Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jun. 02, 2012  9:30 PM)Hazel Wrote: Your spoiler tags are wrong. I fixed them, but do not make a huge post of images if you do not know how to spoiler.

Second off, that grip at least is most definitely fake.

thanks bigtime Grin
All of this probably would've been better fit for the fakes thread, though. Smile
What is better basalt bull r145cs or earth leone ad145 sd
Does anyone know any good tips(bottoms) for the Ultimate Bey-Ta stadium? Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I need this kinda urgently for my tournament finals later Smile
Does anyone know what BB this is? I've never seen a 4-Layer BB like it, I just got it recently off of a friend of mine.
Which tip would be better on Basalt Horogium 145 ___?
WD or EWD?
Thanks in advance!
Better? In what way? EWD looses spin + stamina greatly when nocked of balance but aside from that it has good stamina. WD is harder to nock off balance and when you do it doesn't decrease the stamina as much BUT WD's stamina is worse.
On Bassalt he said. Basalt is never truely on balance.

Robo: we have given you the information you need but answering questions is prohibitted when they are posted in the wrong thread. If you want a straight answer, please go to "build me a combo".

@Ga'Hoo: Is the tip removable because it looks like that of Master Dranzer. I've never seen a tip switchable screw in base like that but that might atleast help answer your question.
How many sets of metal balls can draciel g hold and how heavy is its blade base with and without the metal balls?
Sooo... Megaro Arm, Makendo & Ultimate Dragoon are basically all the same right? So, it wouldn't matter to call one, the other right? Ex:

I have a Megaro Arm, but call it Ultimate Dragoon.
I've seen Spin Dragoon in person and actually owned Makendo. Spin Dragoon has a much chunkier AR.
I don't know how Spin Dragoon compares to Ultimate but it was, atleast to some extent, the english equivilent so I'm assuming they're likely to be the same mold. Megaro Arm, on the other hand, I'm pretty sure is just Makendo.

EDIT: Beywiki says pretty much the exact opposite of everything I've just said...
So, I just got Scythe and the tip of my EDS flattened the first time I launched it. Is it completely unusable in tournaments now? It stays mostly centered at high spin velocities, but if it gets grazed it starts to move offensively. Is there any way to fix it, or should I try returning it?
Sorry man it's junk. If it came NIB there isn't anything the seller is going to do for you either...
Not legally, no. This is a problem with EDS for many people; it wears down too quickly and becomes unusable.
Don't fret too much, it's really not THAT useful. It can be, but it also can be easily replaced by something else...
Just a little question: WHERE IS NOLAND, THE WINNER OF THE WORLD BEYBLADE CHAMPIONSHIPS (2002)???
(Jun. 05, 2012  2:04 AM)TheBeyGuru Br Wrote: Just a little question: WHERE IS NOLAND, THE WINNER OF THE WORLD BEYBLADE CHAMPIONSHIPS (2002)???

He is not interested in Beyblade anymore ?
does anyone know about new tournaments in georgia???????!!!!!!!!!
This is the wrong place to ask such a question. If you want to stay informed on GA tournaments, you should head on over to the GA tournament thread in the North America forum. Wink
the MF tip is a good choice for attack combos? if yeah, it can be good with what combo?
How can you put pictures in your signature. I see a lot of people with it and I have ideas of what I want to use but I dont know how. Please help
(Jun. 05, 2012  2:20 AM)TheBeyGuru Br Wrote: the MF tip is a good choice for attack combos? if yeah, it can be good with what combo?

Ask this in the "Build me a combo!" topic.

(Jun. 05, 2012  2:22 AM)Zurafas Wall Wrote: How can you put pictures in your signature. I see a lot of people with it and I have ideas of what I want to use but I dont know how. Please help

This thread is exclusively for questions on the Beyblade toys. You should read the Help section.