Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Why do beyblades have recoil?

What are the advantages of a MF-H and the trade-offs
(Jul. 20, 2011  2:14 PM)nlgrocket Wrote: Considering RF is easier to control than LRF, is it worth giving up some aggression for better control? Just wondering, because I don't have an LRF to test with.
IMO it is, it's hard to control up to a point, but after a little while, it becomes familiar for you to control it.

Beyblades don't have recoil.
I suppose you are referring to the fact that they move away when they collide, that's just the collision as particles make contact, they naturally move away.
@ xlr8 not so common, but janstar was incorrect: there is this effect when something spins, it "illusionally" turns the other way around.I guess it is because of the light. Try making a beyblade video in a bright place. I forgot what it is called, but a comment on akkiras daddy's video of hell kerbecs(or was it the snipe launcher vid?)Said what was it
How do you get a beycard (the one you slot into the 3 segment launcher) without getting galaxy pegasis dx set and what are the uses. (Sry if this sounds noobish, I don't know everything about beyblade)
1.You can get it from a Galaxy Peg. starter or a Unicorno starter.
2.You can use it in Japan's Bey ta stadium.
You can get them from the TAKARA-TOMY versions of BB-70 (Galaxy Pegasis) and BB-71 (Ray Unicorno). There could also be someone on eBay, Amazon, etc. selling one loose. The use is for Japan's Bey Ta Machine.

EDIT: GRR, beaten again! Argh!
well pegaus showed left spin when he was hit by l-drago they never again striked each other and were just following each other and the pegasus spin left after that strike for the whole match
how do I wear down my R2F quickly? it is really hard like plastic and sounds like XF.
Just keep using it, I guess. There aren't any tricks to wearing it down...
(Jul. 20, 2011  5:07 PM)turtle Wrote: how do I wear down my R2F quickly? it is really hard like plastic and sounds like XF.

IIRC, the faster it moves, the more friction it has with the stadium floor or something like that, so it should wear down faster. A Rev-Up Launcher would be best for this purpose IMO.
(Jul. 20, 2011  5:07 PM)turtle Wrote: how do I wear down my R2F quickly? it is really hard like plastic and sounds like XF.

I'd say launch it really quickly with the heaviest parts you have. The resultant friction, I believe, should wear it down faster than otherwise, but it won't wear down really quickly.
Can someone list the parts of Driger F it wasn't on Beywiki and me and my friend are trying to do something with plastic beys
(Jul. 20, 2011  9:56 PM)BillyBlast Wrote: Can someone list the parts of Driger F it wasn't on Beywiki and me and my friend are trying to do something with plastic beys

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...Parts_List
(Jul. 20, 2011  10:00 PM)Blitz Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2011  9:56 PM)BillyBlast Wrote: Can someone list the parts of Driger F it wasn't on Beywiki and me and my friend are trying to do something with plastic beys

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...Parts_List

Oh sorry I didn't look at the part list sorry couldn't find it as a whole bey thanks
Hey, not sure if TOO many of you guys would know the answer to this, but when it comes to equalizing, would it be more effective for the equalizer bey to create less friction, or more friction?
(Jul. 21, 2011  3:51 AM)IdiotBox Wrote: Hey, not sure if TOO many of you guys would know the answer to this, but when it comes to equalizing, would it be more effective for the equalizer bey to create less friction, or more friction?

Really, it isn't an issue because it is all about how fast you are spinning. Think about this: if friction was even an issue, how could MLD do what it can do?
(Jul. 21, 2011  3:51 AM)IdiotBox Wrote: Hey, not sure if TOO many of you guys would know the answer to this, but when it comes to equalizing, would it be more effective for the equalizer bey to create less friction, or more friction?

I guess more friction would do best. Think about this. LLD fails in equalizing when compared to MLD. MLD's rubber obviously increases the friction.
(Jul. 21, 2011  3:59 AM)Suicune_Aquario Wrote:

I guess more friction would do best. Think about this. LLD fails in equalizing when compared to MLD. MLD's rubber obviously increases the friction.

EDIT: Change, friction/grip would be good so the rubber can catch onto the bey. There really isn't that many options though :\
Is there any known competitive use for the nightmare wheel?
(Jul. 21, 2011  6:50 AM)ShadowL-Drago Wrote: Is there any known competitive use for the nightmare wheel?

No competitive one.
What is the MFB version of Metal Change Core and Bearing Core
Is there an efficient way to obtain metal face bolts? I'm just really starting to dig into the more competitive side of the game and am noticing that just about every major competitive combo uses these pups. Curious as to where I can best obtain them stateside without spending too much... or buying and returning six copies of the DS game =P
You can buy 2 + a tool in Japan. Order them over the internet, they cost about $5.
di rf used in defense combo(i mean smash attack)
will it work good with burn wheel.
(Jul. 21, 2011  11:09 AM)firedragons1 Wrote: di rf used in defense combo(i mean smash attack)
will it work good with burn wheel.

what do you mean defense combo smash attack, rf is used for attack combos

my stcikers keep peeling off my vulcan for some reason. is there a way i can keep them on that wont damage the paint on the wheel

EDIT: where do ebayers get all their stuff to sell @_@