Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Nov. 07, 2011  3:00 PM)H8R Wrote: Which mold of BGrin is known to perform the best?

IIRC, A2 or higher provides the better spin time solo
(Nov. 07, 2011  3:00 PM)H8R Wrote: Which mold of BGrin is known to perform the best?

From the data I have gathered the answer is:
  1. A3 is best, then
  2. A2
  3. A1
  4. A4 is last / most inconsistent

(Nov. 07, 2011  2:53 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: If a beyblade part of mine breaks durring a normal bey battle, does the possibility exist where hasbro can send me a replacemnt part or bey? If so what conditions must be met and how would I go about contacting someone at Hasbro about this?

These were the conditions for my beyblade.

Only official Hasbro products were used
Beys were launchd sucessfuly and regurlary at the same time into the beystadium
Both beys were launched at a regular height
Stadium was on the ground, not elevated
Beys colided and the battle began, mid way through, one of the bey's PTs broke
There was no known damage or misuse of the beyblade or its parts prior to the breakage[/align]

Not a chance my friend.
(Nov. 07, 2011  3:26 PM)Arupaeo Wrote:

1. A3 is best, then
  2. A2
  3. A1

Is this list based on what is true most of the time? I ask because my A1 mold BGrin is vastly superior to my A2.
(Nov. 07, 2011  8:29 PM)Kei Wrote:

1. A3 is best, then
  2. A2
  3. A1

Is this list based on what is true most of the time? I ask because my A1 mold BGrin is vastly superior to my A2.

It is based on averages, iirc.
I normally don't ask Q's but yeah...
Wait so even the molds' performance varies? wow TT nice job on production (perhaps hasbro would like to take care of that) even so I assume I will have to find out on my own upon my B:D's Arrival...
TBH even including bearings in a childrens toy is rather impressive in terms of care for product quality.
in every dranzer beyblade the is a customisable feature except in the G and GT series, so does anybody know what it would be in those series?
(Nov. 07, 2011  8:29 PM)Kei Wrote: Is this list based on what is true most of the time? I ask because my A1 mold BGrin is vastly superior to my A2.
Please forgive me for not including the appropriate caveats. Like Hazel said, it is based on averages - and those averages came from a very small set of data. I would expect these orders to have the potential to change, and there is a great deal of variation between individual tests even within a particular mold.
Dranzer GT had the whacky engine gear that changed direction when it kicked in (when they bey has low RPM, due to the final clutch base.) The AR is awesome, and the CEW was supposedly the best thing for Dragoon GT's Engine Gear on attack types (seeing as the Metal Grip CEW that came with dragoon GT isn't particularly aggressive).

Dranzer G, well, Dranzers gimmicks were in the base and sg and that's basically what the G series killed off. It has, uhhh, one of only a couple of final clutch bases I guess? Wow, I never quite realised it was so bad. :L

1. A3 is best, then
  2. A2
  3. A1

(Nov. 07, 2011  2:53 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: If a beyblade part of mine breaks durring a normal bey battle, does the possibility exist where hasbro can send me a replacemnt part or bey? If so what conditions must be met and how would I go about contacting someone at Hasbro about this?

These were the conditions for my beyblade.

Only official Hasbro products were used
Beys were launchd sucessfuly and regurlary at the same time into the beystadium
Both beys were launched at a regular height
Stadium was on the ground, not elevated
Beys colided and the battle began, mid way through, one of the bey's PTs broke
There was no known damage or misuse of the beyblade or its parts prior to the breakage[/align]

Not a chance my friend.

The reason I ask this question is because a while ago, someone (forget who) posted a comment saying that they sent hasbro an email stating that his bey broke mid battle and that hasbro would send him a new one. The difference here is, that person openly stated he lied about his beys, I am not on the other hand. So does that mean this person made the whole thing up?
ah ok thanks, but surely that makes blades like gigars, zeus and dragoon gt and millions of other hasbro versions combinations type (the ones ith the CEW?)
Do hms or plastic launchers work with mfb grips?
(Nov. 07, 2011  10:31 PM)33fcrazy Wrote: Do hms or plastic launchers work with mfb grips?

It would be illegal in any case.
how do you get b:d to perform well without wearing down the tip
(Nov. 07, 2011  9:36 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2011  3:26 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: Not a chance my friend.
The reason I ask this question is because a while ago, someone (forget who) posted a comment saying that they sent hasbro an email stating that his bey broke mid battle and that hasbro would send him a new one. The difference here is, that person openly stated he lied about his beys, I am not on the other hand. So does that mean this person made the whole thing up?

I can't speak for the other person, but in general... things break. And in general, they have to break in a way that is not caused by consumer use in order to be eligible for a replacement or refund.

I think you should go ahead and try to get a replacement, my counsel is just meant to temper your expectations.
(Nov. 07, 2011  10:31 PM)33fcrazy Wrote: Do hms or plastic launchers work with mfb grips?

Kai-V has already pointed out it'd be illegal so I'll just answer the question for what it is:
Plastic launchers certainly don't fit and I'm almost certain HMS launchers wouldn't either.
what are the metal master ds promos and where do you get them
(Nov. 07, 2011  11:05 PM)GAM3FR3AK Wrote: what are the metal master ds promos and where do you get them

There the DS games with a limited edition beyblade, Vulcan Horuseus, Bakushin Susanow Luna Eclipse Ver, and Nightmare Rex, and as far as I know, there not out yet anywhere.
(Nov. 07, 2011  11:17 PM)IfritDulux Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2011  11:05 PM)GAM3FR3AK Wrote: what are the metal master ds promos and where do you get them

There the DS games with a limited edition beyblade, Vulcan Horuseus, Bakushin Susanow Luna Eclipse Ver, and Nightmare Rex, and as far as I know, there not out yet anywhere.

You forgot the one with Gravity Perseus [Stamina Version] from Best Buy.
well i saw vulcan horuseus at toysrus
(Nov. 07, 2011  11:24 PM)GAM3FR3AK Wrote: well i saw vulcan horuseus at toysrus

Wait, now? That usually comes out around late november. Nice find though

Are you sure about that? Was it with the game or a single pack with Horuseus?
The game is to be released November 15. http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp...d=12302362
Is there any mold differences in the Takara Tomy and Sonokong releases of Phantom Orion?
(Nov. 07, 2011  11:35 PM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote: Is there any mold differences in the Takara Tomy and Sonokong releases of Phantom Orion?

Do you mean Phantom? There are none in Phantom AFAIK. B: D has some differences. Read the B: D discussion thread for more information.
(Nov. 07, 2011  11:27 PM)® Wrote:

Wait, now? That usually comes out around late november. Nice find though
maybe he means the actual bey not the ds game with the bey, im not quite sure what he means