Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Whats IMO?
Ya Stamina Types are really Good In That Stadium.
(Mar. 28, 2012  5:31 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Question-
Is there a noticeable difference between TT and Hasbro EWDs?
I just read it here-

(Mar. 28, 2012  3:58 PM)reggie yi Wrote: i hope they dont change the tip, i mean hasbro has already make more complex tips suck as EWD for killer beafowl UW145 EWD

I think that comment was just made to say that Hasbro is able to do complex Bottoms. It was not a comparison between TAKARA-TOMY and Hasbro.
SpikeBeyRaahul:
Holy Cow Your Caps Spam Is Annoying, Please Stop Before I Explode
Wow, dude, wow. That does get on my nerves though, too. But I was wondering: Does RS have a prime, like R2F and RF? Like when it's best? If so, is it when it's not so tall, or is it in prime when it's mint? I checked a lot of places for information about this but couldn't find it anywhere.
RS kind of has a prime. It is at it's best when the tip is mint/near mint, I believe. Avoid using a flattened one.
(Mar. 28, 2012  6:11 PM)gameboysuperman Wrote: Whats IMO?
In My Opinion.

(Mar. 28, 2012  6:11 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I think that comment was just made to say that Hasbro is able to do complex Bottoms. It was not a comparison between TAKARA-TOMY and Hasbro
I also think that they meant to put "such" instead of "suck". But it's probably true the hasbro EWD is worse.
(Mar. 18, 2012  9:44 PM)th!nk Wrote:
Secret way to prevent wear of parts (Click to View)

Wow th!nk,your sense of humor never fails me.Is it a gift from "Down Undah"? XD
Can you use Sharpied beyblade parts? It doesnt affect performance or texture so i was just wondering.
(Mar. 29, 2012  4:08 AM)pokemaniacdill Wrote: Can you use Sharpied beyblade parts? It doesnt affect performance or texture so i was just wondering.

Sharpie should be OK, as long as it is not applied to Bottoms and Tracks ... Even on Metal Wheels, it should not be used. Sharpie should be kept for Clear Wheels, that is all.
(Mar. 29, 2012  12:45 AM)SarabScientist Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2012  9:44 PM)th!nk Wrote:
Secret way to prevent wear of parts (Click to View)

Wow th!nk,your sense of humor never fails me.Is it a gift from "Down Undah"? XD
When you live on the same landmass as most of the world's deadliest creatures, you develop a rather interesting sense of humour.

EDIT: Beaten to the other question.
(Mar. 29, 2012  4:11 AM)pokemaniacdill Wrote: why not the other parts? what does it do?

It could indeed affect performance, especially on rubber.
(Mar. 28, 2012  6:15 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2012  5:31 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Question-
Is there a noticeable difference between TT and Hasbro EWDs?
I just read it here-

(Mar. 28, 2012  3:58 PM)reggie yi Wrote: i hope they dont change the tip, i mean hasbro has already make more complex tips suck as EWD for killer beafowl UW145 EWD

I think that comment was just made to say that Hasbro is able to do complex Bottoms. It was not a comparison between TAKARA-TOMY and Hasbro.

Wow, I must actually learn to read well now, looking at the amount of misunderstandings I an facing... Tired

@GM Phantom- OK, now its you who says it.... Hasbro EWD is worse??? Than what? TT EWD?
Or do you mean to say that EWD as a tip is worse? Confused
If you mean to say the latter, then I must slap myself for yet another misunderstanding.
hey guys i have 2 metal faces one with a metal core and the other on a metal plate
so whta type should of metal face do i use in the following beys:
Earth Bull C145WD
Burn Cancer 100HF
Lightning L-Drago CH120 ?
(Mar. 29, 2012  1:13 PM)gameboysuperman Wrote: hey guys i have 2 metal faces one with a metal core and the other on a metal plate
so whta type should of metal face do i use in the following beys:
Earth Bull C145WD
Burn Cancer 100HF
Lightning L-Drago CH120 ?

Hm, so you seemingly have a normal MF, and also the MF-2 set. Nice!
You'd actually need a LOT of changes in those combos first, so visit Build Me A Combo first.

As a guideline, though-
Defense types make use of MF-H(even MF can be used, but MF-H is better)
Stamina types may not require MFs, but you can use MF-L to reduce the recoil..
Attackers may use MF or MF-H to reduce the recoil. Considering that yours is a mere Lightning, an MF is enough...

sarab- Gosh! That is an amazing list! But, doncha think you are actually straying from the topic?
Ummm... what list? Sarab posted a list without telling me? Jeez.

Q: Why does MF-F weigh less then a normal face? If it's make of METAL? I know that there's a weight disc or something that determines it, but how/why?
... Read the Beywiki article on Metal Faces and think about it. It is really obvious ...
B:D or BD145? Nevertheless, neither are broken easily. Theyre only broken easily if you blade too hard. And add more content to your post next time.
(Mar. 29, 2012  11:23 PM)Fleone130W2D Wrote: bearing drive
Well, depend on your stadium. Everything but the Hasbro Moblie Beystadium will barely ware down the tip. Don't force down on your launcher while launching, and you're fine. So no, it wont break easily.

Is it illegal in a WBO tournament to use a Scythe Metal Wheel without a PC Frame because I lost mine.
If there is a space for a part, you have to use it. It's in the rules.
Too bad about your Scythe, though.