Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(May. 17, 2012  10:25 AM)Clonetos Wrote: Ok i can make every combination of MF-2 except MF-Light does this mean that the other ones are legal or are they ALL illegal?

They're all legal, to my knowledge.
should i buy a basalt horogium / twisted tempo starter pack for 6$ ? good deal?
That belongs in the 'Purchase Consultation' thread. However, i highly doubt that it is a legit Takara-Tomy/Sonokong/Hasbro starter. Since that is really cheap for a Basalt Horogium 145 WD starter, even though Basalt is outclassed.
(May. 17, 2012  4:13 PM)BeyHyperKiLLer Wrote: That belongs in the 'Purchase Consultation' thread. However, i highly doubt that it is a legit Takara-Tomy/Sonokong/Hasbro starter. Since that is really cheap for a Basalt Horogium 145 WD starter, even though Basalt is outclassed.

in india every original bey is sourced by funskool (hasbro chain) nd every one of them costs abt 6$
any one has any ifea why my hades cerbecs loses to a flame aries DF145B?
(May. 17, 2012  6:59 PM)aerowinx97 Wrote: any one has any ifea why my hades cerbecs loses to a flame aries DF145B?

Which stadium are you using ? Which launchers ?
I bought a Galaxy Pegasus and when i first used it it broke to parts. Like wats up with that i just bought it.
(May. 18, 2012  3:46 AM)shawn reeds Wrote: I bought a Galaxy Pegasus and when i first used it it broke to parts. Like wats up with that i just bought it.

Is it a fake ?
(May. 18, 2012  3:46 AM)shawn reeds Wrote: I bought a Galaxy Pegasus and when i first used it it broke to parts. Like wats up with that i just bought it.

maybe u didnt tighten ur bey firmly enough...
(May. 18, 2012  5:35 AM)gameboysuperman Wrote: maybe u didnt tighten ur bey firmly enough...

It would have just "exploded". His parts would not really have broken, like he wrote ...
(May. 17, 2012  6:59 PM)aerowinx97 Wrote: any one has any ifea why my hades cerbecs loses to a flame aries DF145B?

The grammar used in this thread is terrible, I have to read every post at least twice except for veteran member's posts...

Enough of that, on to your question, Like Kai-V explained, the most likely problem would be your stadium, or you could be using Hades in its normal mode instead of its boost mode, causing it to floor scrape a lot, another problem could be the part, or if any of the two were fake beys they could be overpowered or under-powered, I knew a fake Burning Phoenix (think that was what it was called) that beat Phantom in stamina and wasn't knocked out by top tier attack beys.

The reasons the stadium could effect the bey are quite numerous, because of the many problems with Hasbro stadiums, Hades is best known to perform well in TT attack stadiums, so this could be your problem.
Whatndoes MF-F mean and in what customizations are they used on?

I have actually had this happen before.

Three times.

I have bought three Galaxy Pegasuses* and on every single on of them, W105 has shattered. My belief on it is that either the threading or the hole itself is the wrong size. My Pegasus face is perfectly fine on any other track, but they blow my W105s to smithereens. Maybe Hasbro goofed up a batch and they became brittle? I dunno. Regardless, the R2Fs had excellent, soft rubber, and that's what really matters about Galaxy.

*I also obtained a Triple Battle Set recolor, which is perfectly fine.
Quote:NaLi wrote : Whatndoes MF-F mean and in what customizations are they used on?
MF-F means Metal Face Feather. It is about 1.1g. It is used in the combo :
MF-F Phantom Cancer (attack) AD145RF.
(May. 18, 2012  9:49 AM)Fantomu Wrote:
Quote:NaLi wrote : Whatndoes MF-F mean and in what customizations are they used on?
MF-F means Metal Face Feather. It is about 1.1g. It is used in the combo :
MF-F Phantom Cancer (attack) AD145RF.

And you can redirect him to the Beywiki article on Metal Faces too.
Is it possible to synchrome in such a way that the lighter half of one metal wheel aligns with the heavier half of the other?
(May. 18, 2012  6:02 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Is it possible to synchrome in such a way that the lighter half of one metal wheel aligns with the heavier half of the other?

You can only Synchrom in one position, period, so it depends entirely on the weight placement of the two Chrome Wheels you're using.
If they are the same chrome wheel, what happens?
Exactly what you expect to happen...?

If you're searching for perfect weight balance, you should think it over better. While each side will weigh the same when two of the same Chrome Wheel Synchrom, the vertical position of the weight will still be completely different.
It roughly evens it out in the way you described (which Hazel explained much better, particularly the roughly).

Honestly, I shouldn't bother with Zero-G questions, hah. (Hadn't refreshed the page for *much* longer than I thought, heh).

Right, I wasn't sure if the heavey sides would match up and make things even worse.
Obviously it will never be perfect but, like my Basalt Gill M145Q, it will sort of even out in a weird and shifty sort of way. Thanks.
How do you put captions under your avatar?
That question belongs in the "Questions about the WBO" thread as it doesn't have to do with the Beyblade hobby.
Well, supposedly adding more weight inside the grip stabilitizes your launch, as it makes less movement, because it is heavier.