Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Nicknames for combos are not really approved of, and for good reason.
is it considered illegal if my string launcher wont retract?
You can usually fix it without doing anything illegal to it. There is a thread on it.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Fixing-A...ylaunchers
How do I insert the little caption or whatever it is under my Avatar (Ex: Hazel's "Octorok Schmoctorok!)? Do I write it in my personal notepad? And how do I hide something in a spoiler?
That goes in 'Questions about the WBO"
Yo! Is it worth to sell BBC carp?

EDIT: Remote control beys from Takara Tomy. Yes or no?
go to "purchase consultation" thread
As you can see, barely anyone here bothered to purchase them from any store, and I doubt it is just because of the price, if it is even slightly high.

However, if some people bought the Super Control BeyStadium, tested it and found that it could be used competitively, then there might be more of a market just for that item.
(Nov. 27, 2011  5:26 AM)Kai-V Wrote: As you can see, barely anyone here bothered to purchase them from any store, and I doubt it is just because of the price, if it is even slightly high.

However, if some people bought the Super Control BeyStadium, tested it and found that it could be used competitively, then there might be more of a market just for that item.
well I bothered, since it was on sale. I'd be happy to contribute anything about them

Post that in the 'purchase consultation' thread in the bey marketplace forum
How different is an sonokong HMS from TT? I'm considering one since TT ones are sold out FML!!
Usually, there is no difference.
Not to mention TT boxes are prettier, and its a great feeling to own a TT beyblade... So, no wonder they are sold out. Hasbro beys on the other hand, were usually more durable, so even those, might be sold out at times...
(Nov. 27, 2011  1:55 PM)J o n Wrote: How different is an sonokong HMS from TT? I'm considering one since TT ones are sold out FML!!

Since I assume your talking about dranzer since that's the only one I've seen. There is no diffrence, but with dranzer it's a different case with hasbro since the RC in atttack mode is much afster.
What's the best bey in this group?
Fang Leone
VariAres
Sythe Kronos
(Nov. 27, 2011  4:05 PM)th!nk Wrote: Variares.

Ok thanks th!nk. I was entering a contest, and i was wondering which prize would be best.

What's the best spin track for attack?
(Nov. 27, 2011  4:06 PM)LOGANIGHTLEGEND Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2011  4:05 PM)th!nk Wrote: Variares.

Ok thanks th!nk. I was entering a contest, and i was wondering which prize would be best.

What's the best spin track for attack?

It depends on what wheel you're using.
85,CH120,and R145 are currently leading the metagame as LLDBD145LRF is now useless.
Outclassed isn't the same thing as useless. To be fair, LLD BD145LRF can still
Knock the heck out of a lot if beys you will see at tournaments.
Can somebody tell me what OHKO stands for? well, if it stands for anything that is lol Grin
One Hit Knock Out. Smile
Its an extremely common abbreviation, and not a beyblade-exclusive one....
Even Google could have helped... Smile
(Nov. 27, 2011  5:58 PM)IfritDulux Wrote: Can somebody tell me what OHKO stands for? well, if it stands for anything that is lol Grin
One hit Knock Out. It is not useful.

Edit Ninja'd by Janstarblast
Thanks Janstarblast & Pheonix Inferno! Smile
what is the best track for defence