Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Feb. 01, 2012  4:15 AM)th!nk Wrote: Because RS and RSF are? They just can't handle it for whatever reason. RDF doesn't seem to suffer the same issue, or at least, doesn't suffer it as severely.

but whenever i use a RS combo against Mf Variares R145 RF in left Vari loses
Do all BB-32 come with Light blue stadium fences
AFAIK All the Takara Tomy stadiums do come with blue fences. And all SonoKong stadiums have Red fences.
(Correct me If I am wrong though)
i mean light blue because BB-10 and BB-14 come with dark blue fences
What would be good to polish metal wheels? Saw a video using apple cider vinegar ,thinking bout that .because I don't have stainless steel polish .
is ED145 Free spinning wings increase the solo spin time
I dont think they do...they are actually a hinderance during the last moments of a battle and the shape of ED 145 gives it some recoil as well.
ok thanks
The only way to get better at Beyblading is by Beyblading.
Um I wouldn't say just that. You need to have the knowledge to know what parts to use too and have decent blades. You can have all the knowledge and training in the world but it won't matter if your parts are outclassed.
I wouldn't really call learning combos and so forth "training", though... I presumed he was asking about physical methods.
Well, you have to understand both. First prepare mentally(parts,etc) . Only then can you put them to good use in a real battle or testing/training session
Okay, I've missed something.

I've been reading the BB-109 Random Booster Vol. 7 topic, and I saw the weights posted by Mr. N, and I saw the weight of the parts of Beat Lynx by Kai-V. I added them up, and added the WD, since it wasn't included, and I came up with approx. 46.7 grams. But Kai-V and several others posted 81.3 grams? Is it because of the box? Or something else? Or is my math not this good this early in the morning? I'm just soo confused by that, especially since the picture was shown.
It is because of the box.
If you may not know(but I am sure that you know), certain people like to get their Random Boosters weighed, so that they can determine which bey they're going to get. Those weights are of the boxes, and apparently, Beat Lynx's box weighed 81.3g and not Beat Lynx itself. Smile
But if you would have read the topic better, you wouldn't have required to ask this question...
The answer was very much there in that thread/post.
I do like to weigh them, because I am aiming for some particular Beys.

Thanks, Janstar.
(Feb. 01, 2012  3:27 PM)Ryu-X Wrote: I do like to weigh them, because I am aiming for some particular Beys.

Thanks, Janstar.

Oh, so the weights provided in the thread might help you.
But hey, those weights aren't set in stone. Don't get surprised if you get different weights altogether, and do not manage to get the bey you wanted. Smile
(Feb. 01, 2012  5:01 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2012  4:15 AM)th!nk Wrote: Because RS and RSF are? They just can't handle it for whatever reason. RDF doesn't seem to suffer the same issue, or at least, doesn't suffer it as severely.

but whenever i use a RS combo against Mf Variares R145 RF in left Vari loses

Probably because of Diablo more than anything, it really is just too heavy. That said, RS isn't really as opposite-spin-weak as it is made out to be, the winrates for it in opposite spin were roughly equal to CS in same spin.
Is L-Drago Destroy's metal top wheel with Meteo's metal wheel a legal combo?
My son love's it and we have a tournament coming up, I still beat him with my Basalt combo but I'm pretty sure he'd like to try it there. So wanna make sure it's legal so he doesn't plan on it then find out he can't use it.
(Feb. 01, 2012  10:01 PM)TwistedLeone79 Wrote: Is L-Drago Destroy's metal top wheel with Meteo's metal wheel a legal combo?
My son love's it and we have a tournament coming up, I still beat him with my Basalt combo but I'm pretty sure he'd like to try it there. So wanna make sure it's legal so he doesn't plan on it then find out he can't use it.

No, that is very illegal. "L Drago Destroy" is one part, and Meteo can only go with L Drago II.
does sol blaze have good parts?
my friend thinks beys that are good on the show are great in real life, like he went crazy when he saw burn fireblaze beat storm pegasus, so im gessing sol blaze beat galixy pegasus.(dont watch show)
so would he get an upper hand if he got it?
Does the SIlver Quetzalcoatl scratch off like the hasbro legend beyblades
(Feb. 02, 2012  12:15 AM)bakumj14 Wrote: does sol blaze have good parts?
my friend thinks beys that are good on the show are great in real life, like he went crazy when he saw burn fireblaze beat storm pegasus, so im gessing sol blaze beat galixy pegasus.(dont watch show)
so would he get an upper hand if he got it?
No, all of its parts are bad.

(Feb. 02, 2012  12:16 AM)Boxhead Wrote: Does the SIlver Quetzalcoatl scratch off like the hasbro legend beyblades
Yes.
hello, recently i was interested in attack beyblades, usually i play with stamina and defence beys, so i built a l dragon custom (mf l-drago 90 rf) and i tried doing the sliding shoot, but no matter what angle it was and what side of the stadium it was it would always fall off the stadium ( im using an fake attack stadium) im not sure if it because my stadium is fake or its somthing im doing wrong, could someone please help me or give me some tips on the sliding shoot?
(Feb. 02, 2012  12:40 AM)ali12345456 Wrote: hello, recently i was interested in attack beyblades, usually i play with stamina and defence beys, so i built a l dragon custom (mf l-drago 90 rf) and i tried doing the sliding shoot, but no matter what angle it was and what side of the stadium it was it would always fall off the stadium ( im using an fake attack stadium) im not sure if it because my stadium is fake or its somthing im doing wrong, could someone please help me or give me some tips on the sliding shoot?

We have a video on it, though it is with HMS, on the wiki. Does your stadium have a tornado ridge (A prominent "step" separating the inner bowl from the outer part)? What condition is your RF in? If it's barely used, it will be very hard to control. Wear it in more by using it.

Generally though, practice makes perfect.