Ask a question, get an answer! #2

does the aura version of ray unicorno have rubber around the CS
No it's just an S. /sarcasm

Of course it does, just like any other CS.
If Falborg is just a list of parts for you to make the bey from, where are you supposed to get a "Dragsaucer Base" to build it?
(Aug. 01, 2011  5:49 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: If Falborg is just a list of parts for you to make the bey from, where are you supposed to get a "Dragsaucer Base" to build it?

You're not supposed to.
(Aug. 01, 2011  2:12 PM)shadow x 9365 Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2011  2:06 PM)InfiniteLibra Wrote: Hey I have 2 tournament questions?

If someone gets a bad launch are you allowed to have a redo launch?

If someone's bey doesn't touch the opponent' bey and bounces out of the stadium does the other player get a point?

well if you want to. you can do a redo launch once per battle and twice in the whole event, so if you want to.

same thing, if you want to.

but if you dont your opponent gets a point.

That's incorrect, if they launch badly then they can't get a re-shoot clause, as that's their fault, not the launcher having a problem/something you can't control.
(Aug. 01, 2011  6:24 PM)gokurox Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2011  5:49 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: If Falborg is just a list of parts for you to make the bey from, where are you supposed to get a "Dragsaucer Base" to build it?
You're not supposed to.

That sucks. The only part of the bey I wanted doesn't exist Unhappy.
(Aug. 01, 2011  6:34 PM)Pockyx3 Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2011  2:12 PM)shadow x 9365 Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2011  2:06 PM)InfiniteLibra Wrote: Hey I have 2 tournament questions?

If someone gets a bad launch are you allowed to have a redo launch?

If someone's bey doesn't touch the opponent' bey and bounces out of the stadium does the other player get a point?

well if you want to. you can do a redo launch once per battle and twice in the whole event, so if you want to.

same thing, if you want to.

but if you dont your opponent gets a point.

That's incorrect, if they launch badly then they can't get a re-shoot clause, as that's their fault, not the launcher having a problem/something you can't control.

no, thats incorrect. you may do a reshoot twice in a tournament and once per battle for any reason if you want to. but if you already used all your reshoots or if you dont do a reshoot the opponentg ets a point.
Read the Reshoot Clause, you do not understand it at all. You cannot use it if your launch is just bad, it has to be an obvious technical malfunction.
This may be an easy question, but I am still a bey noob, so what is better for defense? 230 or GB145? And RS Or CS?
(Aug. 02, 2011  12:51 AM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote: This may be an easy question, but I am still a bey noob, so what is better for defense? 230 or GB145? And RS Or CS?

230 is used more often. They're very different though.

And read the beywiki article for ray unicorno for your RS/cs question.
just bought a meteo reshuffle set..
are rush version and assault version meteo have any use?
(Aug. 02, 2011  4:21 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: just bought a meteo reshuffle set..
are rush version and assault version meteo have any use?

Not really, I suggest keeping them mint for collection purposes.
Are bd145's supposed to rattle or supposed to stay ther without moving
There not supposed to rattle although sometimes you do get tracks that randomly make a rattle noise.
Nope,not at all,tracks like BD145 arent suppose to rattle.
i cant reset my bey pointer when i press the reset button with a pin i always have my same beypoints (5100)

P.S LA noire rules!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you guys know where i can find a LRF tip as i can not find it
You get LRF in the Meteo L Drago Reshuffle Set and L Drago Destroy DF105LRF Golden Armored Version.
I am curious as to what Beyblades win the majority of matches in tournaments. Attack, defense, stamina or balance?
Most of the tournaments are dominated by Stamina and Attack.

For the second question use the 'Build Me A Combo! Thread'
How do the 4WD blades fair up against the Metal Fusions/Masters?
4D beys can be customized with Metal Fusion and Masters, they are also part of them.
(Aug. 02, 2011  12:25 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Read the Reshoot Clause, you do not understand it at all. You cannot use it if your launch is just bad, it has to be an obvious technical malfunction.

Try telling this to some "experienced" people in the UK... *shakes head in disgust*