Ask a question, get an answer! #2

GB145 is better more so for defense than anything, and C145 is just... Ehh, I'm not really sure.
Hm...C145 is nothing. Personally, I think ED145 is even better. As for GB145, it is mainly for defense although you can use its weight on some attack combos like MF-H LLD/LDD GB145RF. And you saw that right, MF-H.
C145 is one of the worst tracks for stamina, when it is losing spin it scrapes the floor and the bey stops spinning.
Are the any good parts that can use force smash or anything similar to it?
(Jul. 30, 2011  7:31 AM)Flame Aries Wrote: Are the any good parts that can use force smash or anything similar to it?

read this: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Force_Smash

Basalt and 230 are good choices for this
Big Bang is moderately effective at it, but yeah, basalt is the main user of force smash (but it is an "added bonus", and not the primary aim of basalt combos).
Where are the contact points on fang? I can't figure where the recoil comes from, the smash is god damn ridiculous.
(Jul. 30, 2011  7:34 AM)DeX Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2011  7:31 AM)Flame Aries Wrote: Are the any good parts that can use force smash or anything similar to it?

Thanks for the guidance and another question does the condition of a wheel affect how it performs in a battle like from shine to dull?
(Jul. 30, 2011  7:56 AM)Flame Aries Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2011  7:34 AM)DeX Wrote:

Thanks for the guidance and another question does the condition of a wheel affect how it performs in a battle like from shine to dull?

no. if you mean by the shiny-ness then no, it will not.

it will be affected if the wheel has a dent, crack, or even deformation. the paint(if colored) also does not affect performance if it is chipping
Well, Force Smash and Upper Attack are types of attacks that are regarded as 'rare' occurrences in MFB.
For Force Smash, even I considered Basalt a good choice, but Basalt actually delivers a 'wobble attack' according to th!nk. So its not really Force Smash. According to Beywiki, Quetz has those slopes for Force Smash, but I never heard that it was used for that purpose. But, yeah!
is it considered "upper attack" when a beyblade that has no slopes lifts another beyblade? I know about this already, but my basalt has been lifting my gravity Perseus like mad
No, it requires slopes. In MFB you almost always get smash in an upward direction, not upper attack. There's a link in my sig about it.
(Jul. 30, 2011  8:40 AM)DeX Wrote: is it considered "upper attack" when a beyblade that has no slopes lifts another beyblade? I know about this already, but my basalt has been lifting my gravity Perseus like mad

Dex if you were talking about quetz, you should know quetz has slopes upward, and slopes downward... the reason quets doesn't seem to show any sign of force smash, is simple it is way to light to keep the other bey down...

also the recoil prevent real upper attack, and usually performs upward smash... as th!nk said which his thread can teach you about...
Interestingly, Trypio used "wobble attack" long before Bassalt existed and nobody seemed to care.
(Jul. 30, 2011  10:57 AM)Dracomageat Wrote: Interestingly, Trypio used "wobble attack" long before Bassalt existed and nobody seemed to care.

it wasn't heavy enough to do anything... Basalt is the heaviest MFB MW, so on a high height it wobbles and crushes the opposing bey, to OS them...
(Jul. 30, 2011  10:55 AM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2011  8:40 AM)DeX Wrote: is it considered "upper attack" when a beyblade that has no slopes lifts another beyblade? I know about this already, but my basalt has been lifting my gravity Perseus like mad

Dex if you were talking about quetz, you should know quetz has slopes upward, and slopes downward... the reason quets doesn't seem to show any sign of force smash, is simple it is way to light to keep the other bey down...

also the recoil prevent real upper attack, and usually performs upward smash... as th!nk said which his thread can teach you about...

Yes, I forgot to mention that. Quetz is way too light to be able to perform Force Smash.
Dracomageat- As Callum said, Trypio wasn't too heavy. There are various other plastic/HMS beys which perform wobble attack, force smash, etc. But, as this question was related to MFB, Basalt is the only wheel which can devastate a bey with its wobbliness. Thanks to the Spiral Staircase.
Seriously,due to basalt's wobbliness,And you mean devastate because it's wobbliness could do Upper Attack?
(Jul. 30, 2011  10:57 AM)Dracomageat Wrote: Interestingly, Trypio used "wobble attack" long before Bassalt existed and nobody seemed to care.

it scraped to the stadium floor due to that..
(Jul. 30, 2011  1:27 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: Seriously,due to basalt's wobbliness,And you mean devastate because it's wobbliness could do Upper Attack?

No! Dude, please read th!nk's guide!
Other than that, wobbliness doesn't cause Upper Attack, it cause somewhat of a Down Force attack.... It crushes things down... REad the Force Smash wiki,posted a page ago...
which has the hardest rubber takara tomy or sonokong :s
Obviously Hasbro. They have more rubber but the CS one wears down quickly. But you know, TT and SK CS parts different. TT CS calm, Sk CS aggressive. But if you want the origin manafacturing, SK would be best. RF and R2F are the same but the CS. Hasbro is generally better tho Uncertain

If you are a Hasbro hater then I understand Tongue_out
Hm, more rubber does not mean that it is harder rubber ... Plus, he obviously asked between TAKARA-TOMY and SonoKong, nothing to do with Hasbro.
(Jul. 30, 2011  4:07 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, more rubber does not mean that it is harder rubber ... Plus, he obviously asked between TAKARA-TOMY and SonoKong, nothing to do with Hasbro.

Plus, Hasbro's R2F was probably very soft, I believe.