Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Hazel- It was either CRUelty or iBeyblader that had an R145 (Hasbro) that had the rubber snap in half... One of them was messing around with theirs because it was so flexible and then it snapped.

kman- I don't think there's any difference in the RSF; you'd have to ask someone who has both the TT and Hasbro versions.
has there been reports of hasbro meteo l drago rubber is softer better for spin stealing
Is MF-H Diablo Aquario TH170RDF now the best defense combo?
Uh... no? We do not have any concrete tests, no tournament results, etc. TH170 is also not a pure defense part.

DIABLO SUCKS FOR DEFENCE.IT'S PROTRUSIONS SUCK FOR DEFENCE,STOP METIONING DIABLO AS A DEFENCE WHEEL.The best one is MF-H Duo Aquario BD145CS
Just because Diablo is the heaviest wheel to date does not mean it's the best for defense. Recoil and protrusions are what kills it.

Read the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos thread in the Advanced Forum.

EDIT: Double ninja'd.
What beyblade comes with the Tip LRF? And does it stand for Left Rubber Flat? (Im assuming that it is like LF but made of rubber, like a flipped version of R2F)
(Dec. 31, 2011  5:58 AM)hylianfreak Wrote: What beyblade comes with the Tip LRF? And does it stand for Left Rubber Flat? (Im assuming that it is like LF but made of rubber, like a flipped version of R2F)

Hmm. The Meteo L Drago Ultimate Reshuffle set, the gold Coro coro L Drago Destroy DF105LRF, and the set with Guardian L Drago. I think I've covered them all ..
The Meteo L-Drago Ultimate Reshuffle Set and the BB-121 DX Set both include a LRF tip, and yes, it is a flipped R2F, with protrusions facing Left instead.

EDIT: Apparently missed one. Oh well!
There are two sets and one individual Beyblade that come with it, actually. The Meteo L-Drago Ultimate Reshuffle Set and the Ultimate DX Set both come with DF105LRF, as well as L-Drago Destroy Gold Armored Ver.

EDIT: Double ninja'd... again.
is hell kerbecs BD145WD and basalt kerbecs AD145WD is a good stamina combo
No, all of the parts (minus the WD of course!) aren't really great for stamina. Basalt is mislead being used in stamina because it "grinds" the opponent down, while not losing much spin. Hell and BD145 (in Boost Mode I'm assuming?) are more defense/balance.

EDIT: PM'd you about AD145, just noticed that wasn't BD145 XD
ok and thanks
What's the best attack bey?
LLD, Gravity Perseus or Variares?
(Dec. 30, 2011  4:33 PM)bakumj14 Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2011  2:25 AM)Kaiba Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2011  2:23 AM)th!nk Wrote: The Hasbro Rev-Up launcher is faster, but breaks extremely easily
To back this up, I bought one today.
It broke almost as soon as I got home.
I'd go with the Beylauncher L/R.
i got one for cristmas, and so far i think it hasn't broken.
the only problem is it only half works most of the time.
is this how it breaks, or is it a manufactering problem?
can someone please answer this?
(Dec. 31, 2011  3:58 PM)galaxyunicorn Wrote: What's the best attack bey?
LLD, Gravity Perseus or Variares?

VariAres.
(Dec. 31, 2011  4:04 PM)bakumj14 Wrote: i got one for cristmas, and so far i think it hasn't broken.
[/quote]

Ok, unless you haven't dropped your Launcher anywhere, then it could be a Manufacturing problem...
(Dec. 31, 2011  4:33 PM)Blood Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2011  4:04 PM)bakumj14 Wrote: i got one for cristmas, and so far i think it hasn't broken.

Ok, unless you haven't dropped your Launcher anywhere, then it could be a Manufacturing problem...
[/quote]

thanks!
im going to get a new one
(Dec. 31, 2011  4:33 PM)Blood Wrote:

watch the akiras daddy video on the rev up laucnher, there is a small gear, that breaks inside.

uh does anyone know of any new beys released in NorthCarolina? Also can somone give me the link
(Dec. 31, 2011  9:05 PM)spoodog20 Wrote: uh does anyone know of any new beys released in NorthCarolina? Also can somone give me the link

The one who could most tell you is yourself. Go to your local toy stores, stock is very variable depending on the ares of the world, and even within the same city some stores can have different stock.
How do i fix my gravity perseus luancher. it has the cap on but the string appers to be stuck
Are the hasbro dark and the Takara Tomy dark different in bold design? I know that the Hasbro dark is better for defense, but on the pack of BB32 it looks like the gaps are bigger. Also in BB32, is the ATK arena you get the same as BB10?