Ask a question, get an answer! #2

I think he might mean the one that has no bar.
(Jul. 16, 2011  6:10 PM)th!nk Wrote: As much as I respect you guys, I respectfully have very strong doubts that it'll be the best option for any combination, especially being stuck on a fixed-height base.
I accept your challenge.

What do you mean fixed-height beys, all tracks but CH120/TH170 are fixed-height based. BD145 is, it's great...
(Jul. 17, 2011  5:30 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: I think he might mean the one that has no bar.
The rubber will be loose, meaning shaking, where the bey will become unstable. Also energy is lost in wobbling the bottom.
No I meant the mold that has no flattened edges to stop it from being free spinning
There are only 2 RF molds
If you go to like 4 tournaments, is that considering yourself experienced to hold a tournament?
Nope. You just need to know the rules and meet the necessary requirements. Head over to the WBO General section. You should have also asked this question elsewhere, this thread is for Beyblade related questions, tournament questions belong elsewhere.
i wanna make my R2F last longer should i freeze it to make it harder or will that be bad or what else could i do
and why do they call ray gil an attack type?it has no attack at all
(Jul. 17, 2011  1:54 PM)shadow X 9365 Wrote: i wanna make my R2F last longer should i freeze it to make it harder or will that be bad or what else could i do

R2F stays that way, and there is nothing we can do about it.
(Jul. 17, 2011  1:54 PM)shadow X 9365 Wrote: i wanna make my R2F last longer should i freeze it to make it harder or will that be bad or what else could i do

If you freeze R2F it will become illegal for tourneys and that it will lower its speed so better not do it.
How can be!? my Burn Virgo 105WD win againts my friend Hell Kerbecs BD145WD in 3 round!?
the question:

am i Lucky? or what!?
(Jul. 17, 2011  2:40 PM)Soul_ Wrote:

If you freeze R2F it will become illegal for tourneys and that it will lower its speed so better not do it.

plus..if you ever learn physics...rubber is brittle if it is freezed..you might not want to blast off your R2F...
what is "pain splitting?" i cant find any information on it anywhere.
(Jul. 17, 2011  8:06 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: There are only 2 RF molds

No. There are 3.
(Jul. 17, 2011  4:01 PM)eman9405 Wrote: what is "pain splitting?" i cant find any information on it anywhere.

No such thing. Beyblades do not feel pain. It is called equalizing, which is really another method of spin-stealing.
(Jul. 17, 2011  3:18 PM)Pendekar Gila Wrote: How can be!? my Burn Virgo 105WD win againts my friend Hell Kerbecs BD145WD in 3 round!?
the question:

am i Lucky? or what!?

your friend might be launching weakly, or you are using a beylauncher and he is using a light launcher.

beyblade is about luck and all though
(Jul. 15, 2011  6:17 PM)th!nk Wrote: They're fairly common, there's no name for the mold, but the Barred one is less common.

They tend to get a little loose and wobble in their socket, is all. They do "stall" a little when low on stamina, whereas a barred one would keep moving, from what I can tell.

Thanks. I compared my BB-98 RF (Purple, Unbarred) with my Hasbro RF (Storm Pegasis) and the minor stalling issues were kinda clear.
(Jul. 17, 2011  4:01 PM)eman9405 Wrote: what is "pain splitting?" i cant find any information on it anywhere.

Basically another term that I created, similar to spin stealing. Look it up in my sig, you could get a informal, but rather detailed explaination. Smile
Question: The handle on my Beylauncher L/R broke. I was able to superglue the string back to the handle, and it all still performs the same, except for when the handle sets back on the Beylauncher L/R, it sits a bit crooked. Is it still legal to use for testing and tourneys? Here's a pic:
Sorry for image size, I always forget to click resize.
I think that is a legal modification because you are not actually improving the Beyblade's performance.
Which clear wheel would be better for attack: Perseus, or Perseus[DEF]? Just out of curiosity.
(Jul. 17, 2011  7:19 PM)/Zephyr/ Wrote: Which clear wheel would be better for attack: Perseus, or Perseus[DEF]? Just out of curiosity.

Depends what you meant by the first one if the second one is Perseus (Defense Ver.).
If the first one is Stamina Ver. (with 6 helmets), then NO!!!
If the first one is Attack Ver. with the helmets about halfway cut off, then this one.
USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION.
THAT IS ONE OF THE EASIEST TERMS TO LEARN HERE.
IT STANDS FOR METAL FACE.
LEARN TO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION.
Yes, I am mad at your ignorance.
(Jul. 17, 2011  9:21 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: ...
USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION.
THAT IS ONE OF THE EASIEST TERMS TO LEARN HERE.
IT STANDS FOR METAL FACE and Metal Flat.
LEARN TO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION. Minimum length is three characters. MF has two.
Yes, I am mad at your ignorance.
(edits in italic)
While I agree he didn't look hard enough, your post is just wrong.
"What does MF mean"
Don't try to correct me with a smartass comment.
BeyBlade rocks ok, MF is either metal face or metal flat (since you are getting no help... lol)

also does anyone know any way of making the bearing core 2's shaft straight?