMELY THIN Tornado Ridge, only at the exits. Only sharp tips actually get a grip onto it and manage to come back in...

Actually, just about every tip does to some extent (though in many cases not much grip) and it does tend to keep attackers within the walls atleast.

(Dec. 20, 2011  2:09 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: In the Magnestadium, as there is no Tornado Ridge, Attackers keep circling the stadium and crash into the edges of walls every time...

Rebounding through the center in a highly aggressive pseudo-flower pattern but yes.

(Dec. 20, 2011  2:09 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: They finally lose too much of their spin, and sleep out.

Or, in the case of LLDR145RF, spin steal for the win but generally yes, attacking is a short lived but brutal affair here.

(Dec. 20, 2011  2:09 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: I wonder why you see a Tornado Ridge hinder a bey's flower pattern... Are you launching properly?

My launch is fine. The SVS is not.

I can see how it might be beneficial now but my prior experience still worries me here.
Well, before BB-10, there were plastics and HMS. This is because BB-10 was released quite in the starting phases of the MFB era. And now for the answer-

Its known that the best stadium for plastics was Tornado Attack. Grin

Dracomageat- Well, I actually thought that you owned a BB-10. Smile Sorry for that!
Attack is short-lived, yet extremely deadly. Making use of this short-lived strength is what we call 'controlling attackers'.
A pseudo Flower Pattern created after rebounding from walls is BAD. If one can actually keep from touching the wall, and yet get a good flower pattern, then that's all what's needed. Smile Crashing into walls is extremely harmful for attackers, as the walls simply devastate their spin velocity. Expecting a good attack thereafter, is pointless. Smile
As for the magnestadium, I wonder how does it actually keep attackers in. Yes, plastic ones stay inside. But MFB beys cannot prevent themselves from being self-KOed. You probably know better than me, as the only attack tip I own is an LF, which is probably extremely tough to control in any stadium whatsoever. Smile
How do I get the latest episodes of MFB from here, someone on youtube had said that he got his videos for the WBO, so I hope this isn't a silly question, cause I'm new here, thanks!
(Dec. 20, 2011  4:52 PM)CircularMotion Wrote: How do I get the latest episodes of MFB from here, someone on youtube had said that he got his videos for the WBO, so I hope this isn't a silly question, cause I'm new here, thanks!
From here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Metal-Fi...ol-2-added this has MFB4D in this thread.
(Dec. 20, 2011  5:07 PM)Ryu13 Wrote: What is the weight of a launcher grip?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Weights-of-MFB
If you go through the spreadsheet, the Launcher Grip is there.
(Dec. 20, 2011  5:11 PM)CRUelty Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2011  4:52 PM)CircularMotion Wrote: How do I get the latest episodes of MFB from here, someone on youtube had said that he got his videos for the WBO, so I hope this isn't a silly question, cause I'm new here, thanks!
From here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Metal-Fi...ol-2-added this has MFB4D in this thread.
(Dec. 20, 2011  5:07 PM)Ryu13 Wrote: What is the weight of a launcher grip?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Weights-of-MFB
If you go through the spreadsheet, the Launcher Grip is there.

Spreadsheet? What is that? And to note, I'm looking for the BB-15 Launcher Grip...not the 3 Segment.