Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Hows the durability for the RF tips? How long do they last before it wears out making it useless? Any sort of fix?
Depends what brand of RF you own, but they are illegal when they don't move aggressively, and no, the is no fix
MF Lightning L-Drago BD145LRF how does this combo fair up against the MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF? Can't find any videos on Youtube.
Does Pre HWS Aries have any potential in upper attack
(Aug. 02, 2011  1:11 PM)Boxhead Wrote: Does Pre HWS Aries have any potential in upper attack

Upward smash ¬¬

and I believe if it did Gravity, Hell, Lightning, Destroy, VariAres? would all out class it...
(Aug. 02, 2011  12:59 PM)Takblade Wrote: MF Lightning L-Drago BD145LRF how does this combo fair up against the MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF? Can't find any videos on Youtube.

MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF is much better than MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF.
(Aug. 02, 2011  1:32 PM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2011  12:59 PM)Takblade Wrote: MF Lightning L-Drago BD145LRF how does this combo fair up against the MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF? Can't find any videos on Youtube.

MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF is much better than MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF.

you actually didn't answer the question XD

read the MF Lighting L-drago BD145LRF thread at the customization forum. try searching here, not on youtube
where can i get an LRF WITHOUT getting the L-Drago reshuffe set or L-Drago destroy gold armored ver.?
There is no other ways to get a LRF instead of these two.
You could probably find LRF alone on Yahoo! Japan Auctions, but just for that, it can be expensive.
(Aug. 02, 2011  1:20 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2011  1:11 PM)Boxhead Wrote: Does Pre HWS Aries have any potential in upper attack

Upward smash ¬¬

and I believe if it did Gravity, Hell, Lightning, Destroy, VariAres? would all out class it...

Um, I doubt Gravity as a Upward Smash wheel, as I heard that it was also like a 'recoil attacker'.
But yes, I may be wrong. Actually, I am asking if Gravity had Upper Smash...
is there a difference in hasbro's galaxy mold
How useful are the Earth Aquila/Eagle and Ray Striker/Unicorner parts?
Read their topics in the Beyblade Wiki.
sasuke41915 Wrote:is there a difference in hasbro's galaxy mold

Yes, Hasbro's Galaxy's edges are much smoother for no reason.

(Aug. 02, 2011  4:22 PM)Takblade Wrote: How useful are the Earth Aquila/Eagle and Ray Striker/Unicorner parts?

Look at the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos topic, your answer will be there ... Furthermore, I think both Beyblades already have articles on Beywiki, so you should have read them before posting.
Does anybody know where I could get a big bang pegasis
(Aug. 02, 2011  3:43 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Um, I doubt Gravity as a Upward Smash wheel, as I heard that it was also like a 'recoil attacker'.
But yes, I may be wrong. Actually, I am asking if Gravity had Upper Smash...

no not all have upward smash, just listed them as they would easily outclass Aries lol...

also Gravity tends to have normal smash, but on rare occasions it has performed upward smash...

Gravity Perseus CH120 RF (counter, left) at 1:01, it clearly KOs meteo close to the wall, it did not touch the wall...

(Aug. 02, 2011  5:07 PM)Jrl007 Wrote: Does anybody know where I could get a big bang pegasis

for yahoo japan auctions, Ebay, AkirasDaddy, Dimsum2U and other various places check beymarket place...
Does anyone know if Hasbro still distributes Launcher Grips? (Not the Custom Grips) I've been looking for one since I dropped mine in a jar of yellow paint...
(Aug. 02, 2011  5:56 PM)Kaioya Wrote: Does anyone know if Hasbro still distributes Launcher Grips? (Not the Custom Grips) I've been looking for one since I dropped mine in a jar of yellow paint...

yes, they now sell Silver launcher grips with Black grip mules....
Which bey should I get Hell Kerbec with light launcher 2.,Gravity persuse with LR launcher or driger rms.
(Aug. 02, 2011  6:00 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2011  5:56 PM)Kaioya Wrote: Does anyone know if Hasbro still distributes Launcher Grips? (Not the Custom Grips) I've been looking for one since I dropped mine in a jar of yellow paint...

yes, they now sell Silver launcher grips with Black grip mules....

That was the one I dropped in paint. Tongue_out It may just be horrible luck, but I've been to 5 stores in the past 3 days, and none have had a regular Grip.
(Aug. 02, 2011  6:01 PM)EarthStriker Wrote: Which bey should I get Hell Kerbec with light launcher 2.,Gravity persuse with LR launcher of driger ms.

What?
this should be posted in purchase consultants, in the bey market place...
Is there any way to prevent tips deforming because of bumping to the solid ground?
(Aug. 02, 2011  6:07 PM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: Is there any way to prevent tips deforming because of bumping to the solid ground?

Yes, you don't play around solid ground... Tongue_out

also you could lay a towel on the ground to soften the impact...