Ask a question, get an answer! #2

I know I was just posting the facts on rubber. But eh, opinoins couldnt hurt. I understand tho.
so on an R2F which brand would last longer
so hasbro is the softest, but which one is harder beetween TT and SK?
As I said, they're the same. What about this don't you understand?
which has more rpm per launch if both launched with the same strength ll2 or a modded rev up launcher
Obviously the rev-up is equal to or worse than a string launcher if pulled with the same strength. It's the ability to pull it multiple times per launch that makes it good so I'm not sure you can really compare.
(Jul. 30, 2011  8:40 PM)Jdog Wrote: which has more rpm per launch if both launched with the same strength ll2 or a modded rev up launcher

Considering it's modded, it would be illegal for use, anyways.
I got a question I'm casually looking at the flea market lokoing for beyblades finds one on the ground a master draciel with a shattered weight disk I saw a video of master draciel and the tips are different my tip is a engine gear BB it is a rather Metal I believe Ball Sharp shaped what piece is it sorry But I have no idea I know your suppose to seach it but how do I search this
Take pictures. We can't tell from your description.
(Jul. 30, 2011  10:27 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Take pictures. We can't tell from your description.

I can't take picture though I can try to describe it more the Tip part is metal the bsupport area (Like a MFB SPin track sorta ) Is Black with Engine Gear on it
EDIT: Found it I think it Appearence fits Draciel G's EG but know I don't understand the BB Process
Being black, it may well be a Hasbro Zeus (I've never seen one myself though). What's the Base like?
(Jul. 30, 2011  11:21 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Being black, it may well be a Hasbro Zeus (I've never seen one myself though). What's the Base like?

I will Pm you about this for some reason I feel like I'm Spaming
Does anyone know if the hasbro molds for Gravity and Basalt will be the same as TT?
They aren't out yet AFAIK, but Gravity looked like mold 1 (TT's mold, a good one), and Basalt doesn't appear different, and is structurally very strong, so I doubt it'll change.
(Jul. 30, 2011  8:52 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Obviously the rev-up is equal to or worse than a string launcher if pulled with the same strength. It's the ability to pull it multiple times per launch that makes it good so I'm not sure you can really compare.

WRONG! An unmodded Rev Up Launcher, single pull, is much stronger than a beylauncher, and you don't need the mod at all anyways if you pull hard enough.
I know that some find the rev-up launcher to be akward to hold since it does not fit into a grip.
You can attach a grip's handle to it.
Why is it illegal to put a Perseus CW on a Meteo MW?
Because it was never intended to do that.
Does the UW145 have a recolor?
No, I do not believe so.
I think it will in the Strongest Bladers set. And I also think the Blue Hell Kerbecs has a blue UW145.
No, the blue inferno ver. of Hell Kerbecs has blue BD145.
Is the Mobile V-Force stadium good for any MFB Bey Battles or for testing?