Ask a question, get an answer! #2

What's to be skeptical about a stadium that the WBO praises?
And yes, you would.
This entire organisation and community has run only on Attack Type BeyStadiums since the very beginning of Metal Fight Beyblade. Clearly we have tested it extensively and it is the single stadium for Metal Fight Beyblades that is fair for all types.

If the whole community is not skeptical about it, you should not be.
hmm sorry also is wing any good for attack? sorry again ^^;
No, Wing is terrible for attack, but spectacular for defense. It's up there with Death.
another question i have a tiled floor in my living room and its there where i do my Beyblade battle videos, I was wondering will a cover underneath the stadium help protect the tile?
(May. 11, 2012  4:47 AM)Granblue Wrote: No, Wing is terrible for attack, but spectacular for defense. It's up there with Death.

Eh, is it really that good ? As far as I know, it is not even on the temporary-not-added-yet top tier list, while Death is there ...
(May. 11, 2012  5:20 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 11, 2012  4:47 AM)Granblue Wrote: No, Wing is terrible for attack, but spectacular for defense. It's up there with Death.

Eh, is it really that good ? As far as I know, it is not even on the temporary-not-added-yet top tier list, while Death is there ...

Mostly because Wing is sold alongside Duo, and one does not settle for toilet water when champagne is available.

Wing is competitively viable, but does fall short of Death, from what I recall. Still better than Basalt.
oh comeon guys .... is hades cerbecs good / rare?!
hades kerbeces is a great metal masters bey. It has good staminna, has decent attack, can withhold strong attacks.

So it is a great bey.

And it isn't that rare, if you can't find a booster get the Starbreakers team set with Hades Kerbeces, Evil Beofowl, and Flame Byxis.
Anyone know the difference between Meteo L-Drago and "Ultimate Meteo L-Drago Absorb"?
(May. 11, 2012  10:11 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(May. 11, 2012  5:20 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

Mostly because Wing is sold alongside Duo, and one does not settle for toilet water when champagne is available.

Wing is competitively viable, but does fall short of Death, from what I recall. Still better than Basalt.

Wing is hardly toilet water by comparison, it's an extremely good defense wheel. Similar in terms of winrates to death, but the gap it leaves between itself and BD145 is irksome.

(May. 11, 2012  12:47 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Anyone know the difference between Meteo L-Drago and "Ultimate Meteo L-Drago Absorb"?

The colour and the track and tip they come with (LW105LF for MLD and DF105LRF for Absorb). Generally absorb is the better one to get, but the wheels themselves are identical.
So, a couple of nice parts but nothing majorly different from my Sonokong L-Drago or my tripple battle set one?
Thanks.
how do i update my battle profile?
pleaze someone tell me!
Wrong thread. that should be questions about the WBO and I can't even PM you the correct answer so... but I'll be nice, anyway only official tournaments count for that not anything you do...
Is this stadium okay??? or is there something wrong with it??

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stadium-Metal-Fi...583wt_1378
I believe it is a fake. Sorry. In the description it said it was made by "Aladdin corp." not Takara Tomy or Sonokong.
(May. 11, 2012  10:55 PM)GM Phantom Wrote: I believe it is a fake. Sorry. In the description it said it was made by "Aladdin corp." not Takara Tomy or Sonokong.

Thanxs man, even though its fake it should b better than Hasbros right??
(May. 11, 2012  10:45 PM)blacklightning Wrote: Is this stadium okay??? or is there something wrong with it??

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stadium-Metal-Fi...583wt_1378
You should read flighyellz guide to fakes it has all of the answers you are looking for.
(May. 11, 2012  11:04 PM)blacklightning Wrote:
(May. 11, 2012  10:55 PM)GM Phantom Wrote: I believe it is a fake. Sorry. In the description it said it was made by "Aladdin corp." not Takara Tomy or Sonokong.

Thanxs man, even though its fake it should b better than Hasbros right??

No, not really. These are extremely fragile, and the depth of the bowl is off(and occasionally uneven, from what I've heard).
What combo dominates the most now? Flash combos? Duo combos?
(May. 12, 2012  6:38 AM)reality Wrote: What combo dominates the most now? Flash combos? Duo combos?
flash beats duo most of the times but duo should never be underestimated,, read this http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...bos--20385
Defense is going to get a boost out of E230 and Synchrom. The Duo 230MB combo Uwik bought to us can take out a huge portion of most metagames though. As for Flash, if you can launch it reliably, there aren't many things that can beat it, but launching it reliably is difficult.

It really depends what's common in your area, to be honest.
Hi
i was wondering what type of paper should i used to print out beyblade stickers cause i want to replace my dragoon ms stickers.
I have 2 questions....

1. Is Wing Pegasus good ?, cause I have heard mixed comments about it being a good defensive wheel too.

2. I have never understood how the combo with 230 WD is good because it wobbles alot, wouldn't it be better if I use a lower track?
(May. 12, 2012  12:59 PM)Titi Rules Wrote: I have 2 questions....

1. Is Wing Pegasus good ?, cause I have heard mixed comments about it being a good defensive wheel too.

2. I have never understood how the combo with 230 WD is good because it wobbles alot, wouldn't it be better if I use a lower track?
1.It is good, but not as good as Death and Duo, not sure about Diablo, but it's definitely better than Basalt.
2. Its not good.