Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Apr. 21, 2017  4:17 PM)Mage Wrote: You can't just assume someone's gender because  their username is similar to a male's name

I mean depends really. Like u will never find a female named bob or John if I'm honest. But I guess username wise it's not really determined as someone may just be a fan of the character so in that sense assuming it is not really correct either. 

Note : can this get deleted cos I just noticed that it's off topic and don't belong here as it's a personal discussion
Is the spring of GV wear down and become completely useless ?
(Apr. 21, 2017  6:22 PM)Aronno Wrote: Is the spring of GV wear down and become completely useless ?

Probably no, but only time will tell
If there's enough iron it might rust...
(Apr. 21, 2017  7:41 PM)Mage Wrote: Probably no, but only time will tell
If there's enough iron it might rust...

Though if sping breaks somehow, it should do better as as it already reduce impact. If there is no spring then I think it will make it hit harder. Just Spring helps it to reduce impact on hit (and rebound attack but that doesn't work) and help it to resist burst, as well as doesn't take much damage when hit the wall
(Apr. 22, 2017  6:36 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Though if sping breaks somehow, it should do better as as it already reduce impact. If there is no spring then I think it will make it hit harder. Just Spring helps it to reduce impact on hit (and rebound attack but that doesn't work) and help it to resist burst, as well as doesn't take much damage when hit the wall

I saw many people in wbo telling that the spring will wear down very easily just like how the teeth wear down on single/basic layer.Is that true?
How much is a unopened authentic Galaxy Pegasus Dx set on amazon?
(Apr. 21, 2017  4:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Weird, sometimes I get a notification in private message, sometimes I do not, since the layout change... When did you buy it? I cannot verify right now: @[~Mana~] @[Kei]?

The same day i wrote that message. I think Thursday?

(Apr. 21, 2017  4:17 PM)Mage Wrote: You can't just assume someone's gender because  their username is similar to a male's name

Tired Thanks..........
(Apr. 18, 2017  2:09 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: I saw R2 Down Zephyr mentioned, but I was also wondering if it was good stationary, and how it stacks up to Roktavor as well.

(For some reason I can't quote)

I have many test to do on R2 right now but I have R2 Gravity Defense working but I need to have more parts to try some other customization with R2.
Does Zillion Zeus have any competative use? Which layer is better: Neptune, Gigant Gaia or Baldur?
(Apr. 22, 2017  9:01 PM)TL14 Wrote: Does Zillion Zeus have any competative use? Which layer is better: Neptune, Gigant Gaia or Baldur?

I'd say Z2 has found some use in attack, but it is not that good. I'd say they are good at different things. Baldur is more for KO defense, while the other 2 are for burst defense, Gaia seeming to be a mix.
(Apr. 22, 2017  9:01 PM)TL14 Wrote: Does Zillion Zeus have any competative use? Which layer is better: Neptune, Gigant Gaia or Baldur?

I've heard that people use Z2 for attack combos but I'm not entirely sure. Baldur is too rare to use and almost no one has used it competitively; but, I do have Baldur and it's deflecton power is crazy. Gigant Gaia still needs some testing, seems to have good defense but not as great stamina as Neptune. Neptune would probably be the best one due to its uses as a tornado staller or stamina/defense combo.

(By deflection power I mean the amount of damage Baldur can "deflect" .Ex. V2 hits Baldur weakly; V2 doesn't lose a click and so does Baldur. V2 hits Baldur strongly; V2 looses 2 clicks and Baldur could lose one or none)

Sniped by Suzaku-X
What is the telling sign of a spin out finish in WBO tournament rules?
(Apr. 22, 2017  9:08 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: I'd say Z2 has found some use in attack, but it is not that good. I'd say they are good at different things. Baldur is more for KO defense, while the other 2 are for burst defense, Gaia seeming to be a mix.

(Apr. 22, 2017  9:12 PM)Mage Wrote: I've heard that people use Z2 for attack combos but I'm not entirely sure. Baldur is too rare to use and almost no one has used it competitively; but, I do have Baldur and it's deflecton power is crazy. Gigant Gaia still needs some testing, seems to have good defense but not as great stamina as Neptune. Neptune would probably be the best one due to its uses as a tornado staller or stamina/defense combo.

(By deflection power I mean the amount of damage Baldur can "deflect" .Ex. V2 hits Baldur weakly; V2 doesn't lose a click and so does Baldur. V2 hits Baldur strongly; V2 looses 2 clicks and Baldur could lose one or none)

Sniped by Suzaku-X

Thank you a lot Zuzaku-X and Mage. This was very helpful. I think when I get Z2 I will give it a shot. :) Also do you think the Xeno Xcalibur layer is better than the Xcalibur layer and what combos do you recommend for X2? I don't own a X2 yet so I can't test it.
(Apr. 22, 2017  10:33 PM)IcyNano Wrote: What is the telling sign of a spin out finish in WBO tournament rules?

If your bey stopped spinning and opponent's bey is spinning in side stadium atleast till your bey stop making rotation.

But if both stopped very close. Then bey which made atleast 1 complete rotation wins. Half Rotation isn't counted as win
(Apr. 22, 2017  5:04 PM)MoonRaider Wrote: How much is a unopened authentic Galaxy Pegasus Dx set on amazon?

$50-70.
(Apr. 22, 2017  10:37 PM)TL14 Wrote: Thank you a lot Zuzaku-X and Mage. This was very helpful. I think when I get Z2 I will give it a shot. Smile Also do you think the Xeno Xcalibur layer is better than the Xcalibur layer and what combos do you recommend for X2? I don't own a X2 yet so I can't test it.

X2 is not so good as Xcalibur. Primarily due to its width and imbalance.
(Apr. 22, 2017  11:39 PM)Ninja Blader Wrote: $50-70.

You sure bro? Even BB10 is itself super hard to find for under 60$. Set can't be less then 80 imo
(Apr. 22, 2017  11:45 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: You sure bro? Even BB10 is itself super hard to find for under 60$. Set can't be less then 80 imo

Oh sorry by mistake I wrote the price which I saw 2-3 months backSmile
(Apr. 23, 2017  12:09 AM)Ninja Blader Wrote: Oh sorry by mistake I wrote the price which I saw 2-3 months backSmile

the last price i saw was in the high 60s sold by amazon warehouse deals (because the box was damaged) but now its over 90
Sorry about the double post but what happened to the experimental tournament bey lotto?
Is the rebound attack on God Valkyrie actually useful?
(Apr. 23, 2017  5:06 PM)RC blader Wrote: [Image: cEoYA]Found these online . Are these even real?

There's no image...
(Apr. 22, 2017  11:39 PM)Ninja Blader Wrote: $50-70.

Are you sure? The cheapest I saw was $95.10.
How rare is it to find a metal master Galaxy Pegasus in ToysRus?